BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Rebeccah P.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
I have many lotions for my boys and their sensitive skin, and this is one I do really recommend. It’s not my all time favorite but it works well with their skin and it’s definitely smooth.
LaSaria C.
saginaw
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this lotion my hands get so dry and as soon as I put some on they feel much better it’s long lasting and smells good I use this lotion often it’s so gentle on the skin it’s a good buy I highly recommend
Alma N.
los angeles
Purchased at: Walgreens
Four stars because it gets the job done. There’s nothing extra ordinary for this lotion. I like the packaging it always works and it never gets jammed. It’s smoothly and really does moisturize. I would recommend it
Crystal K.
Brea, CA
i really like this year round. My whole family uses it, we get the big pack from costco. it works when my skin is dry in the winter and is light enough for the summer. It isn't oily or greasy and absorbs quickly. this is my all time favorite. I've used other ones when i need a deeper hydration but when other get too greasy i always come back to this
Yukkie N.
Forest Hills, NY
I go through bottles of this like water. I have eczema prone skin so I use this allover after showering everyday and it's one of the few lotions that don't irritate my sensitive skin. It's also pretty affordable, unless you're Jennifer Lopez who slathers La Mer allover your body haha. Highly recommend, especially to those who have sensitive skin.
Luis G.
Morgantown
Works well, I try to use it everyday. When I fly and can’t bring it, I definitely eat ashy. It leaves a nice but not sticky feel/look. Big bottle for 8 dollars, it lasts a while and I buy it every time I run out.
Kezia E.
New Cumberland
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this aveeno lotion for my arms. It really helps me help maintain my eczema. I love that it doesn’t have a smell because that would irritate my skin. It lasts a while too! I would recommend this to a friend.
Lyndsey S.
Collinsville, IL
This lotion is gentle, unscented, and ultra moisturizing. It hydrates my dry hands instantly and keeps them soft through out a lot of hand washing during the day. A little goes a long way. The hand pump makes application super easy and quick!!
Mary S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I live in Colorado and the climate is so dry here. I use the lotion on my arms and legs after every shower, and it keeps my skin hydrated and so smooth. I forgot to put it on once a couple of weeks ago, and the next morning my legs were dry and itchy. It just reminded me how much this lotion does for me! We buy ours from Costco and have repurchased it so many times.
Monserrat B.
Waco, TX
I've been using this every day for the last twelve years as a hand moisturizer. I wash my hands a lot. This re-hydrates them. Great that it's fragrance free! Simple formula, no parabens or sensitizing preservatives like methylisothiazolinone (I prefer to use argan or almond oil on my body after shower just because I feel like it is healthier.)
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??