BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Bridget B.
Clackamas , OR
I love this lotion!! I think even the most sensitive skin can use it because it is so gentle. It does not feel greasy or sticky it really soaks in well, I am able to use it everyday. The price is good and totally worth it. I will 100% buy it again.
Elyssa Z.
Bellingham, WA
I have really terrible stress breakouts on my hands and have been using this lotion from one of my VoxBoxes and it's been absolutely awesome! Usually, for this condition you're supposed to use steroid lotions but I haven't needed to! I would highly recommend this product!
lisa c.
West Covina, CA
I use this lotion abut everyday. I can never go wrong with it! It has a great smell and the formula to this is amazing. It leaves my skin looking and feeling soft. I would buy this over and over again to keep my skin hydrated. One of the best lotions.
Sydney B.
Wylie, TX
This is a classic lotion. I've been using it for years and it really helps dry skin. Especially in the winter when your legs get that itch because they are so dry. This helps that immediately. There is really no smell. It's all over a solid lotion.
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
This is my favorite unscented lotion to use on my whole family. It is light but it feels good and soaks right into your skin. You can get it at the drug store, and the price is great. I usually pick it up from Sam's club because you get a little more bang for your buck there!
Brianna H.
Kennesaw, GA
I love that this lotion is unscented because not only can I use it on my dry skin, I keep a travel sized bottle in my purse so that I can use it on my fresh tattoos (I have A LOT). It's got a nice consistency and it absorbs into the skin quickly so I don't feel like I am rubbing it in forever!
MaryCaroline G.
Charlotte, NC
Aveeno is supposedly for sensitive skin, but I have had nothing but issues with it. It can be very irritating and greasy, and doesn't absorb well. I can use it and then several hours later still have a cakey feeling from the lotion. Don't recommend.
laurinda r.
Brockton, MA
I love how this product leaves my skin so soft and lasts all day.I have sensitive combination skin and it works really good for my skin. I also I apply it all over my body because its safe and my doctor recommended it for me to use :) if you have sensitive skin give it a try and thank me later :)
Sana K.
Fairfax, VA
Since I have started using aveeno I have got my friends and family hooked on it too. The packaging wasn't so appealing to me at first but the product itself is super moisturizing and really good for my skin. I would recommend and buy it again for sure
Adrianna G.
Love love love this lotion! It makes your skin so smooth and soft. It was recommended to me by my one of my older cousins. I used it day and night, and got great results out if it. I would also recommend this product to someone else. Again, I love it!
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??