BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Shanelle M.
Oklahoma city, OK
I love the feeling of the Aveeno Naturals wash and lotion! The combination of both leave my skin feeling soft. The lotion does not leave a greasy feeling and has a great smell. I love that my whole family can use the Aveeno products because it is for sensitive skin.
Megan J.
Rossville, GA
This keeps my skin so soft and clear. I have an usually dry t zone, and this definitely combats that. It is incredibly effective. I would recommend this to everyone with dry skin. The packaging is awesome as well! Great, great product. Aveeno is the best!
Isabel O.
I've only used this product once or twice and I was satisfied. The lotion was great and it worked just as well as the body lotion I have used for a very long time. I really recommend this for people with dry skin because in my case it really helped me!
Sarah S.
Junction City, AR
Love love love! I actually bought this for a family member, and ended up using it all myself! I have really dry feet(I know, weird) and I bought this hoping that it would be better than other products I have used before. I wasn't disappointed. This stuff is great, super luxurious, and non-greasy. :)
Alex M.
This is my backup lotion for the times when I run out of my Charity Pot lotion from Lush. This lotion doesn't irritate my skin but it's not particularly moisturizing. It also takes a lot of effort to completely rub in the product. I probably wouldn't buy it again if I had other options available.
Acacia C.
Cleveland, OH
I actually love this product! Not only do I use Aveeno products on myself, but for my children too. It softens our skin, and has a wonderful scent too, every new one that I try I feel is well worth the purchase ! I love it , simply amazing products.
Kelsie L.
Saint Louis, MO
This is the best lotion I have ever used. It never leaves you feeling greasy and gross, just soft and happy. I have very sensitive skin, too, so it is difficult for me to find a lotion that is not irritating. This lotion has never been irritating whatsoever. I use it every morning after I shower.
Hannah M.
La Habra, CA
I love to use this in the shower!! I don't have to even use lotion after I get out of the shower bc it keeps my skin super soft. This product exceeded my expectations and it great for my sensitive skin! I do recommend this to people when they ask.!
Sonia H.
Rupert, ID
By far my favorite go to lotion. It keeps my skin feeling so soft and supple. It works wonders for my dry peeling skin in the winter time. It has a pleasant smell, I highly recommend this product. I buy it at Walmart and it is really good value for the price.
Brianna H.
Kennesaw, GA
I love that this lotion is unscented because not only can I use it on my dry skin, I keep a travel sized bottle in my purse so that I can use it on my fresh tattoos (I have A LOT). It's got a nice consistency and it absorbs into the skin quickly so I don't feel like I am rubbing it in forever!
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??