BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Isabel O.
I've only used this product once or twice and I was satisfied. The lotion was great and it worked just as well as the body lotion I have used for a very long time. I really recommend this for people with dry skin because in my case it really helped me!
Ambrosia O.
MILTON, FL
This is my favorite moisturizer. I use it every morning after my shower and every night before going to sleep. My skin always feels hydrated without and sticky or heavy feeling. I also like that it doesn't have a scent, so I can put my perfume on over it.
Angela R.
Santa Cruz, CA
Really loved this! Great for the skin it felt moisturizing and nice. The packaging worked well and I enjoyed it. It did meet my expectations and I would purchase again from Target. I recommend for everyone to use it especially for women who have dry skin
sabrina w.
bourbonnais, IL
The Aveeno Daily moisturing lotion is a must have. I don't use or buy lotion often but get this brand when I have a new tattoo I need help healing. This lotion does not sting or have that caked on feeling in top of the tattoo. It helps repair the skin no burning no stinging just a good calling feeling. Most importantly it moisturizes the skin immensely.
Angela C.
Cypress, TX
I love this lotion, it goes on easily and doesn't leave you feeling wet or slippery after you apply.

You feel the moisture sink into your sink almost instantly and you can still feel it after several hand washes.

I would recommend this to anyone who has dry skin and needs that extra push of moisture.
Katelyn C.
Northampton, PA
I use this as a face moisturizer! I wanted something not too expensive that'll work great (if Jennifer Aniston can uses it so will I let's be honest) and honestly it's AMAZING. At first I saw "glycerin" as an ingredient so I knew it would get tacky but it feels amazing and light on the skin. I really do love this product!
Shanelle M.
Oklahoma city, OK
I love the feeling of the Aveeno Naturals wash and lotion! The combination of both leave my skin feeling soft. The lotion does not leave a greasy feeling and has a great smell. I love that my whole family can use the Aveeno products because it is for sensitive skin.
Marina C.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite lotion. The smell is clean and gentle for people like me with eczema, non irritating. Its my go to lotion for my full body including my face. I love it and would definitely recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin or a skin condition.
Hannah K.
Clarksville, MD
We buy this from Costco and it's a pretty good value. This is our family's go-to body lotion. It's very gentle and non-irritating, but I have noticed that it's not the most moisturizing, especially in the winter months. Pro of that is that it absorbs into the skin very quickly. I recommend this for people who are looking for a gentle daily moisturizer and don't need intense moisturization or anything like that!
Veronica U.
Norwalk, CA
This cream is the best I've ever used on my face ...I use this daily .... Especially because of the weather my face has been dry and I started using this morning and night and I wake so soft and not all dry and flaky and I have very sensitive skin so to find something that doesn't break out is a miracle .. So yea I recommend this lotion for all skin types
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??