BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Danielle K.
Saint Joseph, MI
I just bought this bundle for the first time last week and love it so far! I've used the individual lotions before and they continue to impress. What I like about this bundle is the affordability of getting the 3 in a bundle instead of all individually.
Emily B.
San Jose, CA
Love this lotion. It works great on my skin. I like that there is no scent and it doesn't leave any gross residue on my hands after applying. The only thing I don't like is the pump. I have had multiple bottles where the pump doesn't work once there's only about 2.5 inches of lotion left in the bottle. Plenty enough that it should work but it doesn't.
Rosie V.
Tobyhanna, PA
I use these for all three of my kids ! They have bad skin that gets dry and these are truly the best product for them ! I usually get them at rite aid .. They are a little pricey but really worth it ! Anyone that has kids with Eczema I highly recommend !
Angela R.
Santa Cruz, CA
Really loved this! Great for the skin it felt moisturizing and nice. The packaging worked well and I enjoyed it. It did meet my expectations and I would purchase again from Target. I recommend for everyone to use it especially for women who have dry skin
Casey R.
San Jose, CA
I honestly really love this product. It's very soothing for my super sensitive skin. I honestly recommend purchasing the project if you want more clear & smooth skin. I've purchased products similar to this from a Korean but haven't seen results better.
Pam L.
Wayne, MI
Tried this at a friends house and really enjoyed it. Feels great and has a clean, light, and gentle smell. Feels a little greasy afterwards but nothing too bad. Price is average. Great for sensitive skin and as a gift. Highly recommend this product line.
Elizabeth K.
Lynchburg, VA
My favorite lotion for no-nonsense hydration. I've been using the same 2 pack I bought at Costco for almost 5 years now so a little goes a long way. The only downside to me is that it isn't scented and I do like a nice scented lotion.
Selena R.
I got a sample of this body lotion at my local Walgreens and it made my skin nice and soft. A big down side for me was that, yes it smelled good, but only having had it on for a couple of minutes the smell gave me a headache so....I'm never using it again.
Christina M.
This is the lotion my entire family uses to have hydrated and smooth skin. I've had particularly dry skin on my hands, feet, and legs since I was little, and after my mom started using this lotion on me, it went away. I carry a small bottle of this lotion with me everywhere I go In case I need it because it cures my dry skin right away! Love this moisturizer!
Dawn T.

It perfectly help smooths out my skin and I really like how there isn't a super strong smell that most lotions do. It actually leaves my skin soft and supple even If I used the day before and didn't use it that day. I would highly recommend this lotion.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??