BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Kayla D.
Elberta, Alabama
I use this on my face because I have sensitive skin. It leaves my face a little greasy after a few hours but it does a great job of getting rid of that tight feeling after cleansing. Overall great product. I love Aveeno and will continue buying their products!
Melissa O.
Orlando, FL
Absolutely love this pair! The aveeno is tuff on dirt and has my skin feeling so clean and soft. The lotion compliments the wash and makes my skin so soft. I love that they are natural products and my kids can use it as well. Definitely recommend this product!
Vera  M.
This is my all time favorite lotion I always use. For this product it comes with a good price and this daily moisturizing lotion doesn't have a strong scent of anything, and I use this all the time all year round. I'm always re-buying this because it makes my skin feel better especially during the summer if I get burned, or during winter when my hands are dry.
Clare r.
Los Angeles, CA
My go to moisturizer!! There are not a lot of lotion that made my body feel moisturizer while not being sticky or heavy, but this one does just that. I love how it doesn't have a scent so it would not conflict with your perfume or anything, highly recommend!!
Evelyn C.
The smell of this lotion is the biggest turn-off. Other reviews described the smell as earthy and oatmeal-like, but it smelled like bad packaging and tires. This is very gentle on the skin, and can be found in any US store, but overall I wouldn't buy it again.
Jessica C.
Fresh meadows, NY
Basically my daily life saver. it really does hydrate the skin and it doesn't have a smell which is perfect for sensitive skin. the bottle is small enough to carry around but big enough that you won't feel bad for using more to moisturize the body and not just the hands
Jennifer R.
This is the only lotion that actually moisturizes my skin without leaving it tacky or oily. It's prices well, smells great, lasts a long time and you can buy it pretty much anywhere. I highly recommend this if you don't like most lotions and need the moisture.
Linda C.
The product design of this bottle is simple and I feel like it goes with the brand. The scent is nothing special, but it does not smell bad, so I like that. The product itself when you use it does not feel super oily and sticky, so that's a plus! I would buy it again.
Katherine R.
I love this lotion. It has a very soft scent and it keeps my skin moisturized all day long. It is not greasy and absorbs into the skin really well. I purchased this at target. It makes your skin feel hydrated and I would recommend it to others for sure.
Emily B.
San Jose, CA
Love this lotion. It works great on my skin. I like that there is no scent and it doesn't leave any gross residue on my hands after applying. The only thing I don't like is the pump. I have had multiple bottles where the pump doesn't work once there's only about 2.5 inches of lotion left in the bottle. Plenty enough that it should work but it doesn't.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??