BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Samantha A.
Spring Valley, CA
I think this lotion is very soothing and calming for the skin. It is good moisture for drying skin or for people who have skin problems like eczema. I use it after i shower or sometimes when i feel that my skin is dry. It is a little more pricier than other lotions but it is affordable and I will be buying it many times, it is a staple product in my household.
Andreaa T.
Lynwood, CA
This some how helped me with my acne when i was around 13 or 14, when hormones were acting up. its super gentle on the skin and a bit goes a low way. it really deep moisturizes however it takes a bit to sink in. but id recommend in and id definitely buy again
Yvett D.
Bradenton, FL
I enjoy using this lotion before I apply my makeup. Its packaging is a nice simple box to hold it in. In my opinion its effective its leaves a nice finish touch. I purchased it at my closest Cvs for a affordable price. I would totally buy this product again.
Vicki S.
High point , NC
This is our families go to for a moisturizing lotion. My husband used it more than anyone and he loves the no perfume smell and how well the lotion works on his very dry skin! I love it as well! This product is a awesome product to have in your must have lust
Joanna T.
Edcouch, TX
I at first thought this product was a little too pricey, 6 dollars for a little bottle of cream.. however I bought it and loved it! Best investment I have made as far as lotions are concerned. I was using all these other creams on my hands because they were super dry and Aveeno was the only cream that made my hands feel smooth. I would buy it again, for sure.
Ryann H.
Aveeno daily moisturizing lotion is one of the only constants in my life. Unless you count doughnut consumption. I have sensitive skin and as a kid would get rashes and hives with different brands of lotion. I've been using Aveeno for 15 plus years. And now my daughter uses it too!
Melissa O.
Orlando, FL
Absolutely love this pair! The aveeno is tuff on dirt and has my skin feeling so clean and soft. The lotion compliments the wash and makes my skin so soft. I love that they are natural products and my kids can use it as well. Definitely recommend this product!
Brittni S.
Perfect for dry skin. It leaves your skin nice and moisturized as soon as you put it on. It does not have an overwhelming fregrance. The packaging it durable and you get the most bang for your buck. I would recommend this to anyone who suffers from dry skin.
Tara M.
Shillington, PA
Love love love this. Unscented. Travels well. Priced well. This goes on easy and stays on even after washing hands and whatnot. I don't have to constantly reapply all day. Once or twice does the trick. I can still work and hold on to things at work as well.
Sandra Y.
I love the aveeno body wash. My skin feels clean and it doesn't leave my skin dry which i love. The lotion is a staple in my house and so having the lotion and body wash together is so nice and convenient. The combo is cheaper than the two separate too.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??