BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Cindia G.
Fleetwood, PA
My family's favorite lotion. It works on all of our different skin types. I love love love using this on my 2 year old. He's been using this since he was months old! It keeps him moisturizer around the clock and it helps prevent eczema outbreaks for both he and myself.
Sora I.
Yep this stuff is moisturizing. If you dislike unscented lotions then this isn't for you, but even I who was skeptical about the plain packaging and standard white blob of lotion was surprised by how easily the lotion blends in and absorbs into skin. Great for winter!
Sabrina P.
Clifton, NJ
One of the best body lotions I've ever used. Makes my skin nice and smooth. Keeps moisturized throughout the whole day. the lotion has no scent so it wouln't affect someone with allergies. I get the two pack in costco for $15, which is not bad. No complaints here.
Kassy D.
Saint Croix Falls, WI
I started using this lotion because i needed something that was unscented for when i got my tattoo. This was one of the products that was recommended. It had a pretty decent price point for the amount you got. I like the consistency of the lotion not runny. It worked very well for me and i would buy it again.
Yvonne J.
Seattle, WA
I used this lotion every day for a long time. Living in Florida it's hard to find a lotion that provides moisture without leaving a greasy feeling and aveeno does just that. My skin stays soft and hydrated for a full 24 hours too! If you're looking for a light weight lotion they does the job this is for you.
Alicia T.
Dexter, NY
I love Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion! It keeps my skin soft in the harsh winter months. Helps prevent my skin from cracking. My hands need the most lotion attention during the winter. I would recommend this lotion to others! I will keep buying and using Aveeno products!
Angela G.
Dallas, TX
I picked this up at the suggestion of our pediatrician because my toddler has eczema patches. It helped so much. The patches flair up in the winter. We usually put Vaseline but all it did was slid off where Aveeno definitely soaked in and helped the flair ups
Rachell H.
Johns Island, SC
Ok I love love aveeno reason why because it natural.. When my daughter was younger all I've ever use was aveeno because she has very sensitive skin aveeno was the only bran that worked for us.. Lotion shampoo all great for young children I highly recommend using aveeno for all my sensitive skin people.
Autumn H.
I used to love this moisturizer. It worked so great at first.. But the more I used it the more I realized it was drying my skin out. And it was a little more on the expensive side for a drugstore brand.
Megan S.
Santa Ana, CA
I absolutely love this product. I have been purchasing it for years, and while the price is a bit high compared to other products like it, it lasts much longer and keeps my skin feeling amazing. It's worth the extra dollar or two. I'd highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great daily body lotion.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??