BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Jess G.
I've been using this moisturizer for more than 3 years now. I will always go back to it! Never had the urge to buy anything else.

I have normal skin, and in the winter months my skin gets really dry. I use the moisturizer throughout the entire year but especially more so during the winter. Helps so much with my dry skin.

Highly recommend.
Lynn N.
Lately, I have been having really dry skin because when I shower I tend to use hot water. So afterwards I use the lotion wake up in the morning and my skin feels 10x better! Feels thick and a little bit oily at first but once you work the product in it dries up and makes your skin feel moisturized! I love it!
Tonya C.
Independence, MO
I have been using Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion for over a month now and the results are moisturized and softer skin that feels great. I love the scent of the lotion every time I open the tube. It is the perfect size that I can carry it with me in my purse if I want a quick touch up during the day. This is one of the best lotions I have ever tried.
Kimberly S.
This is my HOLY GRAIL. I have been using this on my face for more than 10 years! I always get compliment son my skin and hos soft and smooth my face is. I give all the propos to Aveeno. I cannot travel or go anywhere with it! I would highly recommend this lotion!
Mariah Y.
Luzerne, PA
I love this lotion! Normally lotion makes my skin oily which is truly a struggle because my face will be oily and dry at the same time. Since I started using this my skin has felt much fresher and alive. It helps any blotchy red spots I have go away and it is affordable. I can't recommend this product enough!
Carolina A.
Lake elsinore, CA
I like the lotion for my body not my face with this brand it left my skin so dry like if I had not put any moisture in my skin .when I would wash off my face of make up n apply this lotion it would leave my skin oily at first n then dissolve like if I had on nothing.
Maxi-Taylor M.
Orlando, FL
I have used all these products up and need to buy more! I love them all so so so much. I love the natural smell that doest give me a headache and just moisturizes my skin and soaks up all the lotion so well. I highly recommend this product to people with dry skin
Heather M.
Alden, NY
I use the daily moisturizing lotion daily. I prefer the fragrance free. It's the only lotion I've found that doesn't leave me feeling greasy after application, but it also doesn't absorb like water and feel dry moments later. It sinks into and moisturizes my skin for a long time and I love it. I keep a travel bottle in my purse, a full size bottle on my desk at work, and one on my bedside table. It's an essential item for me.
Cindia G.
Fleetwood, PA
My family's favorite lotion. It works on all of our different skin types. I love love love using this on my 2 year old. He's been using this since he was months old! It keeps him moisturizer around the clock and it helps prevent eczema outbreaks for both he and myself.
Lydia W.
Union, ME
I have really bad excema and while this does moisturize my hands, it doesn't really keep them moisturized I seem to have to put it on every 15-30 min to just feel somewhat moisturized. Its a good product and would probably work better for someone without excema-prone skin. This just wasn't a product for me.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??