BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Mary Beth H.
Garner, NC
I love this bundle of lotion. Great value for what all you are buying. Aveeno makes some of my favorite products and I like it because their lotion and wash keeps my skin moist for a long time, it doesn't dry it out. It has a nice neutral smell as well which I enjoy.
Danielle G.
Indianapolis , IN
I keep a small bottle of this at my desk at work as well as a large pump bottle to use when I get out of the shower. It keeps my skin moisturizer and flake free. I like that it is scent free because I work in health care and many people have allergies to fragrances.
Courtney R.
Camden, DE
Averno leaves my body soft and radiant. My skin doesn't get irritated and doesn't make my oily. I bought this production at my local Walmart. This product excided my expectations and I'll be purchasing this more often. The price was fair and will keep me in budget!
takiyah M.
This is great for anyone who is in need of a lightweight moisturizer. It absorbs into the skin very quickly. you'll be moisturized but it won't be too heavy on the skin. the triple pack is also very convenient. I've purchased this product for years and I'll be continuing !!
Kirsten K.
Palm Harbor, FL
Very good for sensitive skin, which I do have. When I stay outside a lot and swim, my skin tends to get very dry and I really rely on this lotion to hydrate and moisturize my skin very well. There's not much of a scent, and I would definitely buy this lotion again.
Sonia C.
Long Beach, CA
The label says you are supposed to see a difference in your dry skin 24 hours after application but I can honestly say I noticed a difference within minutes! My problem areas such as my hands and legs were instantly fixed of the rough patchy skin I'm used to dealing with. Thank you so much Aveeno!
Marquez W.
This is my favorite lotion to use before going to bed. It isn't too heavy and the smell is not overpowering. I bought mine from Target and it was on sale! I use it for my face too because it doesn't clog my pores and it's light enough to wear my makeup over it. All-in-all, I give this product extremely high praise.
Andrea M.
Corona
I've been using this since high school (I'm 40 now), and it has never let me down. Nobody ever believes my age and I am always asked what my skincare regimen is. I happily direct them to Aveeno Daily Moisturizer. Although Aveeno has since come out with so many other moisturizers that I've tried, I stick to this one.
Amaya-Andrea W.
Oakley, CA
I love this product so much. It helps with my dry skin and eczema. It is actually perfect if you have eczema. It is very gentle on the skin and it keeps you moisturized for hours on end. I tend to buy it from target or walmart. I would highly recommend this product.
Chantal V.
Granada Hills
I have coarse skin & this product does its job. It moisturizes my skin for about 24 hours, but you will need to reapply for the magic to activate. Only con is that it's a bit pricey, but worth it. I have extremely sensitive skin & this product does not irritate it.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??