BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Alana D.
Ooltewah, TN
I buy the biggest bottle you can get. I love how it doesn't leave your skin oily and it feels weightless. It is a little pricey but it's worth it. I have extremely dry skin and I put this on as soon as I get out of the shower and I didn't get dry patches. You'll love it!
Shirley B.
Started using this lotion after I went on a little lotion Rampage. I went through so many lotions and decided to try Aveeno, and I'm glad I did! Never going back. It really moisturizes my arms and I only have to apply it once. My skin feels so soft and no dry skin itching.
Stephanie L.
Atlanta, GA
So i purchased this lotion because i needed a fragrance-free and gentle moisturizer for my recent tattoo. It was great and did the job well. However, i would recommend this product to anyone who enjoys a greasy free, daily moisturizer. I would definitely purchase again.
Jasmine W.
FPO, AP
I love Aveeno products for my eczema prone skin. It keeps me from breaking out even during my peak break out seasons. I highly recommend the body wash if you have any skin issues. It can get pricey but not too bad compared to other products that claim to do the same thing.
Summer D.
It feels really great on the skin. It doesn't leave a sticky or heavy residue on the body like some other products. I'm not sure if it's just my skin type but it doesn't really do anything for my dry skin. So I would suggest something else for dry skin but that's just me.
Haley L.
Fenton, MI
I love this bundle. Its a great "bang for your buck". It is very effective. It makes my skin feel soft and gets rid of dry skin. My family has been buying this as long as I can remember. I would recommend this product to anyone. Once mine runs out, I plan to buy it again!
Danielle G.
Indianapolis , IN
I keep a small bottle of this at my desk at work as well as a large pump bottle to use when I get out of the shower. It keeps my skin moisturizer and flake free. I like that it is scent free because I work in health care and many people have allergies to fragrances.
kyndra m.
Fort Worth, TX
I got this for a Christmas gift for someone because that is how much i love this brand and how much and highly i recommend it for anyone else. It feels great on my skin and makes it feel so much more smoothr than any other brand before and the smell is great as well.
takiyah M.
This is great for anyone who is in need of a lightweight moisturizer. It absorbs into the skin very quickly. you'll be moisturized but it won't be too heavy on the skin. the triple pack is also very convenient. I've purchased this product for years and I'll be continuing !!
Marquez W.
This is my favorite lotion to use before going to bed. It isn't too heavy and the smell is not overpowering. I bought mine from Target and it was on sale! I use it for my face too because it doesn't clog my pores and it's light enough to wear my makeup over it. All-in-all, I give this product extremely high praise.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??