BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Brittney R.
Sacramento, CA
I love all the aveeno body washes! They smell so fantastic. I believe it is worth the price which actually isn't to pricey. I also love the lavender and oartmeal line they have for babies. Does well for sensitive skin. I also love the lotion and would definitely buy again.
Olivia H.
Sterling Hts, MI
I love this lotion and wash. It's the only lotion I use on a consistent basis. I turned to it years ago when my legs were so dry and itchy; everything else I used seemed to make it worse. Not Aveeno! It soothed and moisturized without irritating. My go to lotion forever!
Haley L.
Fenton, MI
I love this bundle. Its a great "bang for your buck". It is very effective. It makes my skin feel soft and gets rid of dry skin. My family has been buying this as long as I can remember. I would recommend this product to anyone. Once mine runs out, I plan to buy it again!
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
Loving Aveeno . When cold season starts my hands dry up and that's all I use to keep my hands nice and soft .. it also helps with dry skin I've been using this product for my daughter for 15 years and it keeps your skin nice and healthy it helps with dry skin
I usually dont wear lotion because of the greasy feel it gives my skin. But NOT this one! It is amazing! My hands get very dry, chapped, and craked in the winter, and I can put this, maybe, 2-3 times in one day, and my hands are feeling SOO much better by the end of the day. The smell is not overbearing at all and smells more natural which another reason I love it. Highly recommend!!
Dana R.
Highly recommended , especially if you have dry skin. The scent isn't strong and it leaves your skin soft. I purchased mine at Walmart there's no problem with it I apply it twice a day every day. Or even once a day will do too . I say try this product you won't regret it
Tasha D.
Sterling, AK
I have been using the Aveeno natural lotion for myself for a while now and I have pretty sensitive skin. My face seems to be more sensitive than my arms and legs so I am happy that I have found a product that doesn't feel like my face is burning. I also like that it does not leave an oily feel or sticky feel on my face.
Summer D.
It feels really great on the skin. It doesn't leave a sticky or heavy residue on the body like some other products. I'm not sure if it's just my skin type but it doesn't really do anything for my dry skin. So I would suggest something else for dry skin but that's just me.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
This is such an amazing lotion! It has a great consistency that absorbs into the skin for the ultimate moisturizing effect. It has a nice light scent and is perfect for my super dry skin. I can’t say enough good things about Aveeno. They are top notch with their products.
Maddie D.
Pomona, CA
I always use Aveno body lotion and I have for the last 7 years of my life! It's thankfully fragrent free and it fully hydrates my skin. I have sensitive skin and I'm so happy that I found a body lotion that does its job and doesn't irritate my skin at all! I love the price of this especially since I use this everyday!
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??