BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Nikita R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Love this lotion! I started at first using it for my face, and instantly had soft skin! Now I've started using the body lotion daily and I haven't had better skin in a while. My skin is soft and just looks over all healthy and brighter. I would definitely buy this product again and again!
Ariel P.
Evanston, IL
The consistency is lightweight and creamy, unlike the thick lotions I'm used to hating to use. It's perfect for use on hot weather because it's not sticky and doesn't feel like you have a second and third layer of skin on your body. It keeps my skin smooth during the work day.
Emily H.
Bexley, OH
I picked up this lotion to soothe my incredibly dry legs. I apply it after showering and shaving. The lotion comes out almost in a whipped texture and glides on smoothly and soaks in quickly. It does really have a scent to it, which I really like. The bottle also lasts forever!
Bella V.
This lotion is like a staple in My house. I always have one in the bathroom, and a smaller one I can bring on trips as I travel alot. Gentle enough for My sensitive skin, love the scent, not overbearing at all. I use it every single day and am always complimented on My skin!
Emily M.
Santa Maria, CA
This is a thick lotion and when you have problems with dry skin like I do you feel like you are actually making a difference with your skin when using this product. I wish it were a bit more fragrant but if you like something that isn't super smelly this is the product for you.
Jagriti P.
lawrenceville, NJ
I love this lotion .my skin is very dry and not feeling calm ..but after usin it 2 times aday and after each hand wash ...i am feeling really good for this daily lotion.
my kids also like it beacuse it's not very oilly and stickky.they can use it easily.
I usually dont wear lotion because of the greasy feel it gives my skin. But NOT this one! It is amazing! My hands get very dry, chapped, and craked in the winter, and I can put this, maybe, 2-3 times in one day, and my hands are feeling SOO much better by the end of the day. The smell is not overbearing at all and smells more natural which another reason I love it. Highly recommend!!
Maddie D.
Pomona, CA
I always use Aveno body lotion and I have for the last 7 years of my life! It's thankfully fragrent free and it fully hydrates my skin. I have sensitive skin and I'm so happy that I found a body lotion that does its job and doesn't irritate my skin at all! I love the price of this especially since I use this everyday!
Erin O.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I feel that Aveeno is the best brand for someone who has sensitive skin. It has a very natural, calm scent that isn't a powerful, perfume-like fragrance. Considering the natural ingredients used, I feel that being a little more pricey is okay, and their variety of sizes and products are great, considering I travel a lot.
Miranda R.
Valley Vlg, Ca
This lotion was a life saver for us when my boyfriend was going through radiation treatments for cancer. This was the only lotion we could use on his very sensitive and burnt skin. We keep it in our house at all times. Can't recommend it enough to sensitive skin people!
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??