BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Lisbeth M.
Hesperia, CA
I love how smooth this lotion leaves my skin feeling it is unscented which is a huge plus and can be used on anyone babies teens and adults. I usually buy mine at Costco but they sell it at any drugstore(:
Alexis Y.
Elmhurst, NY
This is my holy grail!! It's become a long time staple of mine and I use it every night. I have really dry and sensitive skin so I def have to be really picky about my moisturizers. I find myself always coming back to this and there's a good reason why. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth without that greasy feeling that you would get from most moisturizers, I love this stuff!
Mandira D.
SMYRNA
Very good product.Leaves my skin soft and smooth.No sticky,No smell.I just love the product Aveeno® Daily Moisturizing Lotion  am using that lotion daily after bath and night time before going to bed.It is very worth product.Everyone should use it whole year.
Scarlett C.
This lotion has been a staple in my skincare routine for years. It’s so gentle and doesn’t irritate my skin. I’m sensitive to scented products, so I’m glad that it doesn’t have a smell. I use it every night, and it keeps my skin soft and moisturized. I would definitely recommend this gentle and effective moisturizer!
jane d.
it leaves your skin feeling soft and it works good with soft sensitive skin however not so much for people with rough skin it doesn’t work as well it’s a bit pricy for the amount but it works well
Ava-leigh S.
Merrick, NY
This moisturizer lotion is perfect to hydrate and make your skin feel soft. This moisturizer lotion is long lasting and has a nice soft scent that is not too over powering. Overall I would recommend this to others and buy this product again
mackenzie l.
Eagle Bay, NY
This lotion is so great. It is very smooth and moisturizing. It isn’t heavy either, so it doesn’t leave a greasy feel behind. This is sold for a good price and I would highly recommend to others.
Grace R.
Phoenix
My daughter has very sensitive skin. Some lotions tend to dry out her skin which causes her to scratch. We have been using the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing lotion for a month now and it has done wonders for her skin. It moisturizes it and makes her skin very very soft. We also like that there’s no noticeable smell as she is also sensitive to smells. This is our favorite lotion!
Paula C.
I use this lotion every day after I shower and dry off. It keeps my skin smooth and healthy. I get compliments on how soft my skin is, which is a plus! It's affordable and amazing in my opinion.
Alexandra S.
Waterford, NY
I have used this ever sense i was a little girl because i would always watch my mom and what products she used and this one does not disappoint. This always heals and remositurizes my skin all year round which is especially important in the cold winter months. Its super soft and not greasy feeling like other  lotions i have used in the past. Its also super easy to find at a cheap price.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??