BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
While Aveeno face products don't seem to agree with me, their body products are some of my faves! Super gentle on skin and I feel so clean afterward! Definitely one of my favorite drug store body washes. The lotion is lovely too, very light and it has a natural, pleasant scent that sinks in quickly and doesn't leave me feeling greasy or oily. Definitely repurchase!
Mikayla T.
I use this product nearly everyday! I use it as a face lotion to help the harsh winters, and it definitely helps a lot. The only issue I have with it is how it feels a little thin, the texture is a little strange...almost watery. It works well, but I hate the feeling of it on my hands. I usually wipe the excess residue off.
Bella V.
This lotion is like a staple in My house. I always have one in the bathroom, and a smaller one I can bring on trips as I travel alot. Gentle enough for My sensitive skin, love the scent, not overbearing at all. I use it every single day and am always complimented on My skin!
Bernie K.
Fairfield, CA
This continues to be my go to lotion! I have such dry sensitive skin & it soothes my skin keeping it soft long after I've applied the lotion.
The scent is mild so it's not bothersome or overpowering. I will definitely purchase it again.
Braleanne O.
For the longest time, I was looking for a lotion that didn't make my skin burn and irritate when I got out of the shower. I've tried countless fragrance free lotions and none of them made me as happy as Aveeno does. I have eczema and the older I get, the worse it is. Aveeno has helped calm my eczema and I thank it everyday!
Lillian V.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This is my go to lotion! I use it everyday after I shower, it leaves my skin so soft. I like that it doesn't have a scent because I have very delicate skin. It took me a while to find my go to lotion and if I ever want to be scented I just add a layer of scented lotion over it!
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
This product was pretty mediocre for me. I felt like the product moisturized my skin at first, but left me feeling dry a half an hour into wearing it and I felt like I constantly needed to keep reapplying to have soft, moisturized skin. Not exactly what I'm looking for in a lotion.
Shaunna C.
Portland, OR
This is one of the lotions I keep in my purse and use daily. I love Aveeno products because they have great ingredients that do wonders on my dry and sensitive skin and the texture is perfect for me. It's light, but doesn't just come squirting out of the bottle. I can use a small amount for a ton of area.
Arianna P.
I can only review the lotion portion. But, we have used this stuff for years. My husband has super sensitive skin and its the only stuff he can use. I have issues with certain brands and they will cause me to get a red itchy rash on my hands but this particular ones doesn't!
Tiff W.
I love this lotion! the price of this pack is great. I got it at Sam's club for $11. I'm still on the first bottle and I love that it comes with a travel size one - it's perfect to throw into my purse. This is a lore heavy duty lotion, but it doesn't feel greasy or gross. It absorbs into my skin quickly and it's easy to spread around. I've definitely noticed a difference in my skin!
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??