BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Debbie R.
HEMET, CA
I absolutely love the Aveeno active natureals wash. This was and lotion leave my face feeling great. I also love the feel on my skin. I hate greasy feeling lotions and this one doesn't leave me feeling greasy at all. My kids love it too which makes it great for the whole family.
Tanasia J.
Nashville, TN
This bundle is a great duo to purchase together. As a first time user, the soap acted as a great cleanser, not a soap that feels like it leaves residue or dries out your skin. The lotion is great to push on post-wash and smells great. Aveeno products are always great moisturizers.
Priscilla G.
La Feria , TX
Love love love aveeno, ever since the whole "Johnson&johnson has ingredients that cost cancer" story blew up online I was scared to even risk it & went out to target and bought this product for my family. A little more pricey but it's well worth it! It's a smooth wonderful smell.
loren a.
Fort Myers, FL
I absolutely loveee this product !!! It is one of my favorites, it helps my dry skin by moisturizing it and healing it, it's very gentle and works like a charm. there are no cons to this product in my opinion, I would definitely buy this again and would recommend it to everyone!
Maria M.
Tampa, FL
My go to moistutizer. i have the most sensitive skin in yhe world and aveeno keeps it healthy and beautiful. i also love the ir body wash and other facial care products. i even use aveeno baby for my daughter with eczema.
Emily H.
Bexley, OH
I picked up this lotion to soothe my incredibly dry legs. I apply it after showering and shaving. The lotion comes out almost in a whipped texture and glides on smoothly and soaks in quickly. It does really have a scent to it, which I really like. The bottle also lasts forever!
Jessica P.
Minneapolis, MN
This is my all time favorite lotion! I would use it after every shower. It leaves your skin feeling so soft and it doesn't have a strong smell to it either. I also use it on my son, and he loves it. I would most defitnely recommended it to anyone. I would purchase this again.
Jagriti P.
lawrenceville, NJ
I love this lotion .my skin is very dry and not feeling calm ..but after usin it 2 times aday and after each hand wash ...i am feeling really good for this daily lotion.
my kids also like it beacuse it's not very oilly and stickky.they can use it easily.
Marinda L.
Poway, CA
Aveeno is one of the few brands I can trust! I use it as a moisturizer daily. It keeps my skin feeling fresh and soft. It's great to use after showering also. I love this product!! I keep rebuying it every year! I don't need a lot of product so one bottle lasts me a whole year.
Nikita R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Love this lotion! I started at first using it for my face, and instantly had soft skin! Now I've started using the body lotion daily and I haven't had better skin in a while. My skin is soft and just looks over all healthy and brighter. I would definitely buy this product again and again!
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??