BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Shannon C.
Galloway, OH
Aveeno's lotion smells great and moisturizes without leaving you feeling oily. It's easy on the skin, heals cracks and dryness, and just makes you feel good. It's not too expensive either, which is always a plus. I recommend this lotion to anyone looking for a little skin healing!
Penny S.
I have used Aveeno's Daily Moisturising Lotion for over ten (10) years now. It really moisturizes my skin when it feels a bit dry. It doesn't have a scent which could have made it better but some people don't like a scent so it's okay. I use it after I shower daily and would definitely recommend it!
Tracey D.
Old Town, FL
I love this. It is a really good moisturizer. I have really dry skin I use this every morning and night. It refreshes my skin. And it has not a very strong sent. I recommend this product to any one who has dry skin. This has helped me so much
Amber L.
Traverse city , MI
Love Aveeno with in one application my legs where feeling smoothr and more healthy. Other pros are that it dose not give off an over baring sent so that's one good thing. The other is that the product is reasonably priced so I don't have to worry when the bottle is getting low.
Nikita R.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Love this lotion! I started at first using it for my face, and instantly had soft skin! Now I've started using the body lotion daily and I haven't had better skin in a while. My skin is soft and just looks over all healthy and brighter. I would definitely buy this product again and again!
Anna B.
I use this lotion every day and have used to for years and years! It is a rather neutral smell - no strong scent. It is not greasy and does not have that water-y feel that cheap hotel lotions can have. It is very moisturizing and works well in really dry winters. Recommended!
Bethany C.
Beaver Falls, PA
This has been my go-to moisturizer for years! I put it on after I wash my face every day and on my body during the winter months to keep my skin from overdrying. My mother has been using it long before I have, and my whole family swears by it. It has no fragrance and is so light on my face. I can't get enough of it, and it is the only product that has been a constant on my shelf.
Kayla S.
Uniontown, OH
I have really dry skin and I am not a huge lotion fan. I hate the greasy felling a lot of lotions leave you with. Aveno is amazing for really dry skin and it's not greasy at all. It absorbs quickly but your skin feels soft all day! I use it after I take a shower. I lovery it! I get the big bottle with a pump... it's great! It's also priced well I think. Would definitely recommend it!
Jagriti P.
lawrenceville, NJ
I love this lotion .my skin is very dry and not feeling calm ..but after usin it 2 times aday and after each hand wash ...i am feeling really good for this daily lotion.
my kids also like it beacuse it's not very oilly and stickky.they can use it easily.
Leanne M.
Pembroke, MA
This product is so amazing, especially after you exfoliate your skin! It really makes a difference on your skin for a good price! It's not too cheap and it's not too expensive at CVS, which is where I get mine! It's very gentle on the skin and I would definitely buy it again!
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??