BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Warren  M.
Las Cruces, NM
Aveeno Actives line of face products are great! No harsh chemicals to be concerned with using. Packing is light and simple. Aveeno is a trusted brand in my family for sensitive skin issues and the inability to use other brands or generic brands because of chemicals and irritants.
Amber L.
Traverse city , MI
Love Aveeno with in one application my legs where feeling smoothr and more healthy. Other pros are that it dose not give off an over baring sent so that's one good thing. The other is that the product is reasonably priced so I don't have to worry when the bottle is getting low.
Mary J.
Austin, TX
This moisturizer is okay. The packaging is nice and natural. It gets the job done, however it doesn't always leave my skin feeling as hydrated as other products. I am a first time user of aveeno, and found it reasonably priced. I would probably not recommend this product to others.
Penny S.
I have used Aveeno's Daily Moisturising Lotion for over ten (10) years now. It really moisturizes my skin when it feels a bit dry. It doesn't have a scent which could have made it better but some people don't like a scent so it's okay. I use it after I shower daily and would definitely recommend it!
Debbie R.
HEMET, CA
I absolutely love the Aveeno active natureals wash. This was and lotion leave my face feeling great. I also love the feel on my skin. I hate greasy feeling lotions and this one doesn't leave me feeling greasy at all. My kids love it too which makes it great for the whole family.
Addy N.
Amazing product. i was introduced to this lotion by my friend as my skin was extremely dry during winter. I have an extremely sensitive skin, and this product has no perfume scent that makes me love this product. It moisturizing skin incredibly well and doesn't irritate the skin.
Tanasia J.
Nashville, TN
This bundle is a great duo to purchase together. As a first time user, the soap acted as a great cleanser, not a soap that feels like it leaves residue or dries out your skin. The lotion is great to push on post-wash and smells great. Aveeno products are always great moisturizers.
Shannon C.
Galloway, OH
Aveeno's lotion smells great and moisturizes without leaving you feeling oily. It's easy on the skin, heals cracks and dryness, and just makes you feel good. It's not too expensive either, which is always a plus. I recommend this lotion to anyone looking for a little skin healing!
Priscilla G.
La Feria , TX
Love love love aveeno, ever since the whole "Johnson&johnson has ingredients that cost cancer" story blew up online I was scared to even risk it & went out to target and bought this product for my family. A little more pricey but it's well worth it! It's a smooth wonderful smell.
Jenna D.
Oklahoma city , OK
This is the perfect, basic, daily moisturizer. It gives the perfect amount of hydration to the skin and I feel like it actually helps to prevent and soothe dry skin, as opposed to all those perfumey ones you never know if they're helping or hurting your skin! Love this stuff and for the price, you can't beat it! I love to buy the two pack at Costco.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??