BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Melody R.
Glendale, AZ
We love aveno. My husband has very sensitive skin to where he gave up trying to use lotion. One day I purchased a bottle of this and we all were so pleased with it! It makes your skin super soft but not gross and oily.. I strongly recommend it! It's a bit pricey but when coupons come out I get a few bottles... also try the coconut scent 😍
Marisa R.
Monterey park, CA
This is life! My daughter has sensitive skin and in all her little crevices of her body she always seems to be irritated most. Once I have learned that this was the product for her I never bought another product. This is her daily moisturizer and mine I love it it does the job I know it's going to work. In the summer in the winter weather he protects your skin most of all her irritation has subsided.
Maggie C.
Sacramento, CA
I like using this lotion. I usually apply this lotion after my shower when my skin is still wet. When I keep using it everyday, my skin becomes so smooth like baby's skin. It is very effective I would say, the price is affordable for such a great product. I would recommend it to other.
Tanya M.
Elk Grove, CA
This is the only lotion I use! It is very moisturizing I use it everyday specially after i shower it leaves my skin nice and soft. I purchased this at my local target for a great price they also hAve specials on these lotions which is very convenient. I would recommend this to anyone!
Annie S.
I typically don't use lotion, but in the winter my lips and hands become very chapped and bleed. I use Aveeno because I can use it for a few days to heal my skin and then stop using it. It is not as oily as most products and the daily moisturizing does not have a scent which I prefer.
Heather W.
Roseburg, OR
This is the only lotion I will use. I have tried every lotion out there and this is the best! Gives me just the right moisture without leaving my hands greasy. I love that it doesn't leave my hands feeling dryer than when i started like some lotions tend to do for me. Love love love!!!
Helen L.
Berkeley, CA
I have been using this product for 4 years now, and I love how it is so gentle and moisturizing on my skin. I have sensitive skin, so it really helped. I usually buy the big pack from Costco and I love how it comes with a pump, for hygienic purposes. I love definitely keep repurchasing!
Yesenia V.
Rochester , NY
Aveeno is such a great product.... The moisturizing lotion is such a thick lotion that really leaves you soin moisturize and radiant...........love how my skin feels after i put it on... Usually i apply after taking a shower... Lasts much longer because your skin is already wet.....
Andrea C.
Canoga Park, CA
I absolutely, absolutely love Aveeno's moisturizing lotion! First of all, it doesn't have any scent which is a huge plus for me because I have a scent sensitivity to plenty of skin products. Second, this lotion leaves my skin very soft. I use this right as I get out of the shower, and it just absorbs into my skin quickly. Highly recommend this to everyone who is looking for a soothing, unscented lotion.
Casey S.
I love aveenos naturals stuff. The body wash is great, but the lotion has been my jam for many years now. My favorite thing about it is it's scentless. It doesn't irritate my skin and it really moisturizes without a greasy feel. I can't count the amount of times I've bought that lotion.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??