BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Catherine S.
Washington, DC
Literally the best moisturizer I have ever used. I keep two bottles at home, one on my desk at work, and a little bottle in my bag at all times. It doesn't leave a greasy residue or funky texture in your hands or body after application and it soaks in pretty quickly 10/10 highly recommend.
Jennifer J.
newburgh, IN
Loved how it soothed my allergies and itching on my arm, no scent. It last a long time and doesn't require a lot to wash with or lotion to go a long way! The pump on the lotion is nice because it locks if kids are around! Would def recommend to others! I trust it with my sons skin and mine
Sarah P.
Washington, DC
I've struggled with dry, itchy skin for most of my life, so finding a body wash that leaves me feeling clean but soothed was such a relief! This goes on gentle and doesn't dry me out. I also love the comforting scent. It's a little pricey, but well worth it for an itch-free night's sleep.
Kim O.
Yonkers, NY
Sadly my lotion has been discontinued. Its the cooling menthol one and it seems to be the ONLY one that helps when I have one of those itches (even when it's not dry skin on my hand) that just won't go away no matter what you do. I hope they have something else with the menthol in it though.
Kerry C.
Berea, OH
I use this daily when I get out of the shower. It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth for hours without feeling sticky. The only thing I do not like is that it does not seem to last very long. If I put it on in the morning I notice around mid day that y arms and legs start to feel dry again.
Lili A.
Milton, VT
I love this lotion, I use it every night after I get out of the shower. I use both this lotion and Amlactin together to help keep my skin soft. There is a soothing scent that isn't too strong like a scented lotion that one might buy from bath and body, or the body shop. Highly Recommend.
Kelly M.
Year round favorites for me. I reach for these in deep winter most of all. I've found no other products that keep the dryness at bay like these. Gentle on the skin and yet so effective. Safe for all the members of your family and friendly to those with sensitive skin. Very lightly scented, deeply moisturizing and such a great value. Many products on the market make a lot of claims, but Aveeno delivers.
Tonatzine F.
Los Angeles, CA
This is hands down my favorite moisturizer. i use to use the clean and clear dual action lotion and it ended up drying my skin. i started using this when i got it in my ipsy bag and i love it. its so amazing and affordable. it leaves my skin hydrated and smooth. i definitely recommend it.
Kathryn H.
Lakemoor, IL
I have very sensitive skin and cannot use most scented lotions. This lotion has no scent and is very thick and moisturizing. I love the creamy texture and it hydrates my skin for a few days. I would definitely recommend this lotion for use on anyone, especially people with sensitive skin.
Sarah G.
This really is the best daily moisturizing lotion. I keep some in my kitchen, bathroom, and a little one in my purse. I don't like greasy or overly fragrant lotions on my hands so this one it perfect. I especially love using it in the winter when my hands are super dry after washing them (and with two small kids I wash my hands and their hands all the time) so I always keep some avenue lotion on hand.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??