BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Kerry C.
Berea, OH
I use this daily when I get out of the shower. It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth for hours without feeling sticky. The only thing I do not like is that it does not seem to last very long. If I put it on in the morning I notice around mid day that y arms and legs start to feel dry again.
Alicia A.
Baltimore, MD
I LOVE AVEENO lotion !! I have it in the shower, on the sink, upstairs, downstairs, in my purse, and in my car. I never leave home without it. I've tried lots of different lotions and none hold up like AVEENO. It goes on smoothly, absorbs quickly, and lasts forever.
Lili A.
Milton, VT
I love this lotion, I use it every night after I get out of the shower. I use both this lotion and Amlactin together to help keep my skin soft. There is a soothing scent that isn't too strong like a scented lotion that one might buy from bath and body, or the body shop. Highly Recommend.
Melanie S.
I'm in love with this daily moisturizer because it leaves my body feeling soft and smooth to the touch. I like the way this product get absorbed within my skin. I especially like using this product on my face as a base for my makeup. This product is great for people who also have dry skin.
Sarah P.
Washington, DC
I've struggled with dry, itchy skin for most of my life, so finding a body wash that leaves me feeling clean but soothed was such a relief! This goes on gentle and doesn't dry me out. I also love the comforting scent. It's a little pricey, but well worth it for an itch-free night's sleep.
DJ J.
Both the body wash and the body lotion are very gentle and they keep my skin from itching. I love using these especially in the winter when it is very cold and dry and in the summer when it is very warm and dry because they help keep my skin moisturized and hydrated even hours after use.
Tonatzine F.
Los Angeles, CA
This is hands down my favorite moisturizer. i use to use the clean and clear dual action lotion and it ended up drying my skin. i started using this when i got it in my ipsy bag and i love it. its so amazing and affordable. it leaves my skin hydrated and smooth. i definitely recommend it.
Alia A.
Affordable everyday lotion for sensitive skin, it's gentle on the skin and has never irritated my skin even the days I apply after shaving! It doesn't have a scent and I always like to have a little bottle of this even if it's the travel sized at target for $1.29.
I gave it four stars simply because the ingredients could be a little better
Kelly M.
Year round favorites for me. I reach for these in deep winter most of all. I've found no other products that keep the dryness at bay like these. Gentle on the skin and yet so effective. Safe for all the members of your family and friendly to those with sensitive skin. Very lightly scented, deeply moisturizing and such a great value. Many products on the market make a lot of claims, but Aveeno delivers.
Kim O.
Yonkers, NY
Sadly my lotion has been discontinued. Its the cooling menthol one and it seems to be the ONLY one that helps when I have one of those itches (even when it's not dry skin on my hand) that just won't go away no matter what you do. I hope they have something else with the menthol in it though.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??