BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

anarely G.
You can never go wrong with this too! Leaves your body so smooth! It really hydrates your skin! If you really have dried skin these products are a must! They aren't even expensive like other products that are worth $50 & don't even work. I always keep one or the other in my bathroom and bedroom!
Colleen O.
This lotion is thick and leaves an almost oily feeling residue on the skin. It takes a long time to sink in, which can be very unpleasant, but it does eventually leave the skin feeling well nourished and soft. I think for people who can stand a lingering feeling, this lotion is worth getting.
Fanny C.
Tyrone, GA
This lotion is a total life saver. My skin gets super dry in the winter time, so I would apply this every night after I shower. The results are amazing, my skin feels very moisturize after applying it. Even though I forget to apply it or get lazy to sometimes, my skin doesn't get dry like it use to. This is a super awesome moisturizer and lotion.
Caroline J.
Raleigh, NC
This is what I use after I shave to keep in the moisture. It's great for sensitive skin, and feels smooth and not too thick, so I really like applying it. While I like Bath and Body Works lotions and their smell, I can't use them because of their added scents. This is a great gentle alternative.
jazmin e.
Cicero , IL
Love this product. I usually use the lotion on myself and my children. It makes my skin feel so nice and soft. After the first time I used it I had to go out and repurchase. Seeing the product on TV i thought it was probably just sponsored so much but no its amazing. Will definitely recommend
Colleen G.
Saint Marys, PA
I like Aveeno products because they are super gentle on my sensitive skin, and leave me feeling hydrated. I would recommend this product to anyone that wants the continuous hydration and long term effects from a daily lotion. It has a nice smell, and definitely isn't irritating to skin at all.
Julia D.
Aveeno is a very reliable brand, especially in the department of hand lotions. It is lightweight so your hands don't feel sticky or like you're leaving residue everywhere you touch. While being so lightweight it also has repaired my very dry hands in the middle of the winter, my dry face, and it's a good cream to apply after shaving my legs! It's a great product and a classic lotion I never fear turning to.
Janine K.
Currently LOVING this brand. I've had really dry skin lately due to the weather getting significantly cooler and I keep finding myself scratching. I put on Aveeno daily moisturizer after I shower and before I go to bed to keep my skin moisturized throughout the day - less flaking, less ashiness, more smooth nourished skin 🙂
Kathleen F.
I love this product. It leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturized, without feeling greasy. I wait for it to go on sale at CVS so I can get 2 (they usually run a buy one get one 50% off sale from time to time). This will last you a long time and the fragrance free lotion doesn't interfere with perfume or cologne. My husband and I both use this.
Arianna P.
We've used this for years. It actually used to make my hands break out in little red itchy dots, but we kept purchasing because my husband loves this stuff. I don't know if they reformulated it or my skin just got used to it...but it doesn't cause any reaction anymore and is a great moisturizer!
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??