BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Angela D.
Bullhead City, AZ
It was so hard to find a good lotion. Until i tried aveeno. This lotion is very gentle on my sensitive skin. Its, very long lasting and makes my skin feel hydrated all day. I use it everyday all over my body. I highly recommend this as this is the only lotion that i will ever use. Very good product.
Courtney B.
Olathe, KS
A bundle of your favorite Aveeno products??? What more could you possibly want! That's right, nothing. This is the perfect gift and the perfect item to receive. Everything you could possibly need for perfect radiant skin! Amazing moisture, no oily leftover residue, just soft, silky skin. Go buy it!
Kelly W.
This lotion not only works great, but is very safe to use. It received an EWG 2 rating so no worries putting all over myself and both of my babies. This lotion ranked better than most "baby lotion". It is very gently and extremely moisturizing. I also like that it has a very mild scent. My favorite part is how well it soaks into your skin so quickly and doesn't have a greasy feel at all. I tell everyone about this stuff!!
Janelle V.
Star, ID
I haven't bought the bundle of this before but I but their lotion all the time. It is definitely my favorite lotion to use. Over the summer I get dry skin and I have to bring this lotion with me or else nothing else works! It is not too heavy of a lotion which is amazing and it smells just so so nice!
Bridget V.
Fresno
My skin is naturally really dry and gets easily irritated with a lot of skin moisturizing products I use. I have very sensitive skin and are prone to allergic reactions from other moisturizers but I have never had that issue with any Aveeno products specifically this one. It locks in all that moisture my skin craves and leaves me feeling good for a good chunk of the day. I highly, highly, highly recommend this product!
Maritza R.
Amo el resultado de esta loción, ideal para piel sensible, la protege y la mantiene hidratada por un largo periodo. Es mi primera vez que la uso y la volvería a comprar una y otra vez, además de que es muy barata comparada con otras
Rebecca S.
Staff
For some reason, this product just does not mesh well with my skin. Many of my friends use and love, but I have extremely sensitive skin and it makes me break out with very small pimples that look almost like a rash. I used this years ago and had the same thing happened, but decided to give it another shot and still a no-go :(
Callie K.
All time favorite lotion! I have fairly sensitive skin and this is the only lotion that I can use without my skin stinging or reacting badly. I have used on;y this lotion loyally for years and i couldn't imagine going without it. If you are looking for a new lightweight daily lotion, look no further!
Ashley G.
I have to use lotion and this is my go to! It is practically odorless and very light when applied. In general I have a bottle in my car, my room, at work, the bathroom literally everywhere I love it!

If you're looking for a more oily lotion this isn't for you. If you're looking for a scented lotion again this is not the route you should be taking.
Danielle P.
Stony Brook, NY
I've been using this lotion everyday for years!! Just recently I've been feeling the need to try a new lotion but I seriously love this lotion. It's extremely moisturizing, especially in the winter when my skin is dry. It even helps when my hands get really dry and cracked. Lately I have been noticing it has a funny smell but it's not strong or anything.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??