BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Allyson K.
Fort Denaud, FL
My husband and I both use these two product all the time. The body wash leaves my skin feeling soft and rejuvenated. The lotion eases the cracked skin on my hands and feet and is great for giving back rubs with. It is my go-to lotion and the price can't be beat. I give it as gifts to my girlfriends too
Sara L.
This product blends perfectly with your skins, leaving it amazingly moisturized and soft, without feeling sticky, I use it every day after taking a shower and it leaves my skin perfectly smooth until the next day. Also, I think it offers good quality for a low price. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a healthy-looking skin.
Casandra D.
I really liked this lotion it made my skin feel young again when I used it out of the shower. However it always took a min for it to absorb into my skin even if I didn't get out of the shower. I do recommend this moisturizer because it does moisturize but it take a few a bit of rubbing (at least for me).
Andrea B.
Saint Leonard, MD
I use this every day when I get out of the shower. It makes my skin feel so refreshed and it honestly is my favorite ritual of the day. The price is totally fair, but I would recommend buying the 532ml bottle to get more bang for your buck. I'm a runner so my feet tend to dry out quickly but since I've started using this my feet feel completely moisturized.
Brianna E.
Elyria, OH
I have this in every size and it's he best. I use it everywhere and it's perfect for my face. I found that after I started using this on my face, I noticed my dry patches went away and some of the imperfections on my face were being healed. I just absolutely love this stuff, and I like it a lot more for my eczema flare ups than the one formulated for eczema
Ashley S.
Vidalia, GA
I have dry skin and once I started using this my skin felt better. It left my skin feeling smooth with a pleasant not overpowering smell. It helped my skin stayed hydrated throughout the day. Another nice thing is your skin isn't left feeling greasy. It glides on smooth and absorbs into your skin fast.
Jasmin G.
I have extremely sensitive skin and always end up with razor burn on my legs. First, I switched to a sharper men's razor with more blades. Then I switched to the aveeno moisturizer and I no longer see the bumps. Fragrences tend to irritate my skin the first day I shave but aveeno soothes it in no time.
Katie G.
Mt Pleasant, WI
You guys this is honestly the best lotion... I live and breathe by this. I use it as a primer on my face (yes... a primer) and its BEAUTIFUL. Also, I have super dry and sensitive skin, like laundry detergents irritate my skin, but this lotion is so great. It doesn't have a smell, either, so that's awesome.
Ashley W.
Emporia, VA
I absolutely love Aveeno's Daily Moisturizing Lotion! I was first introduced to this product my Junior year in college and it's been my go to product ever since. It retails for about $15 at my local Walmart, it's a small bottle but a little goes a long way! I recommend this product to any one who suffers from dry patchy skin.
Spencer D.
Galloway, OH
Aveeno Daily Moisturizer is an absolute must during and after the winter months!!! I am one who gets severe dry skin during the winter months and this product will fix that issue with in about a week of use. I would highly recommend this product to any one that was looking for a great skin moisturizer!
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??