BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Nadia S.
Los Angeles, CA
I know some people LOVE this product, especially my mom. However, I don't really care for the scent, which is an essential part of a good moisturizer for me. Because I can't bear to take the time to put on moisturizer if it is unscented, for it me that defeats the purpose. That's the only reason I passed on this.
Fabiana F.
Charlotte, NC
I LOVE Aveeno lotions. They aren’t oily, they apply well, and keep my skin moisturized long throughout the day. I think it applies well so I love that you don’t have to use too much so the bottle lasts a good amount of time. I buy this lotion 90% of the time and basically have a mini bottle in every purse I own!
Kelsey H.
Chula Vista, CA
Love this lotion! I like it because there is no scent so I can still spray my perfume without the scents conflicting. I only have to apply it once a day and it lasts all day without making you feel greasy. Other lotions I can only wear during the winter because they leave my legs feeling gross if it is hot outside. This is my go-to lotion no matter what time of year.
lisa p.
N Providence, RI
I have a huge problem with dry skin on my body. I have probably tried every drug store brand there is and the Aveeno Daily moisturizing lotion is the only one that works on my extra dry skin. I use the oatmeal one and will buy this again and again. I am embarrassed of my rough dry skin and this works like a dream.
Christina V.
Austin, TX
I love this lotion. It works great, is long lasting, and doesn't leave you all greasy. The only thing I miss using this lotion is my nice smelling lotion, but I'll take a lotion that lasts over the smelly lotions that have to be reapplied often.
Rachel G.
I first picked this item up for my fiancé before and very formal event. His beard and neck had gotten extremely dry, and was making him look like he had dandruff all over his black shirt and tie. We found it super easily in a local Wal-Greens store, and the dry flakes were stopped immediately. When we go to the event no one noticed, and my fiancé even felt better about how he looked. We now keep this item with us all the time, and it has even reduced the amount of times his skin has become dry and flakey.
Heidi L.
Mckinney, TX
I love this lotion my family and u have been using this lotion for years and the product quality is always excellent. Even with sensitive skin this is smoothing and refreshing to sunburn. With no scent your skin won't sting. As an added bonus this doesn't seem to melt as bad as other lotions in the Texas heat.
jarell d.
Liverpool, NY
The lotion is pretty amazing because it keeps my skin moisturized and looking healthy. I wish it smelled a little better. I purchased this product at a rite aid. Ive used this product a couple times because i have sensitive skin. I would recommend this product to everyone with sensitive skin. So grateful for it
Katie M.
Bloomington, IN
I battled sensitive dry itchy skin for months and I tried everything out there to try to get rid of it. After purchasing this product and using it for a few days my problem went away and hasn't come back. This product rubs in easily and doesn't have a strong scent so I can still wear my perfume with it as well!
Kortney M.
Lizella, GA
My face is very sensitive and gets dry easily so I was in need of something to help with that. I picked up this product at Walmart to try it out. It's been working great for me this is the only lotion that I use on my face and it is my favorite so far and I really recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??