BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Michael S.
Dundalk, MD
As a teacher, I tend to overuse alcohol-based hand-sanitizer to keep myself clean and in school with my students. As a result, my hands tend to get really dry. I've tried many products over the years, but the product that has helped me out the most was Aveeno's Daily Moisturizing Lotion. By applying this lotion on daily, I have been able to relieve my dry skin feeling. Their #fast-drying formula helps me quickly use the lotion after using hand-sanitizer and get right back to work - right with my students that need me.
Florence K.
Brooklyn, NY
This body wash foams very well and is highly moisturizing. I use this often in place of shaving cream, and I've never had any issues. My skin always feels very soft afterward. The lotion has very little fragrance and absorbs decently well. Depending on how hydrated my skin already is, it can occasionally feel a little sticky.
Aniksha R.
I stumbled upon this product while browsing drugstore and I am glad I did it .It perfectly moisturises my dry skin yet feels so light . Keeps my skin moisturises throughout the day and night.No reapplication is necessary.I appreciate that it doesn't come with a scent .overall I love this product and would 100% recommend it.
Lisa W.
Columbia, TN
I purchased this aveeno lotion at dollar general about a month ago to eliminate dry spots on my elbows, knees, and the sides of my feet.

I use this everywhere except my face and have found my dry spots to stop flaking but in the 2-3 weeks I have used this, it has not gone away yet, but a reduction of flaking is a good start!
Victoria A.
Mclean, VA
Most underrated lotion of LIFE. I love this stuff, I've used it for years. It's fragrance free, which is a plus for me because I use it as a face moisturizer. It lasts so long because you need less than an almond size for your whole face. I also use it on my body because it soaks right into the skin like water, an leaves your skin soft and nourished. It really is amazing. If you have dry skin, this is your product, I promise you. It does it's job well.
Rachel O.
Jacksonville, FL
Fresh smell, trusted brand. I love the simplicity of the packaging. I purchased at Target. I think it's a bit pricey because I don't feel like it moisturizes my skin in the way I would like. My husband loves the moisturizer and my MIL lives by the moisturizer and body wash, but I'm not sure if I'd be the first to recommend.
Doris W.
I absolutely love Aveeno Daily Moisturizer . This lotion really does make your skin feel soft and smooth. It works great for anyone with dry itchy skin. You can purchase it at any leading drug stores or your local Walmart. My whole family uses this. I highly recommend Aveeno Daily Moisturizer. I also love all the Aveeno products.
Tanya R.
Woodland Hills, CA
This is a great lotion made by Johnson & Johnson with a neutral smell (fragrance free). It works very well for dry skin, absorbs quickly, and doesn't leave you feeling oily or greasy afterwards. My skin feels soft and smooth. I highly recommend it!
Allison N.
Honey Brook, PA
Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion is wonderful, it leaves your skin feeling smooth and soft to the touch. I love putting it on before bed each night and waking up with great skin. Sometimes it does take a while to dry on the skin, but other than that it's fantastic. I 100% reccomend buying it at your local drug store!
Chelsi M.
Adrian, MI
This lotion makes my skin feel so soft...especially when I use it right after my shower. It does however take quite a while to soak in, which is a negative in my case because I have a very hurried routine and waiting for lotion to dry is not budgeted into that time. Overall, though, the benefits outweigh the drawbacks.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??