BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Diana L.
Everett, WA
This lotion is amazing for many reasons. Not only is it unscented which is great for the skin, but it also leaves your skin feeling so moisturized and soft. The only thing I don't like too much about it, is that for my skin it doesn't soak all the way in. I always have a bit of greasiness left over. But I don't mind it that much because of the over all product and the way it performs is amazing. Your skin feels softer than ever.
Shaylyn. H.
Purchased at: Target
I like this lotion is does well with my eczema. It is a bit thinner which doesn’t feel too heavy but also doesn’t feel like it gives me enough moisture to my skin. I typically mix this with either Vaseline or another lotion because of its light fragrance. I would recommend this product.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Received one of these as a sample in an Amazon box, great lotion for my hands during the winter months! Aveno typically is a great line of moisturizers I just find it a little pricey but I will take the samples as I get them!
Mikaila V.
Port Townsend
I'm almost writing this moreso on my husband's behalf than mine haha! We both love this lotion for everything from moisturizing feet, to massages. It can be used to apply essential oils too and makes a great base. I think we've had this stuff in our home for nearly a decade, and so far we haven't found anything worth replacing this over. I love scented stuff, but sometimes you just need a good basic unscented lotion.
Cheyenne H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I use this product every single day. The best time for me to use it is in the winter when my hands are cracked and dry. My hands actually crack so bad that they bleed and this is the only product I’ve found that doesn’t burn when I apply it to the cracked areas. Furthermore, it rescues my nurse hands when I’ve washed/sanitized them into a chapped mess. I have purchased this lotion time and time again and will continue to.
Lauren B.
Clermont, FL
This is great for dry and sensitive skin, i have a mini version and it’s perfect to take to school with me. The only thing is it doesn’t absorb quickly, so i put it on and go outside and it starts to melt off, but i still think it’s a great product!
Robyn K.
Purchased at: Target
This is great for tattoos even though it isn't marketed for them. I tend to get rashes when I use traditional tattoo creams so my artist finally suggested this and it worked perfectly. If you have sensitive skin, ask your artist if you can use this.
Kay H.
Kensington
I like using this as an every day lotion because it does not have a strong scent, it is affordable, and it is not too greasy.  It is thick enough that you feel it moisturizing but it absorbs into the skin quickly.  It feels light on my skin.  I use it everywhere except my face because it might be a little too thick for my face.  I feel like it provides instant results for dry skin when I use it.
Tra-Mi B.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my go to body lotion. I love that I absorbs well and doesn’t leave my skin feeling greasy. I buy these lotions at Costco which sells two big bundles at a good price. We exclusively use aveeno body lotion
Bethany S.
Saint Leonard, MD
Aveeno® Daily Moisturizing Lotion is one of the best lotions I have used. My hands are always so dry from work and Aveeno's lotion always keeps my hands moisturized and smooth. I keep it in my bathroom and in my bedroom. I also keep a travel size in my purse. Kind of obsessed if you can't tell!absolutely recommend it!
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??