BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Yana S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I adore the way this stuff smells, it really is moisturizing, and light. Id say its a pretty good value, of course Id rather have more in the packaging though. I would recomend this to a friend. Id buy this item over and over again, because its awesome
Nicole R.
Clearfield, UT
I like having go to products that I always know will work extremely well. Aveeno is a brand that I know and trust. The moisturizing lotion is a go to for my face and body. It leaves my skin so soft and supple with a light fragrance. This lotion absorbs quickly and isn't at all greasy or oily. It's the perfect amount of soothing moisturization.
Laura Y.
This is my top pick for a winter body lotion. It is moisturizing without feeling like it's sitting on top of the skin too long (i.e. fast-absorbing). It has a nice light smell that doesn't compete with my body wash or perfume. I love using a little after washing my hands to combat winter dryness as well and it is a wonderful body lotion to use after showering. Great product!!
Whitney M.
Denver, CO
I'm not usually picky with lotion, so long as it isn't cakey. But my boyfriend has incredibly sensitive skin, practically everything makes him break out in some way, & makes him super itchy. But not Aveeno! He's been using it for years & it has always treated his skin so kindly. It's the only lotion in our house!
Madysen Y.
St George, UT
AVEENO LOTION IS AMAZING! I have never had a single complaint about any aveeno lotion I have used. None of them have ever had a strong scent, very subtle and natural smelling. My family and I all have sensitive skin and this brand of lotion has always soothed our dry skin without being irritating or heavy on our skin at all. I would highly recommend this lotion to anyone with skin.
Katie K.
I've been using this Aveeno lotion for about a decade and it's my ultimate skin care product (fragrance free, not greasy, great for everyday use). It's a nice consistency (not too thick or light) and keeps my skin moisturized. Used to use it 2x/day but noticed it still makes my skin soft and smooth by only applying it 1x/day. I definitely love this lotion so much I'll be using it another decade later!
Edith M.
Pacoima, CA
The thing I like about this lotion Is that although it does moisturize your skin it doesn't add a wet layer of goop to it. Far to many times we try and find a lotion that moisturize our skin only to find out we have to wait a good 7 minutes or so it could lock in and not be awkwardly moist with that oily feel to it. This lotion isn't like that, in under a minute it locks in and I'm free to open door nobs and do what I please versus waiting for it to set in like if it was nail polish. Plus it smells great, although it's not super fragranced.
Cheryl H.
Richmond, VA
I absolutely love Aveeno's Daily Moisturizing Lotion for its natural ingredients. As a cosmetologist who not only does hair care but also formulate natural products, I wash my hands multiple time daily and this product keeps my hands moist and soft-combating dryness.
Hanna S.
This lotion is one of my staples because it doesn't feel heavy or oily on my skin. It just feels natural and it keeps my skin from drying out. That said, I find that unless I am very consistent with using it, it doesn't help much. In other words, it will keep your skin from drying out, but it doesn't really rehydrate it or moisturize it completely. Kind of like putting a band-aid on the problem rather than totally fixing it. Still, way better than most lotions I've used.
Abby S.
I like this lotion because it doesn't cause my sensitive/dry skin to become irritated or break out into hives. It smells nice, but I wish the scent was stronger. It is very faint, but nice and clean. It applies well, but doesn't soothe or moisturize my really dry areas so I'm going to keep searching for my perfect lotion. Overall a nice, affordable lotion.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??