BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Lauren P.
Lubbock, TX
This lotion has left my skin soft and smooth! It doesn't feel too greasy or thick. It goes on smoothly and smells fresh & clean. I used to have a lot of breakouts, but with this lotion my face hardly ever breaks out anymore. People compliment how soft my skin is and I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for an affordable skin care routine!
Melissa W.
Great lotion to use for all over the body. Does not have a greasy feel when applied to skin. It does moisturize dry skin. It does not cause my skin to breakout on my face either. Best priced places to buy is at Sam's Club or Costco. Has very minimal smell. Great product to have.
Kiran H.
Lorton, VA
Something about the Aveeno moisturizers really turn me off. I've heard so much about them being amazing but they're just average to me. They don't do anything drastically different to my skin. I like the texture and the consistency of the product but the major thing that turns me off about it is the smell. They have that same weird old retirement home smell.
Athena H.
My fiancé suffers from psoriasis and for a while we were using Aveeno lotions to help with the itching. Despite daily use, the Daily Moisturizing lotion did little alleviate the problem. I find this product works fine for moisturizing dry legs and ashy elbows, but honestly functions similarly as any generic lotion. Not worth the increased price tag for me.
Aileen M.
Sunland Park
I liked how the lotion felt both lightweight and creamy at the same time — but I especially loved how it absorbed quickly so I could get dressed and out the door fast. It stands out as something I would use every day and not only when I'm suffering from itchiness.

It's also fragrance-free. I know that's one of the reasons it's so popular — a lot of people love being able to slather it on without smelling like a flower all day, and fragrances in body lotions can be too irritating for sensitive skin.
Pramudita B.
RENTON, WA
I love that this lotion is sooooo highly moisturizing and is unscented. I love that it is unscented because I can use any kind of perfume scent with this. Also, it is very moisturizing. Moisturized skin holds scents better so if you like to wear perfume I really recommend applying unscented lotion before you spray your perfume! It doesn't feel greasy either.
Tayloranne M.
I was given a large bottle of this by my mother after complaining to her for weeks about the way the Nevada climate just takes all the moisture from one's body. After the first use, I was hooked. My skin gained back all the moisture it lost after the big move to Nevada. It absorbs quickly and leaves skin feeling natural. I would recommend to everyone.
Stacy E.
I love how moisturizing it is and doesn't feel heavy or oily on the skin at all. I literally put this everywhere! Definitely keeps me moisturized through out the day. The only down side to it is that it doesn't have the best smell. Me personally I like moisturizers that smell pretty. The smell on this is that it's pretty basic. But other then that it's pretty good. I'm gonna give the other Aveeno Moisturizers a try.
Rachel G.
I was not a fan of this product. I got it as a sample in my Wal*Mart Beauty Box for the summer season and I was extremely unimpressed. With the texture being so creamy, I thought a little would go a long way. I was wrong. So I added more & just never seemed to get the right amount to easily massage into my skin. It smelled like old plastic, took forever to apply and left the feeling of dry, creamy residue on my skin. I do not plan on buying again, let alone finishing my sample.
Adrienne L.
My sister had this and gave it to me bc she's a lotion HOARDER and I loooovveeee it. I hate how some lotions are greasy and make you feel sticky and slimy after and just kinda stick on your skin and make you feel like you need a shower 😂 this is smooth and creamy but not too creamy and hydrates really good but also absorbs well so it doesn't feel gross.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??