BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Jenny L.
My favorite lotion to use daily! I'm really sensitive to scented things and it can really irk my nose so I usually prefer unscented or light/fresh scents and so this lotion is really useful for keeping my skin moisturized without it bothering me. It's perfect to use during the colder months when my skin tends to feel really dry from the wind and low temperatures.
Karen P.
This product is fantastic and I'm never without it. I used to have those tiny bumps on the upper backs of my arms that drove me crazy but no more, not since I began using this lotion and the soap. There is always an extra bottle under my cabinet. Have also recommended it to many friends who swear by it as well once they began using it and enjoying the results.
Sarah B.
Mankato, MN
When I got my first tattoo I went out and bought a large bottle of this lotion. I've been using it on all my tattoos since with no irritation or other issues. The scent is extremely light to none. Because of this, the lotion is amazing for those first few weeks of tattoo healing. I even carry a small bottle in my purse. I sometimes use it on my hands too. It is an overall great, moisturizing lotion. I highly recommend.
Yun K.
Temple City, CA
Aveeno is such a great product in general. Their lotion is very hydrating with a very mild natural scent. I don't think they add any artificial perfumes it dyes to their product. I started using it years ago when I broke out into a rash after having some type of reaction to something. I was recommended aveeno by many people because of its soothing properties. The oatmeal in it has anti inflammatory properties (I think) and helps to soothe skin irritation. It's just a great brand overall.
Kiran H.
Lorton, VA
Something about the Aveeno moisturizers really turn me off. I've heard so much about them being amazing but they're just average to me. They don't do anything drastically different to my skin. I like the texture and the consistency of the product but the major thing that turns me off about it is the smell. They have that same weird old retirement home smell.
Aileen M.
Sunland Park
I liked how the lotion felt both lightweight and creamy at the same time — but I especially loved how it absorbed quickly so I could get dressed and out the door fast. It stands out as something I would use every day and not only when I'm suffering from itchiness.

It's also fragrance-free. I know that's one of the reasons it's so popular — a lot of people love being able to slather it on without smelling like a flower all day, and fragrances in body lotions can be too irritating for sensitive skin.
Lauren P.
Lubbock, TX
This lotion has left my skin soft and smooth! It doesn't feel too greasy or thick. It goes on smoothly and smells fresh & clean. I used to have a lot of breakouts, but with this lotion my face hardly ever breaks out anymore. People compliment how soft my skin is and I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for an affordable skin care routine!
Kat M.
Boston, MA
This is one of my all time favorite body moisturizers! When I want something gentle and fragrance-free, I immediately think of this Aveeno lotion. It does have the natural scent of soy (which smells a bit like cookie dough to me), but it’s very light and fades quickly. I also HIGHLY recommend this as a lotion for new, healing tattoos - it keeps the skin extremely hydrated, is very gentle on the healing skin, helps keep peeling to a minimum, and aids in quick healing. I always have a large bottle at home and a travel tube in my purse!
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
Love love love This lotion. I used to use baby lotion because I just enjoyed the smell but the aveeno lotion works miracles if you have dry skin from either soap or just lack of hydrates a little bit of this lotion goes a long way. Really smooths out dry skin and leaves you feeling fresh it also dries up faster than other lotions and it's over all a great buy.
Melissa W.
Great lotion to use for all over the body. Does not have a greasy feel when applied to skin. It does moisturize dry skin. It does not cause my skin to breakout on my face either. Best priced places to buy is at Sam's Club or Costco. Has very minimal smell. Great product to have.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??