BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Michelle M.
Vancouver, WA
I usually buy this in the 2 pack at Costco because it's a better deal. I love this hand cream because it helps with my #sensitiveskin. It doesn't have a fragrance to it, which is a pro and a con. I love fragrances but sometimes they bother my skin so at least this lotion does not do so. My boyfriend has #eczema on his hands and arms, and this is his preferred lotion to help with that.
faith c.
Casa Grande, AZ
I began using this lotion along with the oatmeal soap about a couple of years ago. My skin has never been softer and I'm 35 years old! This product is fantastic and I'm never without it. I used to have those tiny bumps on the upper backs of my arms that drove me crazy but no more, not since I began using this lotion and the soap. Have also recommended it to many friends who swear by it as well once they began using it and enjoying the results.
Nicole S.
I have eczema and during flare ups, this is my go to lotion. It soothes my skin and provides the right amount of moisturizing I need. My children have sensitive skin to so this is the only lotion that doesn't irritate their skin. Other lotions burn when your skin is really dry and cracked, this one soothes and heals. Great product and worth keeping some on hand at all times.
Kathryn G.
akron ohio
Aveeno has always, in my eyes has been a stellar lotion because it really absorbs quick and goes right to the problem areas. This lotion was actually prescribed for me by a dermatologist for my dry skin in the winter and for my sister with her skin problems it's a great lotion my whole family uses it and it's a down to earth bottle with a great rating and honest expectations.
Laura D.
Plymouth, MN
I really like using Aveeno's Daily Moisturizing lotion because of 2 things: It does not have an oily residue after application, and the scent is nice without being overbearing. I wash my hands a lot every day, and using this lotion helps so that they do not dry out. Aveeno's prices are a little high (compared to store-brand versions), but I find that the quality is much better.
Hira K.
S Richmond Hl, NY
I got the bundle pack from costco. which is more affordable than instead of buying single from a drugstore. lotion itself is very good and hydrating. i hope they have a scented version too so i can enjoy it too. i know people with eczema can irritated by scents. but after some time the lotion develop a weired (medicinal) kind a smell which i don't like and I'm kinda off from it
Laura Ann L.
Germantown, TN
so i just got this and i heard it works on your face and body so i used it on my face and ive started to break out. my face is really moisturized but now i have acne :( this is weird because i actually have drier skin than oily skin and i dont have regular acne. im going to try a mild acne treatment with it but if the break outs dont quit then im using this for my body only.
Kathy X.
I recently bought this item for the first time and was pleasantly surprised when I used it. I really like shower baths and this Aveeno Body Wash felt so nice with the oatmeal mixture. It takes just a small amount on your washcloth to make your body feel so clean and fresh. I buy many items like this from Target, usually when on sale, and have always found them to be dependable.
Juliana A.
Covington, LA
I cannot say enough good things about these two products! I suffer from sunspots and the only thing that helped improve my skin and heal them was the Aveeno lotion. After having such great results with the lotion I decided to start using their body wash which has done wonders for my sensitive dry skin. I've been using these two products for years now and I would not trade them for the world!
Jamie A.
Henderson, NV
I live in Las Vegas where it's usually dry year round no matter the temperature outside and using Aveeno really helped my skin! It does feel a little thick at first when you put it on, but it feel light once you're done. I usually have dry skin because of the weather & I don't usually drink enough water and this Aveeno lotion lasts the whole day keeping my skin smooth!
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??