BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA
I got this free in the mail for my babies and I really love how gentle it is on their skin. Aveeno makes great products and they have great ingredients. My daughter can't have anything with Aveeno because she is allergic but my twin boys can and it works amazing. This has no fragrance and is great for that reason as well. The soothing oatmeal helps them with their dry skin every time. I highly reccomend this product to you and your family!
Amanda A.
Las vegas , NV
This is my work lotion I am a preschool teacher which means frequent hand washing and very dry hands. I keep this lotion in my purse and I am able to put it on after hand washing. The ingredients are gentle enough that it softens my hands and does not leave them feeling greasy or sticky. There is also no smell so I don't have to worrying about causing an allergic reaction to my children.
Tracey L.
Ponchatoula, LA
In addition to the daily cleanser, I pair it with this moisturizer and I have had great results with my skin since. It is a thick lotion, but does not leave you feeling cakey or oily.
Kayla R.
This is the only lotion I really use! My skin is so soft and it stays moisturized for hours! It doesn't feel greasy after I use it or make my hands slippy! I love my Aveeno! I recommend this to everyone. During the winter my legs were so dry and itchy so I thought I would try this. Best thing I ever tried. It doesn't make me break out or anything like that. Great product. Always put it on after I get out of the shower!
Claire T.
I got this as a sample at the doc office and used it twice. Was a decent product that I probably would buy if I needed more but wasn't inclined to run and get it right away. Was a great sample for free though!
Salisa M.
I have sensitive skin and can't use lotions with heavy fragrances because the smell will cause a allergic reaction which includes headaches and terrible itchiness. I have been using this for years and it is the only lotion I found that consistently worked for my sensitivity. It's the best lotion out there. If you use it consistently you'll definitely see the difference in your skin.
Michelle M.
Vancouver, WA
I usually buy this in the 2 pack at Costco because it's a better deal. I love this hand cream because it helps with my #sensitiveskin. It doesn't have a fragrance to it, which is a pro and a con. I love fragrances but sometimes they bother my skin so at least this lotion does not do so. My boyfriend has #eczema on his hands and arms, and this is his preferred lotion to help with that.
faith c.
Casa Grande, AZ
I began using this lotion along with the oatmeal soap about a couple of years ago. My skin has never been softer and I'm 35 years old! This product is fantastic and I'm never without it. I used to have those tiny bumps on the upper backs of my arms that drove me crazy but no more, not since I began using this lotion and the soap. Have also recommended it to many friends who swear by it as well once they began using it and enjoying the results.
Jessica T.
I love this lotion. The ability to use this lotion and not feel like my hands have grease all over them keeps me wanting to use it. I have tried other scented brands of lotion, but they seem to dry my hands out worse. If you handle paper a lot or wash your hands frequently, this is a great product for you to use. The product replenishes what i feel like I lose on a regular basis.
Juliana A.
Covington, LA
I cannot say enough good things about these two products! I suffer from sunspots and the only thing that helped improve my skin and heal them was the Aveeno lotion. After having such great results with the lotion I decided to start using their body wash which has done wonders for my sensitive dry skin. I've been using these two products for years now and I would not trade them for the world!
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??