BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Yovanna G.
Ukiah, CA
I love this lotion, first, because its natural and soothing oatmeal, is very soft with the skin and leaves it hydrated for a long time, I'm using this lotion since more than one year ago and is the only one I use, because it is the only one that gives me benefits I need
Anamaria L.
Washington, DC
This moisturizing lotion works perfectly, it really hydrates your skin and it doesn't have any scent what makes it perfect to go along with any splash or eau de toilette. I would apply it directly on the skin and then gently spread it all over your body. I wouldn't wear any clothes only after 5 minutes so your skin can properly absorb it. Although this body lotion has alcohol I don't think it interferes with the final results...
Maria Y.
Bel Air, MD
This has been my go to body lotion for several years now. It's extremely moisturizing & absorbing. The worst is when you are waiting for your lotion to dry so you can get dressed. In the morning, when I'm running late, I just don't have time for all that. The other big plus is that there is no scent. I don't want to be wearing a bunch of conflicting scents. Overall this a great body lotion at a great price.
Sarah R.
Yacolt, WA
Aveeno has an amazing line of products. all of there stuff is food for you skin. last winter my skin was so dried out and itchy. I purchased this and seriously after one day I could already see a difference in my skins apperance. I wasn't itching as bad. and by day 3 my skin was pretty much back to normal. super hydrated. I highly recommend their whole line of products. they even have an aveeno baby line.
Dana B.
Glenside, PA
I use alot of aveeno products due to semsticr skin but I absolute love their hair products, I closing this conditioner. It leaves my hair soft, shiny, and moiturized.
Jocelyn M.
Oceanside , CA
Fav lotion ever! I use it to lotion my legs after I shower/ shave my legs because I have really dry skin after and this definitely always help. If i forget to put it on my legs get ashy and rashy fast because I have such sensitive skin after shaving my legs. My best use for this lotion is when I use it to take of my make up, I use this and rub it on my eye make up with a tissue and it all comes off. It doesn't make my lashes fall off or irritate my eyes which I love!
Amanda M.
Ludlow, MA
Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion is wonderful. It's fragrance free so it is perfect for those with extremely sensitive skin. It contains oatmeal which not only provides moisture but aids in locking it in your skin to keep it really smooth and soft. It is non-greasy and absorbs quickly. Goes for $9 a bottle however, it is frequently on sale at target and cvs.
Brittany K.
Billings, MT
I love this daily moisturizer. I have always struggled with dry skin and this lotion really helps. I usually have a hard time keeping up with always putting on lotion. I not only use it on my hands and body but also my face. My friend recommend it for a face primer and a face moisturizer. I think it works pretty well for something that wasn't made for the primer use. It leaves my skin feeling good all day.
Amanda R.
Mission, TX
I love this lotion! It keeps my skin moisturized so well and lasts all day! It's not overpriced and it's such great quality! I would definitely recommend the aveeno moisturizing daily lotion! Cheap for the quality.
Maria P.
I love how this lotion feels on the skin: not greasy or sticky and it absorbs really quickly. I would give it 5 stars if it smelled better. The wash doesn't really smell that amazing either. I've found that when I wash my hands even an hour after application, I feel the lotion being washed off which makes me think it doesn't penetrate the skin that well. But overall, these products do a good job.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??