BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Kim P.
Murfreesboro, TN
I absolutely love this product! It does not have a heavy scent, so it is perfect for sensitive skin. I mostly use it in the winter time after shaving, since my legs dry out in cold weather. The moisture lasts for a while, so unlike other lotions, you do not have to apply it several times a day. They also make travel-size bottles which are great to put in your carry on bag. It's nice to moisturizer after a long flight.
Denisse P.
My favorite daily face cream! The only one I use before applying makeup. In love it because it has no fragrance. It also moisturizers my skin without leaving it oily.
Kiawn F.
Edmond, OK
By far the best lotion I've tried. It does well with my dry skin. This nourishing lotion is clinically proven to improve the health of dry skin in 1 day with significant improvement in 2 weeks. Formulated with natural Colloidal Oatmeal and rich emollients, it helps prevent and protect dry skin for a full 24 hours. This lotion leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking and is gentle enough for everyday use. It’s also fragrance free, nongreasy and noncomedogenic.
Bindiya P.
Iselin, NJ
I love this product. It's so great for my skin. I also have the smaller bottle got to go. This moisturizer doesn't keep my skin feeling greasy or oily. It's gets absorbed into my skin so nicely! It does not have a harsh smell, there's no smell at all actually. And with this product, a little goes a long way. I use it all over my body, especially my face as a daily moisturizer. I would recommend this to everyone!
Mallory W.
Lawton, OK
I love this lotion. It is not too scented or oily and leaves my skin moisturized but not sticky feeling. The great thing about this lotion is that my husband likes it too and it's nice to have a product in our bathroom that we both use (since I seem to take up most of the space there :)) They do have a nice lavender scent one as well which is relaxing and great to use at nighttime but the regular one is great all around.
Melissa S.
Lorton , Va
Where do I begin? I cannot say enough good things about this Aveeno Moisturizer. I've used this for years and switched from Cetaphil. It's nowhere as greasy as cetaphil and is very light. Perfect for wearing under my makeup. I do wish that the pump reached further towards the bottom. When the bottle gets low, I have to invert the bottle to make sure I empty the bottle but aside from that, the lotion itself is great!
Amy P.
One of the best lotions out there! I had dry skin and nothing else worked except for this! The packaging is high quality! I bought it at target and it was fair in price. I would highly recommend this lotion to others!
Jessica N.
Corrales, NM
I love this lotion it's a staple in my daily beauty regimen it's not greasy or over scented. It doesn't leave me greasy. It did exactly what I want my lotion to do!
Dana B.
Glenside, PA
I use alot of aveeno products due to semsticr skin but I absolute love their hair products, I closing this conditioner. It leaves my hair soft, shiny, and moiturized.
Maria Y.
Bel Air, MD
This has been my go to body lotion for several years now. It's extremely moisturizing & absorbing. The worst is when you are waiting for your lotion to dry so you can get dressed. In the morning, when I'm running late, I just don't have time for all that. The other big plus is that there is no scent. I don't want to be wearing a bunch of conflicting scents. Overall this a great body lotion at a great price.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??