BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Clarissa C.
Honey Brook, PA
this product made my ashy elbows turn into butter in about a weeks time. with daily use after the shower, i use it all over my body and my skin feels so soft and supple, i havent ever had skin so soft. with the higher price tag, it is worth every single penny.
Carli S.
I use this lotion every day on my sensitive legs when I get out of the shower. I use to have little irritation bumps on my legs & random ingrown hairs but since using this daily I don’t have anything other than smooth silky legs.
Colleen D.
This lotion is great for sensitive skin. If i ever am having a skin issue aveeno is my go to. I dont love the scent but it helps tremendously with dry skin and doesnt irritate your skin because it doesnt have perfumes in it.
Teresa M.
Aveeno Daily Moisturizing lotion is the only lotion I use. My profession requires me to wash my hands frequently. By the end of the day, my hands are dry to the point of cracking and bleeding. With one application, my hands noticeably look and feel better. It doesn't apply oily at all. It moisturizes when applied it and you don't feel any sort of greasy residue that some lotions leave. It has a neutral scent and doesn't bother my sensitive skin. Overall, great product
Cristina G.
Sweetwater
I recommend this brand, I got dry skin, specially my knees and my elbows and this product really cares about your skin! I love all the products from this Brand I always have on my house and its a thing that I always like to offer on Christmas, easter, etc. I always offer a basket and this brand needs to be inside because its a thing that I really love!

Girls check coupons.com you got coupons for this brand!!!!
andrea F.
Morgan Hill
If you want smooth buttery skin then this lotion is the way to go. It applies very soft and moistens and dryness in the skin. I use this lotion every day and have never had a problem with it. For me it works best to apply to arms and legs after a shower to put back any lost moisture into my skin. I love this lotion!
Samiha A.
I have been using this product for years with no complaints. It blends in nicely with the skin without leaving a sticky or oily feel. It is a cool lotion with no scents, and it is extremely good for my sensitive and stubborn skin. It has been especially helpful for me as I have dealt with serious eczema, and it helped me better the condition of my skin nicely.
Priscila S.
Dallas, TX
This aveeno lotion is so rich. It feels like it is a nice lather over it. It does not smell like anything which I like, it does not conflict with my perfume. I buy it in bulk at sam’s but can be found at grocery stores.
Erica H.
This is literally the best lotion I have ever used with a light scent and is great for sensitive skin! I use this daily and it keeps my skin so soft and moisturized. It is the only body lotion I buy and use frequently.
Diana L.
Everett, WA
This lotion is amazing for many reasons. Not only is it unscented which is great for the skin, but it also leaves your skin feeling so moisturized and soft. The only thing I don't like too much about it, is that for my skin it doesn't soak all the way in. I always have a bit of greasiness left over. But I don't mind it that much because of the over all product and the way it performs is amazing. Your skin feels softer than ever.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??