BY AVEENO #11 in Lotion

This nourishing lotion is clinically proven to improve the health of dry skin in 1 day with significant improvement in 2 weeks. Formulated with ACTIVE NATURALS® Colloidal Oatmeal and rich emollients, it helps prevent and protect dry skin for a full 24 hours. This lotion leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking and is gentle enough for everyday use. It’s also fragrance free, nongreasy and noncomedogenic.

The AVEENO® brand is most trusted for its use of natural ingredients. Oat is the natural ingredient most recommended by dermatologists. As a skin protectant active ingredient, oatmeal can help restore skin's normal pH and aid in the maintenance of skin's moisture barrier to help prevent and protect dry skin.

Angie G.
I have a mini bottle of this lotion that I keep in the pocket of my scrubs because my hands get really dry from constant washing. I like that it's scent free so I feel comfortable using it around my patients, it moisturizes skin without the greasy/slippery feeling, and I feel as though I have to reapply it less than other lotions that I've owned . The full size (18 oz) can be purchased at Walmart for $8.97.  It's a great price and leave my hands feeling soft, repaired, and nourished. I highly recommend this product.
Sarah A.
This is such a great product. I have talked about the NIVEA Creme before and did say it was a little oily for my skin but great for dry skin. This Aveeno lotion is super nice and hydrating but does not give you this oily tint to it. It is all natrul and has no fragrances which makes it a great face cream. I would recommend by the travel size bottle to test it out and see how it plays with you skin but for me it was definitely a win.
janine b.
Philadelphia, PA
My friend recommended this so I went and got a bottle at rite aid for 7 bucks!! This is a great lotion for people with dry skin who don't like scented lotions because this one has no scent which I love. Leaves my skin feeling silky and smooth. I would say it's a thick but creamy formula that blends in well and absorbs quickly. It moisturizers good and my skin doesn't feel dry and ashy after using it. A lot of other lotions dried me out after using them not Aveeno. Some lotions leave your hands oily and greasy after not this one. Would def recommend!
Elena W.
Detroit, MI
I have dry skin, and especially during winter skin can start peeling off and my leg gets extremely dry. I've been using this lotion for about a month. This lotion is pretty moisturizing and goes on and absorbs quickly. But when you first apply it, there is a slightly greasy feeling, that greasy feeling does absorb quickly though. If you have dry skin like I do, you do have to apply this lotion often, so its not as longlasting like some other lotions I've tried. I think this would work best on normal skin?
Allison M.
Springfield, MO
I was pretty happy with this Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion. I don't use lotions very often, but when I do, I look for lotions that don't feel sticky or that don't just sit on top of your skin. This lotion is suppose to absorb in seconds with a powder-like feel, but I don't think it feels like powder, it just absorbs so quickly that it doesn't feel like you have lotion on. It also lasts a long time and it did not irritate my skin. I would definitely recommend. @aveenous #aveeno #lotion #review
Brianna C.
Watched a YouTuber rave about this to moisturize her dry skin face and body. Used this and it felt like a very heavy layer on my skin. It seemed as if it just created a barrier to my skin instead of actually absorbing in. Along with the heavy barrier it felt sticky on my face and body all day so I personally won’t repurchase. The only pro is although the bottle looks cute and petite it actually took almost a year to finish that bottle. It has a nice scent too.
Mikaila V.
Port Townsend
I'm almost writing this moreso on my husband's behalf than mine haha! We both love this lotion for everything from moisturizing feet, to massages. It can be used to apply essential oils too and makes a great base. I think we've had this stuff in our home for nearly a decade, and so far we haven't found anything worth replacing this over. I love scented stuff, but sometimes you just need a good basic unscented lotion.
Jaimee L.
Reseda, CA
Aveeno daily moisturizing lotion is fantastic especially for someone like myself who suffers from eczema, this lotion is perfect. Its scent free and its very moisturizing which is what my skin requires. Even if you don't have eczema but have dry skin his is one lotion that does wonders one the skin. I have been using this lotion for basically my whole life. Definitely recommend this amazing lotion! You wont regret it.
Ann B.
ANITA, IA
This is an amazing product, just was not what my skin needed.  We utilized the entire bottle of is and was a great value. Pro is that is worked for a quick need for my dry hands, con was that my skin needed more.  I would not purchase this specific kind only because I have learned I need a heavier lotion personally.  It was a wonderful product though and worked really well.
Jennine W.
Derby, CT
Dry skin has always been an issue for me and Aveeno has helped a lot especially in the winter. It has a lower price point but does gods work that is for sure. My husband always says I have soft skin and that’s due to this lotion. I do tend to get super dry skin in my elbows in the summer and I avoid putting it on that though because it burns that’s the only reason why I only give it four stars
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??
Maicee C.