BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Angie G.
I have a mini bottle of this lotion that I keep in the pocket of my scrubs because my hands get really dry from constant washing. I like that it's scent free so I feel comfortable using it around my patients, it moisturizes skin without the greasy/slippery feeling, and I feel as though I have to reapply it less than other lotions that I've owned . The full size (18 oz) can be purchased at Walmart for $8.97.  It's a great price and leave my hands feeling soft, repaired, and nourished. I highly recommend this product.
Janine B.
Philadelphia , PA
My friend recommended this so I went and got a bottle at rite aid for 7 bucks!! This is a great lotion for people with dry skin who don't like scented lotions because this one has no scent which I love. Leaves my skin feeling silky and smooth. I would say it's a thick but creamy formula that blends in well and absorbs quickly. It moisturizers good and my skin doesn't feel dry and ashy after using it. A lot of other lotions dried me out after using them not Aveeno. Some lotions leave your hands oily and greasy after not this one. Would def recommend!
lana v.
minneapolis
I don’t have a daily moisturizer for my daily make up every day make up but I do have my active naturals daily moisturizing lotion and it works so well my face in the morning is always ashy and this daily lotion fix it and moisturize my face so well it’s like a moisturizer in it and it works for my make up so I use every day and I’m running out so I need to go buy one and you should to !!
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
I've used this most of my life and I love this, it gets the job done, doesn't really have a scent (no fragrances) and its smooth. It does have a silicone ingredient in it (just 1) so if that bothers you I wouldn't get it but I really don't think this clogs my pores or anything... Frankly this is the only lotion I've used that doesn't break me out. (I work at bath & body works and that lotion breaks me out if i apply it anywhere that isnt my hands or feet) . I will continue to use this and it lasts a long time so it's worth the money!
Elena W.
Detroit, MI
I have dry skin, and especially during winter skin can start peeling off and my leg gets extremely dry. I've been using this lotion for about a month. This lotion is pretty moisturizing and goes on and absorbs quickly. But when you first apply it, there is a slightly greasy feeling, that greasy feeling does absorb quickly though. If you have dry skin like I do, you do have to apply this lotion often, so its not as longlasting like some other lotions I've tried. I think this would work best on normal skin?
Allison M.
Springfield, MO
I was pretty happy with this Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion. I don't use lotions very often, but when I do, I look for lotions that don't feel sticky or that don't just sit on top of your skin. This lotion is suppose to absorb in seconds with a powder-like feel, but I don't think it feels like powder, it just absorbs so quickly that it doesn't feel like you have lotion on. It also lasts a long time and it did not irritate my skin. I would definitely recommend. @aveenous #aveeno #lotion #review
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
One of the best lotions in the whole world It really is ultra healing and can help even the worst of skins. It feels good when you put it on your skin and your skin feels so soft after. It soaks in fast and never leaves your skin greasy or oily (yuck!!) It is a thinner/runny lotion.... but still really works and doesn't just sit on your skin. It smells clean and you feel fresh after applying it. I love that it is a pump bottle as well.
Jaimee L.
Reseda, CA
Aveeno daily moisturizing lotion is fantastic especially for someone like myself who suffers from eczema, this lotion is perfect. Its scent free and its very moisturizing which is what my skin requires. Even if you don't have eczema but have dry skin his is one lotion that does wonders one the skin. I have been using this lotion for basically my whole life. Definitely recommend this amazing lotion! You wont regret it.
Jennine W.
Derby, CT
Dry skin has always been an issue for me and Aveeno has helped a lot especially in the winter. It has a lower price point but does gods work that is for sure. My husband always says I have soft skin and that’s due to this lotion. I do tend to get super dry skin in my elbows in the summer and I avoid putting it on that though because it burns that’s the only reason why I only give it four stars
Ann B.
Anita, IA
This is an amazing product, just was not what my skin needed.  We utilized the entire bottle of is and was a great value. Pro is that is worked for a quick need for my dry hands, con was that my skin needed more.  I would not purchase this specific kind only because I have learned I need a heavier lotion personally.  It was a wonderful product though and worked really well.
Ive been looking for a new lotion that keeps your skin hydrated throughout the day rather than a couple if hours .. Is this a good one ?
Maira Alejandra M.
Silver spring , MD
Do you like this brand ?
Yajhayra M.
Wilmington, NC
Is this lotion a good value for the price?
Karla O.
What is your opinion on aveeno?!
Ozair M.