Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH

Marufa A.
Marufa A.
8 months, 2 weeks ago
Yes this product is amazing for sensitive and dry skin! whats good about this product is that it doesn't have a strong scent so it will not irritate your skin
Bianca D.
Bianca D.
Cheshire, CT
8 months, 4 weeks ago
yes this product is great and does not affect the skin negatively
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
1 year, 2 months ago
Yes, no break out! Really long lasting and for all skin types.
Holly N.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
1 year, 3 months ago
I have sensitive skin as well and no problem with the fragrance free
Shari B.
Shari B.
Aliceville, AL
1 year, 3 months ago
You should be able to use this unless you need the formula for eczema because of a skin condition. I have skin issues but this doesn't make me break out. I also would recommend to just use on body and use the specific face lotion if you need a lotion to moisturize your face. Both are great!
Celine L.
Celine L.
1 year, 3 months ago
I love aveeno brand! There are good quality products! You should try
Emily L.
Emily L.
Milwaukee, WI
1 year, 3 months ago
Yes! I have extremely sensitive skin and can't handle any fragrance or chemicals in lotions- this product does not irritate my skin whatsoever! Great buy!
Saint Cloud
1 year, 3 months ago
I have psoriasis so my skin is extremely dry it does not help my skin but it also does not irritate it either so ur good on that part
Saint Cloud
Chelsey S.
Chelsey S.
Sweetwater, TN
1 year, 3 months ago
I have dry skin, and I love Aveeno products I haven't had a breakout with them and they're great with my eczema.