Maira Alejandra M.
Silver spring , MD

Do you like this brand ?

Marcel D.
Marcel D.
2 months ago
I love it!
Myra B.
Myra B.
Flint
8 months ago
I love Aveeno! It works wonders on my dry sensitive skin. It soothes my eczema.
Cassie B.
One of the best!
Angela S.
Angela S.
11 months, 1 week ago
It does what it says and the ingredients come from a good source, but I find Alba Botanica Coconut Rescue Body Lotion is much more moisturizing that it can double as a body cream. Plus, I love how my skin just drinks it in without being greasy at all.
Courtney W.