BY AVEENO

It is clinically proven to improve the health of skin in 1 day with significant improvement in 2 weeks. Formulated to help prevent and protect dry skin, it leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy-looking.

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion with Oatmeal
  • "Its ideal to have a right moisturizer that makes makeup stay put and in one position also I need a moisturizing moisturizer that will make my makeup clients happy. This moisturizer is soft and lightweight. Furthermore, it leaves the makeup looking smooth and perfect. using this product many women have said that the moisturizer has left their makeup stay in place through the whole day. " in 467 reviews
  • "A great lotion use if you have dry skin, but don't want to feel like you're being coated with a residue. the smell is not over powering and this product can be bought for a reasonable price." in 311 reviews
  • "I am obsessed with this. I use it daily! It works amazing and is great for my sensitive skin. I love that it's not pricey and I can find it anywhere." in 235 reviews
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
This is one of, if not my overall favorite moisturizer from the drugstore. I used to use it Morning and night everyday and it’s a great price. I love how natural it is and definitely would purchase again. I have super sensitive, dry skin and sometimes acne breakouts. A few years ago I got some prescription topical creams from dermatologist and she recommend for me to pick up a super natural, unscented, and gentle moisturizer. Ultimately I ended up picking this up and really did enjoy it because it didn’t cause any irritation on my skin for years. The only reason that I stopped purchasing this and moved on to other moisturizers is because my skin is so dry and unfortunately this just didn’t give me enough moisture that my skin so desperately needed. But if you are just looking for a simple, gentle, and natural moisturizer I highly recommend checking this one out. I personally think it will work better for a normal or combo skin type, and maybe just dry but not very dry. Also not sure if oily skin would like this or not since I don’t have it myself, but I still think for the price and if you are just looking for something good for your sensitive or acne prone skin, this is a great one to at least try. It doesn’t break the bank and it gets the job done without irritating your skin or causing more issues for you. Just wish this was more moisturizing than it actually is because I definitely think I would still be purchasing it to this day if that were the case. I’m a big fan of the entire Aveeno Active Naturals line and definitely recommend checking it out at your local drugstore!
Randi A.
Altoona
Purchased at: ULTA
During the winter my skin gets dry and itchy. I always turn to this moisturizer and it works great. It helps my dry, itchy skin to feel moisturized without feeling greasy! I also use this on my healed tattoos to keep my skin hydrated and my colors nice and bright! This is gentle and doesn’t have much of a scent which is a nice change from some harsher smelling lotions!
Meghan M.
Erie, PA
This is a great everyday lotion. I use it on my body after showers everyday, and I use it on my face after cleansing before bed. It really keeps my skin soft and dries down without a film. It’s also pretty cheap and available everywhere. It’s a nice heavy moisturizer but it doesn’t feel like it! I use it year round and love my skin because of it
Jessica C.
Charlestown, NH
It’s a nice lotion but not my favorite. I’ve heard amazing things about it. I got it tried it and honestly it didn’t help my seriously dry cracking skin. I think it’s a decent lotion not a appealing smell to me but it was bad. I would recommend it to someone whose skin isn’t as bad as mine in the winter.
Iridian F.
HOUSTON, TX
This is a great lotion for sensitive skin! The bottle is tiny so I assume this is for the face? Lol I like to use this after I pluck my stache and nair my sideburns! I'll make sure to wash my face and then apply this to my face and it keeps redness at bay and does not sting my freshly plucked lip! Lol
Hayley O.
Conroe, TX
I love aveeno! This is fragrance free lotion and it feels great on the skin. I got if for dry sensitive skin and it works wonders! I found it at Walmart and the oatmeal in it makes things feel so much better than other lotions. They have other scents, but the fragrance free does it’s job just as well.
Catherine b.
Philadelphia, PA
My daughter has a issue with sun burn every year so we have to keep her skin protected at all times we tried so many sun blocks nothing worked til I tried this and it perfect and the price ain’t bad either I use this all over her and my baby don’t have to worry about being out in the sun it’s weird because it lotion but thank god for it
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I use this on my toddler because he has sensitive skin and can't use the typical johnson and johnson baby products, He might have an allergy to the scent so I get him natural based or unscented creams and lotions. Aveeno helps immensely and also helps relieve his eczema flare ups.
Alli W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have really dry skin especially on my legs and arms. This lotion healed a lot of my itchiness and made most of the bumps go away. It smells great and I really loved the pump bottle version. I would recommend to a friend. Especially anyone with dry skin!!!
Julia M.
San Marino
I have very dry skin, and this product leaves my leg and arms feeling very moisturized and great. I usually put on the moisturizer and but some pants on over it or long sleeves to lock in the moisturizer. I am always super satisfied with this product!
Erin D.
Laveen, AZ
Where is the best place I can get this product for a good price? I know I have seen it at quite a few different places so I want to make sure I can get the best deal! Also, can you buy it in a larger size quantity than this?
Thomas P.
Durham, NC
Is this a thick lotion? Also is this good for dry and sensitive skin?
adina B.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been using this as a facial moisturizer for quite a while on my combination skin. I was a bit taken aback to look at the package and see that it was a BODY moisturizer. Does anyone else use it as such? Is it wrong to use it that way?
Isabelle M.
Would it be suitable to add in with my daily skincare routine?
Melissa J.
Torrance, CA
Is this okay to use as a face moisturizer?