BY AVEENO

Clinically shown to moisturize for 24 hours and provides broad spectrum protection from UVA/UVB rays.

This breakthrough body lotion with natural colloidal oatmeal and ACTIVE PHOTOBARRIER COMPLEX® technology moisturizes skin for 24 hours and provides broad spectrum protection from aging UVA and burning UVB rays. The nongreasy lotion absorbs quickly and contains no added fragrance, making it ideal for everyday use.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

• "Helped get rid of my baby's Dry skin bumps ..very usefuk" in 354 reviews
  • "Comments about Aveeno Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15: I've tried so many moisturizers I've lost count, and this one beats them all. Yes, even the pricey ones. I have combination skin, oily nose and forehead but then annoying little flakey spots and did I mention it's also sensitive? I put this moisturizer on every morning and I'm good to go. It's very soothing, leaves a matte finish and evens out color. In the summer, I start with sun screen and then put the Aveeno over it once the sunscreen has been absorbed. In the winter, the SPF 15 in the Aveeno is enough. " in 172 reviews
Erin C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I mentioned this product in my review of the one with the SPF however I felt it deserves it own review. It is great. I love to mix in my tanning oil and I was worried the SPF version might make it streaky or it wouldn't mix well but it worked just as well as the original. I really enjoy that its mixed in with the moisturizer because I always forget to put on SPF unless I'm going to the beach.
Mary anne M.
West Covina, CA
My sister uses this product when she’s at home because it really helps moisturize dry skin. I know it has SPF & is meant for outside use but we also found it to be very effect for dry skin on the soles of your feet.
The formula isn’t greasy at all which is what makes it great for this area of the body. My one reason to taking one star off is because the formula can be a little thin in consistency so sometimes it feels runny when I’ve applied it. It takes a few minutes to dry completely but it isn’t something that is a hassle if you do this at the end of the day before bed or maybe a few minutes after you’ve showered & before getting dressed. This formula also does not leave any residue on black clothing.
Kayla S.
Erie
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this lotion every day when I get out of the shower and it moisturizes my face as well as using the spectrum sunscreen of 15 to help so I don’t have to put on sunscreen after I put on my make up I would recommend it highly for anyone else that enjoys having soft skin’
Tra-Mi B.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This has been my go to Lotion for a long time. I buy the value pack that comes with two daily FACE lotions with SPF at Costco. It lasts me 3-6 months. A lot of product remains on the inside after the pump stops working
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Megan G.
Little Elm, TX
Love this lotion for daily use. I get spf protection with my moisturization. It smelled highly of sunscreen and I wish there was a way to tone that down. It absorbed into the skin fairly well.
Angela R.
Royersford, PA
Every day apply for me! Makes my skin soft and knowing it has an spf makes it even better. My fiancé uses it as well. This product caused me to use a Aveeno products for my baby as well.
Jessenia R.
Beale afb, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Avenno who don’t like avenno this lotion is everything is super great and the scent is not that strong is great for kids and adults super good for dry skin really recommend this product
Sheryl L.
brockton
My skin can be a bit dry and Aveeno definitely helps me keep it moisturized. I have been using it for two years now. It can be quit expensive but it’s definitely worth it.
Claudia B.
Nutley, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this lotion! The SPF helps protect my skin from sunburn. I use it every day after my shower, and it keeps my skin supple all day. Definitely my favorite moisturizer currently!
Mariah T.
Does it make anyone else's skin feel sticky like?
Sophs B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am looking for a lotion that does not leave my hands oily does this lotion do that?
Amber S.
Kenner, LA
It definitely makes me feel sticky and I can't stand it. I wouldn't purchase this over any other lotion.
Maddie T.
TN
Is this moisturizer thick or is it a lighter feel?
Nicole S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this as moisturizing as it says? Some lotions have a weird slip which I hate.

back
Aveeno® Daily Moisturizing Lotion With Broad Spectrum SPF 15Influenster Beauty Awards Winner 2015
Aveeno