BY AVEENO

Clinically shown to moisturize for 24 hours and provides broad spectrum protection from UVA/UVB rays.

This breakthrough body lotion with natural colloidal oatmeal and ACTIVE PHOTOBARRIER COMPLEX® technology moisturizes skin for 24 hours and provides broad spectrum protection from aging UVA and burning UVB rays. The nongreasy lotion absorbs quickly and contains no added fragrance, making it ideal for everyday use.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Helped get rid of my baby's Dry skin bumps ..very usefuk" in 354 reviews
  • "Comments about Aveeno Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15: I've tried so many moisturizers I've lost count, and this one beats them all. Yes, even the pricey ones. I have combination skin, oily nose and forehead but then annoying little flakey spots and did I mention it's also sensitive? I put this moisturizer on every morning and I'm good to go. It's very soothing, leaves a matte finish and evens out color. In the summer, I start with sun screen and then put the Aveeno over it once the sunscreen has been absorbed. In the winter, the SPF 15 in the Aveeno is enough. " in 172 reviews
Erin C.
I mentioned this product in my review of the one with the SPF however I felt it deserves it own review. It is great. I love to mix in my tanning oil and I was worried the SPF version might make it streaky or it wouldn't mix well but it worked just as well as the original. I really enjoy that its mixed in with the moisturizer because I always forget to put on SPF unless I'm going to the beach.
Mary anne M.
West Covina, CA
My sister uses this product when she’s at home because it really helps moisturize dry skin. I know it has SPF & is meant for outside use but we also found it to be very effect for dry skin on the soles of your feet.
The formula isn’t greasy at all which is what makes it great for this area of the body. My one reason to taking one star off is because the formula can be a little thin in consistency so sometimes it feels runny when I’ve applied it. It takes a few minutes to dry completely but it isn’t something that is a hassle if you do this at the end of the day before bed or maybe a few minutes after you’ve showered & before getting dressed. This formula also does not leave any residue on black clothing.
Emma Z.
This is a very hydrating and soothing lotion. I always apply this when my skin gets dry or itchy or irritated and it helps to get rid of that quickly. It's good for those with sensitive skin because it hardly has a smell and it doesn't carry any crazy fragrance and doesn't leave your hands crazy oily! Only thing is that is doesn't absorb in super quick if you want something light weight but this is really hydrating. Highly recommend!
Anastasia S.
new york
Everyone always comments on how soft my hands and skin are. I’ve been using aveeno for a long time and love it. You don’t need a lot to rub all over your body and it works very well on keeping you moisturized. I have very sensitive skin and this doesn’t seem to to bother it, most likely because it is fragrance free. The lotion does smell a bit odd when you pump it out, but you can’t really smell it on your body. It does its job well.
Tra-Mi B.
Los Angeles, CA
This has been my go to Lotion for a long time. I buy the value pack that comes with two daily FACE lotions with SPF at Costco. It lasts me 3-6 months. A lot of product remains on the inside after the pump stops working
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Angela R.
Royersford, PA
Every day apply for me! Makes my skin soft and knowing it has an spf makes it even better. My fiancé uses it as well. This product caused me to use a Aveeno products for my baby as well.
Jessenia R.
Beale Afb, CA
Avenno who don’t like avenno this lotion is everything is super great and the scent is not that strong is great for kids and adults super good for dry skin really recommend this product
Sheryl L.
brockton
My skin can be a bit dry and Aveeno definitely helps me keep it moisturized. I have been using it for two years now. It can be quit expensive but it’s definitely worth it.
Erin P.
Moore
I use this every night after my shower. This doesn't really have a scent  but it leaves my skin very smooth and healthy feeling. It is inexpensive and easy to get. I pick it up at Walmart or Amazon. I would recommend to others and will be buying again.
Mariah T.
Does it make anyone else's skin feel sticky like?
Sophs B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am looking for a lotion that does not leave my hands oily does this lotion do that?
Amber S.
Kenner, LA
It definitely makes me feel sticky and I can't stand it. I wouldn't purchase this over any other lotion.
Maddie T.
TN
Is this moisturizer thick or is it a lighter feel?
Nicole S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this as moisturizing as it says? Some lotions have a weird slip which I hate.