BY AVEENO

This breakthrough body lotion with natural colloidal oatmeal and ACTIVE PHOTOBARRIER COMPLEX® technology moisturizes skin for 24 hours and provides broad spectrum protection from aging UVA and burning UVB rays. The nongreasy lotion absorbs quickly and contains no added fragrance, making it ideal for everyday use.

The AVEENO® brand is most trusted for its use of natural ingredients. Oat is the natural ingredient most recommended by dermatologists. As a skin protectant active ingredient, oatmeal can help restore skin's normal pH and aid in the maintenance of skin's moisture barrier to help prevent and protect dry skin.

• I am looking for a lotion that does not leave my hands oily does th...10 Answers
  • Does this work good? 2 Answers
  • How thick is this cream? 2 Answers
Katie S.
Katie S.
Huntersville, NC
Great for sensitive skin, Aveeno is one of my favorite brands for my sensitive skin. The moisturizer in this is great, it's gentle formula leaves skin moisturized and soft. I love that it doesn't leave a greasy or oily layer, some moisturizers do and it can make a mess and it's just plain annoying.
The added sunscreen is great, I tend to always be in a rush and try to keep my routine as simple as possible. This makes it easy to apply both sun screen and moisturizer at once, this way I don't forget. I love the pump applicator, it makes applying it easier-especially when your hands are slippery from applying it.
I do like this a lot, but when I have extremely sensitive skin I've found that this has irritated it, I think it was due to the sunscreen and my extremely sensitivity issues. Since it isn't common and I suspect it has more to do with my personal skin sensitivity, I still give it 4 stars, I can't honestly give it 5 when I have had the occasional irritation after using it.
Ciara M.
Ciara M.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this product. I've been using it since I was a sophomore in high school, I am now a sophomore in college (about four years). I'm a little iffy about moisturizing my face because my face can sometimes become oily around my nose and chin, but when I do feel I need to- I use this. It leaves my face feeling very soft and clears up dry skin in about two days (I put it on before bed and when I wake up before putting on my makeup). The only complaint I have about this product is the fact that it feels a bit weird at first. When applying other lotions to my legs or arms, they leave a soft smooth surface, at first Aveeno leaves my face feeling a bit sticky- but when I wait for it to dry (about two minutes) it's back to feeling smooth and soft.
Fefi C.
Fefi C.
Miami, fl
This is the only product that heals my dry, cracked elbows and knees and keeps my arms soft and smooth. The lotion is creamy, but still incredibly lightweight, and I love that it contains SPF. The only downside is that an SPF of 15 really isn't enough to keep my fair skin protected. I wish it contained AT LEAST a factor of 25. The packaging is also bulky, so I can't take it on the go. I wish it came in a sleek tube with a flip top lid. If it did, I could easily take it with me to the pool or the beach. But other than that, it really is a great product. I will probably repurchase it if I don't find something with a more reliable sun protection factor. :)
Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.
Hartsville , TN
I anomaly rely love this stuff! I servo idly have the most sensitive skin in the world so EVERYTHING breaks me out or causes me irratation! This DOESNT!!! It actually soothes & calms the irritation from make up application and removal! It's so hydrating & smells so nicely. It leaves my skin feeling moisturized & supple. I also use this lotion on any healing tattoos! That's how much I trust this product! I still use this stuff everyday & I'm so thankful I've found something to calm my skin. If you're anything like me, & have the hardest time fine products for sensitive skin you should definitely try this out!
Lexi D.
Lexi D.
Rutledge , TN
I put this moisturizing on every morning after I shower, since it does contain an SPF, and it leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. I'll be honest, Jennifer Anniston as the spokeswoman for this brand is what made be go buy this product. Logically I know she's probably not 'actually' using Aveeno, but I figured if I had half a chance of aging as gracefully as she has what could it hurt? Ha! But as far as I can tell it's done what it's claimed to do. I haven't noticed any life changing differences, but my skin definitely does feel better when I'm using this, versus when I'm not. Overall, I would recommend it.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Brooklyn, New York
My skin gets so dry and chapped from the change of Autumn to Winter and into the beginning of summer. I cannot stand the dry, parched feeling. I keep a bottle of this at every sink and on the shelf near the shower. I shower in the morning and apply this while drying, before going out each day. I use it on my arms after washing, and in the evening i touch my face up again, it feels so great, like a kiss for my skin. It does not leave me feeling greasy or dirty, it has a nice finish. It prevents irritation and flakiness from seasonal changes, and in summer, gives me great UV protection in my outdoor events.
Elisa R.
Elisa R.
I bought my Aveeno at target it comes in a big bottle and it is very silky and moisturizing the only thing I didn't really like about it is the after part that kinda leaves you in my opinion sticky but that's just me, it is very affordable , inexpensive you cancer if at any drugstore and it comes in different sizes even toilettries size which is always good , you should always try this at least once every one might have different reAction to this I on the other hand will say have sensitive skin so that's t my reaction might have been different so defiantly try it
jennifer y.
jennifer y.
O Fallon, MO
I really thought this would be the one, fragrance free, soothing oatmeal, 24 hour moisture. Disappointed to read the ingredients and find out active naturals was more chemical than natural. I liked the moisture it provided but would prefer something that has a main ingredient I can pronounce. I am glad I got the smallest tube, because a larger one and I would have taken it back to the store for a refund. I am still on my journey I guess for the holy grail moisturizer with natural ingredients that I can use in a fragrance free environment.
Jocelyn D.
Jocelyn D.
Londonderry, NH
I use this every day and confirmed that I made a good choice after speaking with my dermatologist. I have very sensitive skin and a very sensitive nose (so fragrances are the devil). This doesn't stink like anything and it moisturizes very well. I don't love that I can't ever get the last of the lotion out of the bottom of the container. I feel like I'm throwing a lot away because I can't get it out, but I think you get that with a lot of lotions. All in all a great product from a girl that doesn't like fragrance and has sensitive skin.
Traé H.
Traé H.
Waco, TX
This lotion is a bit on the expensive side but it is definitely worth the money. This is the lotion I usually use in the Spring and Summer just because I'm outdoors more and it's good to have some sort of sunscreen on. However,I still put a light coat of sunscreen with this lotion if I know I'm going to be outside for over 3 hours straight but it's still a great lotion for the summer if you're just driving around or running around doing some errands that don't involve direct sunlight for long periods of time.
Mariah T.
Mariah T.
Does it make anyone else's skin feel sticky like?
Sophs B.
Sophs B.
I am looking for a lotion that does not leave my hands oily does this lotion do that?
Amber S.
Amber S.
Kenner, LA
It definitely makes me feel sticky and I can't stand it. I wouldn't purchase this over any other lotion.
Maddie T.
Maddie T.
TN
Is this moisturizer thick or is it a lighter feel?
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Is this as moisturizing as it says? Some lotions have a weird slip which I hate.