Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersAveeno
AVEENO DAILY MOISTURIZING LOTION WITH BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 15

AVEENO® DAILY MOISTURIZING LOTION WITH BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 15

by Aveeno

Your Go-To Daily Moisturizer + SPF Want a moisturizer that can take the heat? Look no further with this daily moisturizing body lotion. Soothing oat nourishes dry skin and broad-spectrum SPF protects it from the damaging effects of UVA/UVB rays. Designed to absorb quickly, this double duty moisturizer leaves skin softer, smoother, and safer in the sun. Daily body lotion with broad spectrum SPF 15 Clinically proven to moisturize skin Made with soothing oat and rich emollients Non-greasy formula, no added fragrance

Is this a good body lotion? How is the consistency?
Does anyone else have to put on lotion every 30 minutes in this cold weather? May need new lotion recs if you have. AVEENO® DAILY MOISTURIZING LOTION WITH BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 15 ?
Hass anyone tried this and it is really moisturizing?
Start your review of AVEENO® DAILY MOISTURIZING LOTION WITH BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 15!
Product Highlights
Helped get rid of my baby's Dry skin bumps ..very usefukin reviews
...forehead but then annoying little flakey spots and did I mention it's also sensitive? I put this moisturizer on every morning and I'm good to go. It's very soothing, leaves a matte finish and evens out color. In the summer, I start with sun screen and then put the Aveeno over it once the sunscreen has been absorbed. In the winter, the SPF 15 in the Aveeno is enough. in reviews
New Market, MD
AVEENO® DAILY MOISTURIZING LOTION WITH BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 15 uploaded by Maria R.
I come from a “tropical” area and I really didn’t adapt to winter, it make my skin DRY. But since I started using this product I observe the moisture on my skin , really it works ! Also it has a mild smell
Paris, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
AVEENO® DAILY MOISTURIZING LOTION WITH BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 15 uploaded by Stella Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
It is pretty good for its price. It softens and nourishes the skin good. But l would prefer something more scented:)
Indianapolis, IN
AVEENO® DAILY MOISTURIZING LOTION WITH BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 15 uploaded by Dominic D.
Purchased at: Costco
Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion with Pump, 24Hr Moisture / Non Greasy / Fragrance Free - 36 Fl Oz - 3 Pack x 12Fl Oz / 354 mL Each is a great moisturizer. The lotion is thick, which is my preference since I have very dry skin. Very light scent, which again in what I prefer!
Tallahassee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
AVEENO® DAILY MOISTURIZING LOTION WITH BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 15 uploaded by Mary L.
I have been using Aveeno lotion in addition to Aveeno body soap for about three years now and don’t plan on stopping anytime soon. I get complement it often on how off my skin is and every single time I tell them it’s because of the body wash and lotion that I use. The one I’m reviewing here has SPF in it so it’s a little bit thicker but I do love it for days I’ll be outside a lot. The one pictured doesn’t have SPF in it so it is a little bit more of a creamy consistency and keeps my skin so hydrated and soft. I use this one at night time mostly
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
AVEENO® DAILY MOISTURIZING LOTION WITH BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 15 uploaded by Ana V.
This lotion feels so smooth on the skin and I love the smell on it as well. Aveeno products are good!
AVEENO® DAILY MOISTURIZING LOTION WITH BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 15 uploaded by member-0e501
I absolutely love this lotion. I was told it was good for sensitive skin. works wonders on my face!!!! The one thing I would recommend would be the smell! I use this daily!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
AVEENO® DAILY MOISTURIZING LOTION WITH BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 15 uploaded by Jennifer A.
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite body moisturizer. The price is great. Comes in many different sizes. Love that there is no scent. I have been using for nearly ten years and will continue to repurchase. My one negative is the pump stops working when there is more product left.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
AVEENO® DAILY MOISTURIZING LOTION WITH BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 15 uploaded by Susan S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I used Aveeno moisturizing lotion after I got my first tattoo at #HighVoltageTattoo #KVD #TatooAfterCare #tattoo The artist who did my art suggested it to keep the area well hydrated. My ink in 4 years old and still looks like day one. Thanks to Aveeno!
Loveland, CO
This lotion is another of my common buys from the grocery store. It is inexpensive but still moisturizes my skin without leaving a film over it. This one also avoids some of the heavy chemical smells that come with scented lotions!
Manchester, NH
AVEENO® DAILY MOISTURIZING LOTION WITH BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 15 uploaded by Kelsey H.
Purchased at: Walmart
It’s a subpar moisturizing lotion. It’s not bad. But it’s not great to actually give your body pack it’s moisture. It’s very temporary. But it’s cheap and drug store brand. I would but it again because it’s nice to have in the living room if I just need a lotion when my hands feel dry. But long term I use other brands. It also lasts forever! Won’t need to buy anytime soon!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 4 mois
yaderly G. il y a un mois
One tips to make the lotion last longer on your body is to use a good oil. For example, in winter I use baby oil or green tea oil and then the lotion. so your lotion will last longer on your body. my skin is super dry and this helps me a lot.
Wheaton, IL
il y a 8 mois
Isabel T. il y a 8 mois
Is scent free ,mean don’t have any fragrance
Wednesday
Wednesday
il y a 10 mois
Noya M. il y a 9 mois
Yes it comes with SPF 15 .But I don't thing that's enough for us as a sun protection cream.May be that's enough for rainy season not for summer season
Bridgewater
il y a un an
AVEENO® DAILY MOISTURIZING LOTION WITH BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 15 is this good for keratosis pilaris? i have very sensitive skin!
Adriana P. il y a un an
My sister has very sensitive skin and it works very well on her and hydrated her well but it depends on person to person and what fits you best ,but it is very good for sensitive skin
Corona
il y a un an
AVEENO® DAILY MOISTURIZING LOTION WITH BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 15 Is this a good lotion to use? I normally use lotions from bath and body works or victoria’s secret but they don’t keep my skin moisturized all day. Does aveeno keep skin moisturized for a while?
Diana N. il y a un an
I would say yes, most time its the fragrance that dries out your skin quickly. I have a small tune of the ezema aveeno since I wash ym hand alot due to work and it helps alots. The regular formula is great too, I usualy use that on my body.