BY AVEENO

This breakthrough body lotion with natural colloidal oatmeal and ACTIVE PHOTOBARRIER COMPLEX® technology moisturizes skin for 24 hours and provides broad spectrum protection from aging UVA and burning UVB rays. The nongreasy lotion absorbs quickly and contains no added fragrance, making it ideal for everyday use.

The AVEENO® brand is most trusted for its use of natural ingredients. Oat is the natural ingredient most recommended by dermatologists. As a skin protectant active ingredient, oatmeal can help restore skin's normal pH and aid in the maintenance of skin's moisture barrier to help prevent and protect dry skin.

Katie S.
Huntersville, NC
Great for sensitive skin, Aveeno is one of my favorite brands for my sensitive skin. The moisturizer in this is great, it's gentle formula leaves skin moisturized and soft. I love that it doesn't leave a greasy or oily layer, some moisturizers do and it can make a mess and it's just plain annoying.
The added sunscreen is great, I tend to always be in a rush and try to keep my routine as simple as possible. This makes it easy to apply both sun screen and moisturizer at once, this way I don't forget. I love the pump applicator, it makes applying it easier-especially when your hands are slippery from applying it.
I do like this a lot, but when I have extremely sensitive skin I've found that this has irritated it, I think it was due to the sunscreen and my extremely sensitivity issues. Since it isn't common and I suspect it has more to do with my personal skin sensitivity, I still give it 4 stars, I can't honestly give it 5 when I have had the occasional irritation after using it.
Lexi D.
Rutledge , TN
I put this moisturizing on every morning after I shower, since it does contain an SPF, and it leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. I'll be honest, Jennifer Anniston as the spokeswoman for this brand is what made be go buy this product. Logically I know she's probably not 'actually' using Aveeno, but I figured if I had half a chance of aging as gracefully as she has what could it hurt? Ha! But as far as I can tell it's done what it's claimed to do. I haven't noticed any life changing differences, but my skin definitely does feel better when I'm using this, versus when I'm not. Overall, I would recommend it.
Elisa R.
I bought my Aveeno at target it comes in a big bottle and it is very silky and moisturizing the only thing I didn't really like about it is the after part that kinda leaves you in my opinion sticky but that's just me, it is very affordable , inexpensive you cancer if at any drugstore and it comes in different sizes even toilettries size which is always good , you should always try this at least once every one might have different reAction to this I on the other hand will say have sensitive skin so that's t my reaction might have been different so defiantly try it
jennifer y.
O Fallon, MO
I really thought this would be the one, fragrance free, soothing oatmeal, 24 hour moisture. Disappointed to read the ingredients and find out active naturals was more chemical than natural. I liked the moisture it provided but would prefer something that has a main ingredient I can pronounce. I am glad I got the smallest tube, because a larger one and I would have taken it back to the store for a refund. I am still on my journey I guess for the holy grail moisturizer with natural ingredients that I can use in a fragrance free environment.
Jocelyn D.
Londonderry, NH
I use this every day and confirmed that I made a good choice after speaking with my dermatologist. I have very sensitive skin and a very sensitive nose (so fragrances are the devil). This doesn't stink like anything and it moisturizes very well. I don't love that I can't ever get the last of the lotion out of the bottom of the container. I feel like I'm throwing a lot away because I can't get it out, but I think you get that with a lot of lotions. All in all a great product from a girl that doesn't like fragrance and has sensitive skin.
Traé H.
Sacramento, CA
This lotion is a bit on the expensive side but it is definitely worth the money. This is the lotion I usually use in the Spring and Summer just because I'm outdoors more and it's good to have some sort of sunscreen on. However,I still put a light coat of sunscreen with this lotion if I know I'm going to be outside for over 3 hours straight but it's still a great lotion for the summer if you're just driving around or running around doing some errands that don't involve direct sunlight for long periods of time.
Alyssa H.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I had such high hopes for this product, but honestly it did not meet any of my expectations. It is a drugstore product so it is definitely affordable, but not worth it. To start off the scent of the product is so unappealing that you would have to bathe in perfume to cover the scent. I was hoping it would moisturize my skin like a daily moisturizer should, but it just kind of sat on top of my skin and didn't really sink in and left my skin feeling sticky all day.
Elaine D.
This has to be one of the best lotions I have tried. I've been using it since I was a younger child and it always leaves my skin very soft. I don't need to really reapply it to make sure that it keeps my skin not ashy. I also like how it is a faint scent. I think it is best used after getting out the shower and drying yourself. It soaks into your skin really well and does not leave a sticky or greasy residue.
Mrs Love M.
Cali
I love to use this lotion with the spf, it's great lotion. I purchase at cvs because my local target don't sell anymore. I always purchase this lotion for my family. I would rather like in tube cause in the pump so much is left behind, I also don't like if you sweat and you have a white shirt on it will leave a yellow mark on ur neck do to the spf.. Please change how the spf stains your clothes..
Andrea T.
Bellevue, WA
This is the absolute best moisturizer I have ever used. An added bonus is that it also has sunscreen. It makes wearing spf daily very easy. I use it every single day and it is my holy grail. My skin feels so smooth and soft and hydrated when I use it. It does not leave it oily or greasy. It does not have any scents, which makes it perfect for sensitive skin. I highly recommend this product.
Mariah T.
Does it make anyone else's skin feel sticky like?
Sophs B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I am looking for a lotion that does not leave my hands oily does this lotion do that?
Amber S.
Kenner, LA
It definitely makes me feel sticky and I can't stand it. I wouldn't purchase this over any other lotion.
Maddie T.
TN
Is this moisturizer thick or is it a lighter feel?
Nicole S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this as moisturizing as it says? Some lotions have a weird slip which I hate.