BY AVEENO

This Breakthrough Body Lotion With Natural Colloidal Oatmeal And Active Photobarrier Complex® Technology Moisturizes Skin For 24 Hours And Provides Broad Spectrum Protection From Aging Uva And Burning Uvb Rays. The Nongreasy Lotion Absorbs Quickly And Contains No Added Fragrance, Making It Ideal For Everyday Use.

Tra-Mi B.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This has been my go to Lotion for a long time. I buy the value pack that comes with two daily FACE lotions with SPF at Costco. It lasts me 3-6 months. A lot of product remains on the inside after the pump stops working
tessa l.
Orange
this lotion has been my go to lotion for like a decade basically. it really moisturizes my skin but it doesn't make it feel all oily like the nivea one does. it is kind of pricey which sucks but tbh it's worth it
Alexandra L.
duluth
My ALL TIME favorite lotion. I use this lotion on my face and my body. I have oily skin so this really helps and doesnt clog my poors yet still gives me really good support! Ive been using it for so long and im so glad!
Jessa P.
La Jolla, CA
I love this body lotion because there’s no scent to it. My skin feels moisturized and I only need to put it on once a day. It helps in the wintertime when my skin is extremely dry.
Claudia J.
Nutley, NJ
I love this lotion! The SPF helps protect my skin from sunburn. I use it every day after my shower, and it keeps my skin supple all day. Definitely my favorite moisturizer currently!
Amber S.
Trumbull, CT
This lotion is the best. I can get it in a two pack at Costco and it’s the only lotion that will keep my skin from becoming cracked and bleeding from the harsh New England winter. It also has a nice easy scent.
Ivonne C.
Lexington
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I started using a day lotion with SPF when I noticed I was neglecting my neck and chest area and I was developing wrinkles and spots in that area. The cream I used for a long time was from Vaseline but sadly it was discontinued. So I started looking for a replacement and I have tried the ones by Lubriderm and Eucerin. This Aveeno lotion even though is the most expensive out of the 3 is also the best because it's not greasy it has a very light smell and absorbs very quickly in my skin. The other 2 products are greasier, have a more pronounced sunscreen smell and take longer to absorb. I also had periods of sensitivity when I'm not able to put on a sunscreen lotion because I'd develop a rash and red skin. I had 2 stop the lubriderm and eucerin products but I was able to continue using Aveeno. I have also noticed improvements in the neck and chest area! I feel that using this product has been better than using any neck cream or anti aging product and way cheaper than using my face cream. I love using this product!
Emily L.
Rossville, GA
We use this lotion at our house for everyone. Myself , husband and kids! It doesn't have a smell which is nice my husband isn't fond of strong smells. It takes care dry skin and leaves it feeling great.
Lolita L.
Wichita , KS
This is by far the most long lasting moisturizing lotion I've EVER used. Look no further if you have dry skin. My skin literally looks like it has a healthy glow and it's not greasy at all! To top things off, it has SPF which always has me covered on those days I'm afraid my left arm is going to get sunburned from driving haha
Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I do not like this formula with sunscreen as much as the original formula without sunscreen. It leaves a film on my skin. Once finished with this bottle I will go back to the original formula. I purchased this at Walmart.
Mariah T.
Does it make anyone else's skin feel sticky like?
Sophs B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am looking for a lotion that does not leave my hands oily does this lotion do that?
Amber S.
Kenner, LA
It definitely makes me feel sticky and I can't stand it. I wouldn't purchase this over any other lotion.
Maddie T.
TN
Is this moisturizer thick or is it a lighter feel?
Nicole S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this as moisturizing as it says? Some lotions have a weird slip which I hate.