AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Anh P.AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Kendra C.AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Lotion uploaded by Rona G.See all 280 photos

BY AVEENO #13 in Lotion

This nourishing lotion is clinically proven to improve the health of dry skin in 1 day with significant improvement in 2 weeks. Formulated with ACTIVE NATURALS® Colloidal Oatmeal and rich emollients, it helps prevent and protect dry skin for a full 24 hours. This lotion leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking and is gentle enough for everyday use. It’s also fragrance free, nongreasy and noncomedogenic.

The AVEENO® brand is most trusted for its use of natural ingredients. Oat is the natural ingredient most recommended by dermatologists. As a skin protectant active ingredient, oatmeal can help restore skin's normal pH and aid in the maintenance of skin's moisture barrier to help prevent and protect dry skin.

• I've been using Vaseline body moistur...Aveeno of better 1 Answers
  • Is this good for eczema?:)Yes actually ! It helps 5 Answers
  • Which fragrance do you buy or fragran...Frangrance free :) 3 Answers
Photos (280)
Jhona B.
Jhona B.
Tracy, CA
This product got good reviews so I figured I would try it. I wasn't expecting much since it is just a liquid form of soap. Well, I was wrong. This is nothing like a soap. It does not feel like it is stripping the skin or drying it out. This wash feels more like a cleanser for the body than a soap. It leaves your skin feeling soft. I am not sure how it actually leaves your skin with a distinct feeling of softness but it does. And that feeling of softness doesn't feel like a film or an oil. I feel great when I get out of the shower--kinda like I just pampered myself even though all I did was take a normal shower.

I have always wanted to get into the habit of putting on lotion after I got out of the shower but I never felt motivated enough to keep it up for more than a few days. This body wash makes me want to keep the softness going longer so now every time I finish showering, I follow up with Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion and I must say I am quite pleased. So I also recommend you get an Aveeno lotion as well. Their lotion doesn't make you feel oily and it rubs in quickly. I am a big Aveeno fan now. Unless I am in dire circumstances, I will never use soap again.
Shruti K.
Shruti K.
This is literally the only lotion I've used all over myself from the neck down, consistently, since the 6th grade. I tried getting into scented lotions with all the rage Bath and Body Works/Victoria's Secret body lotions were getting, but most of them felt too slimy to feel like any moisture was being locked into my skin, while being way too high on strong fragrances (which I'm not even sensitive to, by the way). I just can't do anything but Aveeno at this point. It gets the job done, and well at that, and it's affordable. I definitely wouldn't mind if this came out in a light fragrance formula in the future as long as the overall performance of the product is not altered in the process, but it's even better for sensitive skin because it's unscented. Oh and a bottle lasts a really long time.
Scarlett P.
Scarlett P.
Orlando, FL
Best lotion ever!!! I used to never want to use it because I loved Bath & Body Works everything because I loved everything to smell great! And these are all fragrance free so it wasn't what I was looking for.
With age, I've found its about the moisturizing not the scent and this lotion is so great for it!!! I've used a lot of different lotions and I fell in love with this one once I used it! My skin was SO SOFT after the first application and even a while after the application. I use it at night right before I go to bed and when I get out of the shower in the morning. It moisturizes my whole body so great! I love it and I love Aveeno!
Once I used this I started looking into a lot more of their products and a lot of them are really great!!
Calli B.
Calli B.
Los Angeles, CA
So I have mild exema. And after I figured it what it was (with the help of my doctor) and they suggested oatmeal baths, I figured Aveeno would help because it has colloidal oatmeal in it. Little did I know, it was the ONLY thing that helps!!! When I have a breakout the lotion is he only thing that immediately stops the itch and helps heal it and using the body wash religiously is the only thing that stops me from getting breakouts. As soon as I stop using the body wash I'll get a breakout. When i start using it again it goes away like magic. So it's SUPER moisturizing because dryness is what triggers my excema. Even if you don't have excema this will keep your skin so moisturized it'll feel amazing!
Christy D.
Christy D.
Nampa, ID
This is my #1 Favorite lotion, because I did some research on EWG.org several years ago and this lotion was listed as the healthiest option as far as department store lotions go. Alot of the other body lotions have a longer list of ingredients in them, and they have quite a few ingredients that aren't good for you. This one has a much shorter ingredient list and doesn't have parabens and dmdm hydantoin in it. It feels healthier and moisturizes really well, the oats in it make it feel much nicer than the other ones I've tried. Not to mention your not putting a whole bunch of chemicals into your body. For the best price - go to Costco, you get a lot more for your money.
Throughout the whole year I have incredibly dry skin! But it gets especially dry during winter months. I've used tons & tons of lotions from tons & tons of different brands! Aveeno always seems to give my thirsty skin the moisture it needs along with the barrier to lock in that moisture. If u tend to be breakout prone I'd stray away from using more than the tiniest amount on ur face since it is more on the thick & creamy side! Which it's not a "facial lotion". Aveeno has some specific lotions to be used on ur face which I'd also recommend as well as their face washes! I especially love their brightening & skin tone evening wash! Immediate results after every wash! 😉
Kristin G.
Kristin G.
Baltimore, MD
I work in the healthcare industry and suffer from eczema on my hands from over washing and sanitizing and this lotion has been the only thing that saves my dry and itchy fingers! My hands tend to break out more if there is a significant weather change ( i.e. going from Winter to Summer) or if the pollen count is high. A little of the Aveeno, which lasts 24 hours, and I won't have dry, cracked, peeling, painful hands. The lotion is also fragrance free which is a blessing because I tend to break out worse with highly scented lotions. My only regret is that I did not find this lotion sooner and suffered with painful hands for months!
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
I don't know if I can say enough good things about this product to do it justice. This is easily the best lotion I've ever used. I find that most unscented lotions still have some odor to them, something faint but noticeable. This lotion is truly unscented, and it's perfect for anyone with a sensitive nose. Not only that, but this lotion lasts all day. Even into the next day. It soaks into your skin quickly and doesn't leave a sticky or oily residue that makes you want to wipe your hands on a towel. It keeps my itchy, sensitive sunburned skin protected and comfortable- I prefer it over aloe, really. No complaints on this front.
Delia H.
Delia H.
Greensboro, NC
I actually embed up with this set by accident. went to Walmart for toothpaste and after o grabbed it my wife goes "you need new soap. the one you have makes your skin soft, but i hate the way it smells!" *jaw drop* i immediately go to the body wash isle and start looking. there were loads of options but the scents made my wife cringe.i hat given up and walked away unknowingly she picks this up. we get home and i pull this out and she's like "you're welcome now go try it out." she was right, my skin loved it! the scent is light so i can actually build my own scent. when i run out I'll definitely be purchasing this!
Neelou G.
Neelou G.
My holy grail lotion!! I LOVE THIS STUFF. It goes on smooth and absorbs quickly. I usually get mine from Sam's club where they have a 2 pack and a travel size bottle for around $10. My favorite thing about this is that it's fragrance free, because after showering I don't want to smell like I dumped all the liquids from Bath and Body Works onto my body. It may not be as moisturizing as other lotions that are greasy, but it keeps your skin well hydrated without being slimy or oily which I love. You could use this and run out the door without being oily or smelling like fruity lotion. Definite repurchase.
Marie C.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Isabelle D.
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??
kaylyn f.
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Ive been looking for a new lotion that keeps your skin hydrated throughout the day rather than a couple if hours .. Is this a good one ?