BY AVEENO #21 in Lotion

This nourishing lotion is clinically proven to improve the health of dry skin in 1 day with significant improvement in 2 weeks. Formulated with ACTIVE NATURALS® Colloidal Oatmeal and rich emollients, it helps prevent and protect dry skin for a full 24 hours. This lotion leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking and is gentle enough for everyday use. It’s also fragrance free, nongreasy and noncomedogenic.

The AVEENO® brand is most trusted for its use of natural ingredients. Oat is the natural ingredient most recommended by dermatologists. As a skin protectant active ingredient, oatmeal can help restore skin's normal pH and aid in the maintenance of skin's moisture barrier to help prevent and protect dry skin.

janine b.
Philadelphia, PA
My friend recommended this so I went and got a bottle at rite aid for 7 bucks!! This is a great lotion for people with dry skin who don't like scented lotions because this one has no scent which I love. Leaves my skin feeling silky and smooth. I would say it's a thick but creamy formula that blends in well and absorbs quickly. It moisturizers good and my skin doesn't feel dry and ashy after using it. A lot of other lotions dried me out after using them not Aveeno. Some lotions leave your hands oily and greasy after not this one. Would def recommend!
Elena W.
Detroit, MI
I have dry skin, and especially during winter skin can start peeling off and my leg gets extremely dry. I've been using this lotion for about a month. This lotion is pretty moisturizing and goes on and absorbs quickly. But when you first apply it, there is a slightly greasy feeling, that greasy feeling does absorb quickly though. If you have dry skin like I do, you do have to apply this lotion often, so its not as longlasting like some other lotions I've tried. I think this would work best on normal skin?
Brianna C.
Watched a YouTuber rave about this to moisturize her dry skin face and body. Used this and it felt like a very heavy layer on my skin. It seemed as if it just created a barrier to my skin instead of actually absorbing in. Along with the heavy barrier it felt sticky on my face and body all day so I personally won’t repurchase. The only pro is although the bottle looks cute and petite it actually took almost a year to finish that bottle. It has a nice scent too.
Teresa M.
Aveeno Daily Moisturizing lotion is the only lotion I use. My profession requires me to wash my hands frequently. By the end of the day, my hands are dry to the point of cracking and bleeding. With one application, my hands noticeably look and feel better. It doesn't apply oily at all. It moisturizes when applied it and you don't feel any sort of greasy residue that some lotions leave. It has a neutral scent and doesn't bother my sensitive skin. Overall, great product
Mikaila V.
Port Townsend
I'm almost writing this moreso on my husband's behalf than mine haha! We both love this lotion for everything from moisturizing feet, to massages. It can be used to apply essential oils too and makes a great base. I think we've had this stuff in our home for nearly a decade, and so far we haven't found anything worth replacing this over. I love scented stuff, but sometimes you just need a good basic unscented lotion.
Jaimee L.
Reseda, CA
Aveeno daily moisturizing lotion is fantastic especially for someone like myself who suffers from eczema, this lotion is perfect. Its scent free and its very moisturizing which is what my skin requires. Even if you don't have eczema but have dry skin his is one lotion that does wonders one the skin. I have been using this lotion for basically my whole life. Definitely recommend this amazing lotion! You wont regret it.
Ann B.
ANITA, IA
This is an amazing product, just was not what my skin needed.  We utilized the entire bottle of is and was a great value. Pro is that is worked for a quick need for my dry hands, con was that my skin needed more.  I would not purchase this specific kind only because I have learned I need a heavier lotion personally.  It was a wonderful product though and worked really well.
Jennine W.
Derby , CT
Dry skin has always been an issue for me and Aveeno has helped a lot especially in the winter. It has a lower price point but does gods work that is for sure. My husband always says I have soft skin and that’s due to this lotion. I do tend to get super dry skin in my elbows in the summer and I avoid putting it on that though because it burns that’s the only reason why I only give it four stars
April C.
Los Angeles
Have been using this product for years and as a staple hand lotion that's always in my purse. It's smooth, has a good non-sticky formula, has no obtrusive scents, and provides moisture that lasts. (Unlike other products I've tried.) This is a HG (holy grail!) in my household.
Cristina G.
Sweetwater
Ladies, this is a awesome brand, works so good on your skin, and you can have coupons for different things for this brand on coupons.com go get it girl! I got this one on my kitchen, because this got the pump so its very easy too use it, nice size, so I can use it everytime I finish doing my dishes!
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??
Maicee C.