BY AVEENO #12 in Lotion

This nourishing lotion is clinically proven to improve the health of dry skin in 1 day with significant improvement in 2 weeks. Formulated with ACTIVE NATURALS® Colloidal Oatmeal and rich emollients, it helps prevent and protect dry skin for a full 24 hours. This lotion leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth and naturally healthy looking and is gentle enough for everyday use. It’s also fragrance free, nongreasy and noncomedogenic.

The AVEENO® brand is most trusted for its use of natural ingredients. Oat is the natural ingredient most recommended by dermatologists. As a skin protectant active ingredient, oatmeal can help restore skin's normal pH and aid in the maintenance of skin's moisture barrier to help prevent and protect dry skin.

Tracy C.
Jesup
I have very sensitive skin that is allergic to basically every lotion. I’m even allergic to the “dermatologist tested” lotions! The only brands I can use are bath & body works and Aveeno.
What I like most about this product is the minimal ingredients it has! Unlike most lotions with 2572638 ingredients in them that you can’t even pronounce, this lotion has less than 10!
It makes my skin hydrated, but the con is that it also makes my skin feel sticky and it’s really thick! I can’t really complain though because this is the only lotion I’ve found that I’m not allergic to.
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I like this lotion. It's not as moisturizing as I like but it is a good lotion. It doesn't leave my skin sticky. It leaves it smooth and silky.
For the price I feel you can get better lotion but periodically I do pick up a bottle if I don't need a heavy moisturizing lotion.
This lotion is great for anyone who doesn't have really dry skin.
Carolina A.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love this lotion & can't live without it! I love the way it feels when you apply it to the skin, doesn't leave any gross, sticky, &/ or heavy feeling on the skin. It feels as though you have no lotion on, but your skin feels so soft & hydrated. It helps my dry skin & it's even helped with my dark spots in my face. I haven't used any other lotion since discovering how great this one is & I'm not going back. Hoping this lotion stays around.
Kathleen M.
Framingham, MA
This is one of my all time favorite body moisturizers! When I want something gentle and fragrance-free, I immediately think of this Aveeno lotion. It does have the natural scent of soy (which smells a bit like cookie dough to me), but it’s very light and fades quickly. I also HIGHLY recommend this as a lotion for new, healing tattoos - it keeps the skin extremely hydrated, is very gentle on the healing skin, helps keep peeling to a minimum, and aids in quick healing. I always have a large bottle at home and a travel tube in my purse!
Elizabeth S.
Robbinsville , NJ
I am just not a fan. i think the lotion smells like spit and its very watery. I feel like once i apply a layer of lotion my skin is just getting a taste of moisture and i need to apply more than one layer. I have found especially during the winter i need to apply lotion in the morning and when i get home before i go to the gym. i should only have to apply once. Not worth it. i switched to another brand.
Alexis Y.
Elmhurst, NY
This is my holy grail!! It's become a long time staple of mine and I use it every night. I have really dry and sensitive skin so I def have to be really picky about my moisturizers. I find myself always coming back to this and there's a good reason why. It leaves my skin feeling so smooth without that greasy feeling that you would get from most moisturizers, I love this stuff!
Alexandra S.
I have used this ever sense i was a little girl because i would always watch my mom and what products she used and this one does not disappoint. This always heals and remositurizes my skin all year round which is especially important in the cold winter months. Its super soft and not greasy feeling like other  lotions i have used in the past. Its also super easy to find at a cheap price.
Yasmine F.
I have the mini version of the AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Lotion with Broad Spectrum SPF 15 and it’s so cute. Super cute and great for traveling. I can always rely on this product to give quick moisture on the go. For the price I definitely recommend. Note: there’s no scent
Halie S.
I rave about this Aveeno lotion I have ezcama all over my body in the winter, it eleven gets on my neck and face! This moisturizer really works like magic it's truly amazing it is kinda expensive but I think it's totally worth the splurge if you have severely dry skin! I use it as my moisturizer before my makeup primer and it doesn't clog my pores!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
My son uses this on his skin due to severe eczema noted. This smells good and very good with his skin type. I purchase this from Walmart always. It is pricey but worth the price. I recommend this to anyone that have problems with their skin.
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??
Maicee C.