BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Lori P.
Naperville, IL
Purchased at: Costco
This is the only lotion my entire family uses, ages 1-35. I don’t like scented body products and like lotions that fully absorb into the skin, but keep you hydrated. This totally fits the bill. If you are looking for something richer that is more of a barrier cream, this isn’t for you. But I love how gentle it is; I’ve used this lotion on both my kids since they were babies. Both had dry, sensitive skin and I preferred this even to the baby aveeno lotion. My husband even uses this as his face moisturizer (I have in a pinch as well and didn’t break me out and I have acne prone skin). For the most part, applying this once daily keeps me moisturized throughout the day, except in the winter when it’s cold and much dryer. Highly recommend!
Sarah T.
Saint Paul
Purchased at: Target
I use this lotion for daily use when my hands get dry, I also use this for taking care of my tattoos! A little goes a long way, goes on smooth and silky without being sticky at all which is wonderful! Leaves my skin feeling very soft and moisturized without being oily! Great product! Aveeno Moisturizer 12 oz. Pump Bottle, Lotion, Unscented
Jesse C.
I love to use this lotion every day after cleaning my face. It is smooth, moist, and has no smell. It is super gentle, and very moisturizing. It is a good price value, and lasts a long time because you don't have to use very much to cover your whole face. It soaks in nicely if you like to put extra on before you go to bed.
Shayna B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this lotion. Not my absolute favorite but definitely on my drugstore list of products for travel . It’s moisturizing and helps nourish the skin the more you use it. Best applied a couple of times a day on moist skin. Not recommended for the face (especially sensitive skin) but do what works for you!
Michelle T.
Dayton, NJ
FIRST IMPRESSION: I received a sample of this and used it for about a week. TEXTURE: almost a gel-like consistency that's very hydrating and nourishing, leaves the skin slightly tacky. INGREDIENTS: EWG rating of 2 (low hazard), short list of ingredients, fragrance free.
Priscilla M.
Winnetka, CA
Purchased at: Target
This lotion will leave your skin super soft. It really sinks into your skin and not just sit on top, I trust this so much. I have very sensitive skin and using this will never irritate my skin. A favorite for my legs after I shave and all over my body. Never greasy or heavy.
Hannah R.
Auburn
This lotion is very nice and smooth I love it! It makes my skin so soft and it doesn’t has  perfume in it so you have a natural  feeling it’s also great with very scratch skin or really dry skin put it on as often as you need it it really helps also doesn’t burn.
Tamiris P.
washington dc
Purchased at: Target
Since I'm living in the United States a short time ago, this lotion has helped me make my skin more protected during the day. It is very easy to apply, does not smell, which for me is very good, and leaves the skin softer.Aveeno® Daily Moisturizing Body Wash
Varsha K.
It's your regular lotion and unscented for anyone sensitive to fragrance. It's kind of nice to have fragrance free lotion when you don't want it class with other scents on your body. For anyone with very dry skin you would need to use a lot of product though.
Alexandra G.
Roebling
Purchased at: Walmart
When I first got my tattoo this was one of the brand recommended to keep it fresh and have the healing process go smoothly. Now I use it everyday on my arms as well as my legs it super easy to spread on and it doesn’t make your hands feel gross when your done
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??