BY AVEENO

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Locks in moisture and helps
prevent dry skin.

Megan D.
Illinois USA
Purchased at: Walgreens
Johnson & Johnson® Aveeno® Daily Moisturizing Lotion LOTION,AVEENO MOISTURIZIN 1511 (Pack of8) I love this lotion. It doesn’t smell bad like other lotions and it is very light weight in texture. It goes on smooth. I put it on after I take a shower and also in the evening and morning. I have noticed in a couple months that my skin is so much more hydrated and not dry at all. It’s also nice for sensitive skin and I use it on my children after their baths. I highly recommend this lotion.
alex c.
Purchased at: CVS
This is great for my super dry skin! I have eczema and have always had dry skin and nothing seems to help but this lotion is awesome! It's not greasy or oily, it's not too thick but not runny, and it doesn't get sucked right into my skin immediately upon application but also doesn't leave an icky feeling on my skin. It's such a nice happy medium, without any irritating perfumes or anything. Great for healing tattoos too! I use this every time I get a new tattoo.
Kelsey S.
Richmond, KY
Purchased at: Walgreens
My go to lotion for years. In general I don’t like scented lotions. I feel like the smell is so overwhelming and I get headaches easily. They also often leave a slick feeling on my skin that I don’t like. This deeply moisturizes without the slick feel or lingering smell. I can use my daily perfume without worry of knocking people out on the street. I will always have this around
Anjali R.
I have been using this for past couple of years and I love it. Great to use all year around, I just use less during warmer months. Also, It works really well for people with sensitive skin - just make sure to get the unscented version. I like the fact it has no scent so it doesn’t clash with your perfumes/sprays.
Shayna B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love this lotion. Not my absolute favorite but definitely on my drugstore list of products for travel . It’s moisturizing and helps nourish the skin the more you use it. Best applied a couple of times a day on moist skin. Not recommended for the face (especially sensitive skin) but do what works for you!
Brittany A.
Fayetteville
Nice thick cream. Not oily but coats the skin to keep it moisturized longer. Took off a star because the product is very thick it takes a while to actually rub in. I do however like that for my legs so it's a great all over kind of lotion. I don't recommend it for your face.
Angie G.
I have a mini bottle of this lotion that I keep in the pocket of my scrubs because my hands get really dry from constant washing. I like that it's scent free so I feel comfortable using it around my patients, it moisturizes skin without the greasy/slippery feeling, and I feel as though I have to reapply it less than other lotions that I've owned . The full size (18 oz) can be purchased at Walmart for $8.97.  It's a great price and leave my hands feeling soft, repaired, and nourished. I highly recommend this product.
Allyson B.
Camden On Gly, WV
My face is very dry when I use any kind of makeup. I’ve tried all different kinds of lotions and nothing seems to help my dry and flaky skin. A friend of mine told me to try Aveeno and honestly it’s the BEST I’ve ever had!!
Janine B.
Philadelphia , PA
My friend recommended this so I went and got a bottle at rite aid for 7 bucks!! This is a great lotion for people with dry skin who don't like scented lotions because this one has no scent which I love. Leaves my skin feeling silky and smooth. I would say it's a thick but creamy formula that blends in well and absorbs quickly. It moisturizers good and my skin doesn't feel dry and ashy after using it. A lot of other lotions dried me out after using them not Aveeno. Some lotions leave your hands oily and greasy after not this one. Would def recommend!
lana v.
minneapolis
I don’t have a daily moisturizer for my daily make up every day make up but I do have my active naturals daily moisturizing lotion and it works so well my face in the morning is always ashy and this daily lotion fix it and moisturize my face so well it’s like a moisturizer in it and it works for my make up so I use every day and I’m running out so I need to go buy one and you should to !!
Marie C.
Is the lotion thick or more liquid and greasy?
Iris A.
El Paso, TX
Maicee C.
Hanoverton, OH
kaylyn f.
Reedsburg, WI
Do you guys recommend this or Nivea more?
Isabelle D.
Does this brand of lotion help especially for dry skin all over the body??