Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Face Cream for Dry Skin, Non-GMO Oat, 5 oz

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Face Cream for Dry Skin, Non-GMO Oat, 5 oz

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Oat Face Cream in a recyclable tube made from 50% post consumer plasticProvides lightweight moisture that leaves dry skin soft and healthy lookingFace moisturizer cream for dry skin is clinically proven to leave skin moisturized for 24 hoursFormulated with pure, non-GMO, food-grade oat sourced in a purposeful way to preserve purityOat cream from a dermatologist-recommended brand is fragrance-free & dye-freeOnce a day, massage face cream liberally onto face and neck using gentle, circular motions

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Face Cream for Dry Skin, Non-GMO Oat, 5 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Andree N.
Spring, TX
Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Face Cream for Dry Skin, Non-GMO Oat, 5 oz uploaded by Andree N.
Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion is a rich moisturizer suitable for dry skin. I use it at night time during summers and the whole day during winters. It really moisturizes my skin resulting in a soft and supple skin texture.
Ronda L.
Hot Springs, AR
This is actually a really decent lotion . It’s very hydrating and very inexpensive . It doesn’t have fancy things like peptides or vitamin C That’s what serums are for . It’s just straight hydration . Other face creams that are just meant for hydration cost more and have less product than this . It’s a good buy trust me .
Rhea D.
Austin, TX
Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Face Cream for Dry Skin, Non-GMO Oat, 5 oz uploaded by Rhea D.
Dry skin on my face is my problem all the time.I search product that clinically proven that helps you to moisturize for 24 hrs which fit on me.Glad that the ingredients are Non GMO and fragrance free!
Tessa M.
Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Face Cream for Dry Skin, Non-GMO Oat, 5 oz uploaded by Tessa M.
I love this face lotion. I use it every morning. It helps with the dry spots that I have on my face and it leaves my face feeling super soft.
Amalia G.
Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Face Cream for Dry Skin, Non-GMO Oat, 5 oz uploaded by Amalia G.
I have been trying this cream but so far I do not see any change in my face, I hope to see something that helps me soon
Joan C.
Irvine, CA
Not my favorite. It's good when used alone, but it will BALLS UP every time when I apply sunscreen afterwards. This never happens on my other moisture creams! Not sure which ingredient in cream makes it balls up easily. If I find it out I would definitely avoid it forever. I don't use it often now since it doesn't work with most of my makeup.

Looking for your answer?