BY AVEENO

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt, Vanilla and Oat: 7-fluid ounces of rich, creamy lotion Contains Active Naturals Oatmeal and nutrient-rich yogurt Delightful vanilla and oat scent Intensely moisturizes and nourishes skin Absorbs quickly with a... see more...

• How well does this moisturize? I have very dry skin.7 Answers
  • I want to obtain coupons for this stuff got a sample I it and fel...3 Answers
  • I've never heard of a body yogurt before. Is it really thick?8 Answers
livl0ves M.
N Hollywood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lotion! It smells so good and really helps with dry skin. I love all aveeno products. It's a good price for what you get. The only thing is it is very thick and sticky I wish it went on more smooth and was lighter.
Ali V.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried this out as part of an Aveeno sample pack and I loved it. It was way less dense then I expected from it being in a tub/pot, but I think I'm just used to body butters. Very mild scent. Absorbs quickly. Not oily or greasy.
Krystal W.
Tifton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this moisturizer! I got the vanilla and oaks scent and I am in love. It smells amazing and feels amazing on my skin. I have put it on my face and it makes it feel so soft. The only thing was that it kept a little portion of the skin dry. This is my go to product and will keep buying it.
Amber B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
YESS! It didn't leave my skin feeling greasy (some body washes do that to me) but left it feeling extremely soft! It smells amazing and worth a shot if you have sensitive skin. My gf has eczema and this did wonders in calming the redness and itch. I would recommend!
Kiara L.
Avon, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's really good for sensitive skin and even though it has a scent it didn't irritate my skin at all which is a huge plus the only part I was sad about was how the scent doesn't last for very long but what scent does? Overall it's a great product and I highly recommend
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Moisturizing the skin is part of the routine of beauty and personal care. This becomes more important with the arrival of winter.

To keep the skin hydrated and smooth we need to moisturize with cream several times a day. Still more if you spend a lot of time outdoors.

I had the opportunity to try Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt Vanilla & Oats Lotion. And I like it a lot. I must emphasize that Aveeno is one of my favorite brands because they always meet my expectations.

Product Features
It has a texture of light lotion. When you apply it, the skin absorbs it quickly. It does not feel greasy or sticky. The skin is hydrated and smooth immediately. It has a sweet smell where the aroma of vanilla predominates.

This product met my expectations and I would definitely buy it. I got a free sample for this product but all opinion are my own. #GlamVox #contest
Magda V.
Lawrence, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the smell and it hydrates my skin I get dry patches and in the cold really dry skin aveeno really helps Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt Vanilla and Oats 7 Fl. Oz.
naomiAugustine v.
New Bedford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells absolutely amazing! Left my skin feeling so smooth and moisturize I love that the next day it still felt hydrated Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt Apricot and Honey 7 Fl. Oz.
nani M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The smell and texture of this aveno body yogurt is outstanding makes my skin feel so smooth and hydrated Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt Vanilla and Oats 7 Fl. Oz.
Kelly G.
Coralville, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample of this in my Walmart Box last year. Its thicker than lotion but not as heavy as body butter, almost like yogurt ;) Personally I find this scent to be amazing and the peach on it comes in is nice too. It moisturizes incredibly well without being greasy. And I always love finding scented products like this one that have a great scent that lingers but it doesnt bother my sensitive skin. Great scent, Great product, Great Price! :)
Taja W.
I've never heard of a body yogurt before. Is it really thick?
Jessica W.
Ramona, CA
How well does this moisturize? I have very dry skin.
Dani M.
I want to obtain coupons for this stuff got a sample I it and fell in love with it used the entire thing in one night. Where can I get coupons for it?
Michelle E.
BAYONNE, NJ
Has anyone with eczema tried this?