BY AVEENO

AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt provides an enriching experience that is good for your skin and your senses. This rich, creamy formula with ACTIVE NATURALS® Oat and Greek yogurt revitalizes dry skin with a boost of vitamins & nutrients. Saturate your body with nourishing moisture for skin that is velvety soft, smooth, and healthy- looking all day.

• How well does this moisturize? I have very dry skin.7 Answers
  • Has anyone with eczema tried this?1 Answers
  • I want to obtain coupons for this stuff got a sample I it...3 Answers
Aveeno® Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt Vanilla and Oats
  • "I thought my skin would never feel so soft and hydrated until now. I have very dry skin year round no matter what the season. I constantly have to use lotions on an hourly basis. After receiving Aveeno's Body Yogurt, I now have my go to product. After several days of using, I've noticed my skin becoming softer and more hydrated. I apply generously only twice a day. I'm no longer embarrassed of my cracked skin. This is such a great product and I'm glad I tried it out. The smell is great to, I get a lot of compliments from acquaintances about my perfume. Lol, I have to explain to them its my Aveeno Lotion." in 35 reviews
  • "This hydrates and moisturize wonderful. I use all year round keep my skin soft this doesn't make skin sensitive at all. If you sensitive skin you can use this. I definitely recommend this as it does great job keeping skin moisturize. " in 11 reviews
  • "Such an amazing body butter. I really don't use Aveeno body products but this is amazing. It leaves skin feeling super hydrated without being tacky. I find that it absorbs quickly into my skin as well. I found mine at Shoppers Drug Mart and I'm so happy that I did. " in 4 reviews
  • "smells good. the vanilla is not overpowering. it's not runny which is a plus because a lot of lotions can be runny. this was my first time trying it. i got as a sample in my walmart beauty box. " in 3 reviews
Emma S.
This is the most nourishing thing I have ever used. The smell is also the best thing I have ever smelt. This container carries so much product so it’s worth the money. I would definitely buy this again. I think you should buy it, you won’t regret it.
Amber B.
YESS! It didn't leave my skin feeling greasy (some body washes do that to me) but left it feeling extremely soft! It smells amazing and worth a shot if you have sensitive skin. My gf has eczema and this did wonders in calming the redness and itch. I would recommend!
Jessica S.
Stevenson, AL
I love using this on my legs to give them great moisture. This lotion is so thick and creamy. It smells amazing and leaves your skin soft and smooth. I just wish it was in a pump or a bottle instead of a tub.
Shan E.
I received a sample of this in a Walmart beauty box and really enjoyed using it. It has a thinner texture like a lotion but it moisturizes like a cream. It absorbs easily and doesn't feel greasy. I thought the scent was really nice - it is a soft vanilla scent that didn't aggravate my allergies. It made me interested in the apricot and honey version for sure. My only complaint about this body yogurt is the full-size tubs are around $9 and that is pricey to me. I was tempted to pick up a tub of the apricot and honey but decided against it at full price. Besides that this is a lovely product!
Loretta P.
Pompano Beach, FL
Ok, so I received this product as a sample. I love Aveeno anyway, but this one is new, so I tried if. I have to say, Aveeno, You have done it again!!! Oh My Goodness!!! Really? Can you get any better Aveeno? Every time I try a new product, I am pleasantly surprised!!! Each time E I passed my dresser, I had to stop and put some on. First, my hands, then my elbows.... It smells so good, and my skin feels like butter. I went out and bought 2 regular sized jars the same day! Stock up Ladies!!! This is a repeat buy!!!
Kelly G.
Coralville, IA
I received a sample of this in my Walmart Box last year. Its thicker than lotion but not as heavy as body butter, almost like yogurt ;) Personally I find this scent to be amazing and the peach on it comes in is nice too. It moisturizes incredibly well without being greasy. And I always love finding scented products like this one that have a great scent that lingers but it doesnt bother my sensitive skin. Great scent, Great product, Great Price! :)
Amanda Z.
Muskegon, MI
I also received the Aveeno Yogurt in my most recent Walmart beauty box and instantly loved it. I have trouble with a lot of lotions not really moisturizing my super dry winter skin and this did an amazing job! I found that a little goes a lot longer of a way then with any other lotion I have ever tried so the little jar can indeed last a lot longer then a big pump lotion. I also don't have to put it on as often as I do with normal lotion. With a normal lotion I have to use it roughly 3 times a day to keep my skin hydrated and with this I only have to use it once a day.
Amber W.
GULFPORT, MS
This has a really nice smell. It is really cream and goes on really smooth. It feels really good on your skin and makes your skin feel extremely soft afterwards. I would recommend this product. I received a free sample of this is one of my beauty boxes. I would buy in the future. I am going to get some for my mom who loves body creams. I really love that it is called yogurt also. I don't know why exactly, but it just calls my attention as something different or better for your skin than body cream or lotion, even though I know it is the same thing.
Heather C.
Winfield, WV
Bought this with a gift card I received for Christmas. The price wasn't too bad at Target and they have two scent options. I got the vanilla and oats. It goes on really easy and isn't greasy. It doesn't take long to dry and it really does last a long time on your skin. Will definitely buy again.
Kristen M.
How come I can't rate this with 10 stars?! This is my holy grail for body lotion/butter, or yogurt as they call it. It smells absolutely phenomenal and it feels so relaxing and moisturizing when applied! I trust the Aveeno name 100% and I wanted to try this to help moisturize my body during my pregnancy to prevent itchy skin and potential stretch marks and I am starting my 3rd trimester today with the smoothest skin EVER! I also have super sensitive skin and this doesn't affect me negatively at all, my skin has never felt better since using this!!!
Taja W.
I've never heard of a body yogurt before. Is it really thick?
Jessica W.
Ramona, CA
How well does this moisturize? I have very dry skin.
Dani M.
I want to obtain coupons for this stuff got a sample I it and fell in love with it used the entire thing in one night. Where can I get coupons for it?
Michelle D.
Bayonne, NJ
Has anyone with eczema tried this?