BY AVEENO

AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt provides an enriching experience that is good for your skin and your senses. This rich, creamy formula with ACTIVE NATURALS® Oat and Greek yogurt revitalizes dry skin with a boost of vitamins & nutrients. Saturate your body with nourishing moisture for skin that is velvety soft, smooth, and healthy- looking all day.

• How well does this moisturize? I have very dry skin.7 Answers
  • Has anyone with eczema tried this?1 Answers
  • I want to obtain coupons for this stuff got a sample I it and fel...3 Answers
Thia B.
Dalton, GA
It's not as thick as I was thinking it would be for a 'body yogurt' but it's definitely soothing and helps heal or prevent dry skin. It's not expensive and it has a nice scent. It doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy after applying either.
Melissa S.
I love this product. I would absolutely recommend it to others because of the great quality and the wonderful smell this product has, not to mention the soothing effects that it gives off. Truly an amazing product!!! #giftcrush #Influenster #contest #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Ali V.
Baltimore, MD
Tried this out as part of an Aveeno sample pack and I loved it. It was way less dense then I expected from it being in a tub/pot, but I think I'm just used to body butters. Very mild scent. Absorbs quickly. Not oily or greasy.
Kaylynn R.
Lafitte, LA
They now sell this in a big bottle. It is my favorite and I love it! It can be used as a shaving cream and body wash. It smells amazing and works perfect for my sensitive skin!
Krystal W.
Tifton, GA
Love this moisturizer! I got the vanilla and oaks scent and I am in love. It smells amazing and feels amazing on my skin. I have put it on my face and it makes it feel so soft. The only thing was that it kept a little portion of the skin dry. This is my go to product and will keep buying it.
Amber B.
YESS! It didn't leave my skin feeling greasy (some body washes do that to me) but left it feeling extremely soft! It smells amazing and worth a shot if you have sensitive skin. My gf has eczema and this did wonders in calming the redness and itch. I would recommend!
Kristi C.
Nancy
I absolutely love love love this product. I use it everytime I get out the shower or bathtub. I have incredibly dry skin and could not live without this product. I also love how it does not leave a greasy residue. Also very affordable. It is gentle enough for my kids to use!
Kiara L.
Avon, IN
It's really good for sensitive skin and even though it has a scent it didn't irritate my skin at all which is a huge plus the only part I was sad about was how the scent doesn't last for very long but what scent does? Overall it's a great product and I highly recommend
Magda V.
Lawrence, MA
Love the smell and it hydrates my skin I get dry patches and in the cold really dry skin aveeno really helps Aveeno® Daily Moisturizing Body Yogurt Vanilla and Oats
Nikki W.
Brooklyn, NY
This body yogurt goes on easily and absorbs into my skin quickly. I never feel like it’s heavy or leaves me feeling slimy. It is very moisturizing and smells great! Definitely worth the price!
Taja W.
I've never heard of a body yogurt before. Is it really thick?
Jessica W.
Ramona, CA
How well does this moisturize? I have very dry skin.
Dani M.
I want to obtain coupons for this stuff got a sample I it and fell in love with it used the entire thing in one night. Where can I get coupons for it?
Michelle E.
Bayonne, NJ
Has anyone with eczema tried this?