Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash - 33.8oz uploaded by Hannah L.

BY AVEENO

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash gentle enough for sensitive skin helps preserve skin's natural moisture while cleansing, for noticeably healthier-looking skin. The hypoallergenic formula contains Colloidal oatmeal, to help moisturize and relieve dry skin. It replenishes moisture for softer, smoother, healthier-looking skin-even after you rinse. Dermatologist-recommended Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash is lightly scented, soap and dye-free. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Buy on Target
Mandy C.
Mandy C.
Elk Grove, CA
I can't figure out if it's the body wash or if it was something else, but after the first few nights of using this my eczema flared up for the first time in years. For the price of the product, I'd rather buy something cheaper like an Olay body wash which is even more moisturizing!
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
I love this body wash. My skin is sensitive, and prone to eczema. It's lightly scented and smells nice and fresh. It cleanses my skin well, without stripping my essential oils off. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean. I definitely recommend this product.