Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash - 33.8oz uploaded by Hannah L.

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash - 33.8oz

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash gentle enough for sensitive skin helps preserve skin's natural moisture while cleansing, for noticeably healthier-looking skin. The hypoallergenic formula contains Colloidal oatmeal, to help moisturize and relieve dry skin. It replenishes moisture for softer, smoother, healthier-looking skin-even after you rinse. Dermatologist-recommended Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash is lightly scented, soap and dye-free. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Micah B.
Plaquemine , LA
Love this body wash! It’s a little more expensive than others but it keeps my skin super moisturized, it has a light fragrance and you get a large amount for around $9-10. It lasts me a really long time.
Ronda K.
A demo is one of the best body washes on the market. Pros.. it lathers very well and only takes a little. Leaves your skin feeling smooth and silky without a soapy residue. I highly recommend Aveeno.
Mandy C.
Elk Grove, CA
I can't figure out if it's the body wash or if it was something else, but after the first few nights of using this my eczema flared up for the first time in years. For the price of the product, I'd rather buy something cheaper like an Olay body wash which is even more moisturizing!
Rebecca F.
I love this body wash. My skin is sensitive, and prone to eczema. It's lightly scented and smells nice and fresh. It cleanses my skin well, without stripping my essential oils off. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean. I definitely recommend this product.
haley g.
Helps my skin feel softer all year around. Doesn't react with my sensitive skin and smells beautiful. Love it
Lezlie H.
Lake Village, IN
Great product for a drugstore cost amazing scent and leaves me feeling clean and moisturized