BY AVEENO

Helps replenish skin’s natural moisture while cleansing, for noticeably healthier-looking skin.

This body wash cleanses and moisturizes for visibly healthier skin long after you shower. Its breakthrough formula combines Colloidal Oatmeal—long known to soothe skin—with a unique blend of natural oils and emollients to help replenish skin's moisture for softer, smoother, healthier-looking skin. It's lightly fragranced, soap free, dye free and hypoallergenic, so it's gentle enough for sensitive skin.

Water, glycerin, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium laureth sulfate, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, sodium chloride, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, fragrance, tetrasodium EDTA, glycol distearate, polyquaternium-10, quaternium-15, citric acid, myristyl alcohol, avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hydroxypropyltrimonium hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydroxypropyltrimonium hydrolyzed wheat starch, glycine soja (soybean) oil, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract

Aveeno® Daily Moisturizing Body Wash
  • "This body wash is great it’s awesome for sensitive skin and irritated skin. It leaves me feeling moisturized and baby soft after I get out of the shower. No obnoxious odor and it has improved the feel and appearance of my skin overall" in 15 reviews
  • "Great body wash for the entire family. It is very moisturizing with gentle sent. Amazon.com had a great deal on a three pack. Comes in an easy to squeeze plastic bottle with an easy-open cap. This is great for the entire family!" in 13 reviews
  • "I only use aveeno for my skin. I have a history of eczema and dry skin but aveeno keeps my skin healthy and moist. Don't know what I would do without it" in 12 reviews
  • "This is a fantastic body wash. I use this on my daughter who had eczema when she was little. It is gentle on the skin and it gives your body the moisture it needs after a shower. Afterwards your skin feels very soft and moisturised." in 9 reviews
Jordan B.
Marion
This is the best body wash for sensitive skin.  This has helped my skin become softer and less bumpy than any other body wash I have ever tried.  I have used every body wash. I can think of, even medicated ones and this is the only one that I notice a significant difference with.
Lineni T.
Santa Barbara, CA
This body wash does wonders in cleansing your skin on your body of the impurities and bacteria that might have accumulated over the day. It also works as a moisturizer, hydrating your skin for that smooth and clean feeling afterwards. Love the natural scent of this body wash and the amazing lather/texture of this body wash as well!! Such a high quality product for a low price! Doesn’t get any better than this😽👍🏽
Jenessa D.
Carmel
I switched to Aveeno summer 2018 because I felt like I had tried every other body wash out there and Olay was doing away with my favorite one. I am very glad I tried it, because this is the best body wash I have used. I don’t feel the need to immediately put on lotion when I get out of the shower. I also have winter eczema which causes me to get super itchy in the winter. I have already had far less problems this winter since switching!!!
Kathleen R.
Reno
I adore this product. I have eczema patches throughout my body and this is the only wash that i have found that soothes the itch substantially. As soon as i exit the shower, even before toweling off,i will apply some of the Aveeno moisturizer over my body. Amazing for eczema sufferers. I would very much recommend!!
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
I bought this product because I enjoy aveeno facial moisturizers and cleansers and I really needed a break from Dove. I love the thin yet creamy consistency of this product! The scent is wonderful, light and sweet, vanilla and oat! I use this product with a loofah because it doesn’t foam easily in the hands or wash cloth, plus this wash has now exfoliating beads or acids so the loofah helps to cleanse and exfoliate the skin. I feel clean and hydrated when I get out of the shower. It makes my skin super soft. Only 4 stars because it’s not great at foaming. Overall enjoy this product and will buy again.
L P.
Purchased at: CVS
The Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash is an awesome drugstore find for anyone with sensitive skin that is easily irritated. This moisturizing body wash leaves the skin feeling clean and hydrated. Plus, I love that there is no overpowering fragrance.
Elisabeth V.
Jacksonville
This stuff feels and smells amazing! I have very sensitive skin and many body washes burn my legs after i shave. This made me feel so moisturized. The smell is nice and clean but not chemically or too strong. I would definitely repurchase.
Marisa B.
Manchester, NH
I have crazy sensitive skin and I normally have bad reactions to all soaps and scrubs but Aveeno is amazing, it's gentle, moisturizing, and really high quality without the high prices. I love that it smells great too without being overpowering. I would recommend this to anybody but especially those with sensitive skins.
Himali B.
New York
This body wash from Aveeno is one of my favourites. During winters my skin tend to get really dried up. Normal body washes & soap just tend to aggravate the dryness. This is a body wash I can rely on even during harsh winters. It's quiet gentle on my skin & doesn't irritate or cause any redness. It lathers easily & cleans my skin leaving it soft & smooth with mild fragrance. It doesn't strips my body off moisture unlike many other body washes & soaps. I like that the fragrance us very mild I don't like products which tend to have strong fragrance. I like the packaging as well it's quiet subtle also as I bought 975ml the bottle came with a pump which make the usage much more easier. I would definitely recommend it to people with dry skin.
Maria V.
There’s just something about this body wash that will make your skin feel fresh and brand new when coming out of the shower. Your skin will start to feel softer and add the aveeno lotion and your skin will feel even better
Laddyanne O.
SPRINGFIELD, MA
How this product smell???
Elise C.
Easton, PA
Does this body wash leave your skin soft afterwards?
Latoya W.
Eutaw, AL
I hear Aveeno products are good to use on your face. Have anyone tried their facial products?
afra m.
Catonsville, MD
how does it smell
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL
It is necessary to use a moisturizer after using this product?