Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashAveeno
AVEENO Daily Moisturizing Body Wash

AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Body Wash

by Aveeno

#23 in Body Wash

Oat that hydrates. Vanilla Scent that delights. Combine nutrient-rich yogurt, soothing oat and the sweet scent of vanilla and you’ll get this rich, creamy body wash. It gently cleanses and revitalizes dry skin, leaving it velvety soft and healthy looking. Shower with it daily—your skin and your senses will thank you. Available in 12 fl. oz and 18 fl. oz. Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth Made with yogurt, soothing oat and vanilla scent Gentle body wash ideal for daily use

Is this okay to use with dermatitis?
Does this product make a lot of foam and hydrate your skin well? [product:aveeno-daily-moisturizing-body-wash-pqvguz-33-oz-3-pack]
Does this product work? And does it smell good?
Start your review of AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Body Wash!
Kristy L.
Orlando, FL
AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Kristy L.
Lathers up nicely, smells great, and leaves skin feeling refreshed and moisturized. We buy it in the big pump bottle, which is convenient in the shower. Get your favorite loofa and lather up with Aveeno’s Daily Moisturizing Body Wash!
Alena L.
Centennial, CO
AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Alena L.
I really like Aveeno body washes because of their relatively natural ingredients and the deep moisturizing effect. I wish I could give this body wash 5 stars but it’s fragrance is a huge downside for me. Although it is supposed to be lightly scented, it is quite far from feeling light.
María Fernanda A.
San Francisco, CA
AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by María Fernanda A.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this wash! I recommend it so much the price is accesible than other brands! I use all time :) The aroma is amazing
Mary L.
Jacksonville, FL
AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Mary L.
I actually get complemented all the time on how soft my skin is and I attest it every single time to Aveeno. Even though their body washes are a little bit more expensive than usual, about eight dollars or so, I constantly re-purchase them because of how soft they make my skin and how good these smell. The one pictured below is also a yogurt body wash, which I think just adds extra moisture, but I have used the one I’m reviewing here as well and just absolutely love it
‍Rosa T.
Miramar, FL
AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by ‍Rosa T.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is the best for dry skin! I tried many products but this one is on my top 3. A little goes a long way, smells like a baby. Not pricy! You usually can find a 3 bundle pack at walmart.
jen H.
Nixa, MO
2,244 reviews
AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by jen H.
I was kind of surprised at how much this dried my skin out. I got a sample in a portable flight kit that was sold at Walmart prepackaged. I would never buy a full size.
Megan R.
Bellevue, OH
AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Megan R.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Definitely recommend giving this body wash a try! This body wash helps replenish the skins natural moisture. Very hydrating- and perfect now for the weather changing. Around this time of the year my skin gets more dry- and this is the answer to those problems. Give this a shot!AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Body Wash
Annamaria C.
Astoria, NY
1,078 reviews
AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Annamaria C.
Purchased at: CVS
AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Body Wash Sample from CVS drug store and it nice and nourishing body wash for dry skin and lather the skin and lightly scented .
Christy W.
Liberty, TX
AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Christy W.
Purchased at: Walmart
After years of using every single thing dove put out as well as Olay and every single thing they have put out, I have never noticed a difference in my skin before I tried this. I just wanted something to make my skin feel softer. I fell in love immediately with Aveeno daily moisturizing body wash. The smell is heavenly and the only way I can describe it is like a spa. That alone would be worth it because taking a bath is now more luxurious than it has ever been before. In addition to that my skin feels so soft!! I can really tell a difference and I have only been using it for the past few weeks. This is my holy Grail body wash and I will never use anything else
Nisha P.
Sandy Springs, GA
AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Body Wash uploaded by Nisha P.
My husband really likes this affordable body wash. It doesn’t have the over powering artificial scent like the other men’s drugstore body washes. The pump bottle is way more convenient than the flip cap!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Winnifer A.
il y a un an
OLGA Y. il y a un an
AVEENO Body Wash gently cleanses the skin. Gentle enough for daily use and for sensitive skin. AVEENO helps replenish skin’s natural moisture, leaves the skin smooth and soft. The product has a good consistency. Foams well! 😏👍