BY AVEENO #76 in Body Wash

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Helps replenish skin’s natural moisture while cleansing, for noticeably healthier-looking skin.

This body wash cleanses and moisturizes for visibly healthier skin long after you shower. Its breakthrough formula combines ACTIVE NATURALS® Colloidal Oatmeal—long known to soothe skin—with a unique blend of natural oils and emollients to help replenish skin's moisture for softer, smoother, healthier-looking skin. It's lightly fragranced, soap free, dye free and hypoallergenic, so it's gentle enough for sensitive skin.

INGREDIENTS

ACTIVE NATURALS® COLLOIDAL OATMEAL

Protects and soothes sensitive skin.

Colloidal Oatmeal has a long history of use and is well known for its skin protectant properties and its skin soothing effect. This beneficial skin care ingredient, which is rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, is especially effective among those with sensitive skin.

Aveeno® Daily Moisturizing Body Wash
  • "This body wash is great it’s awesome for sensitive skin and irritated skin. It leaves me feeling moisturized and baby soft after I get out of the shower. No obnoxious odor and it has improved the feel and appearance of my skin overall" in 15 reviews
  • "Great body wash for the entire family. It is very moisturizing with gentle sent. Amazon.com had a great deal on a three pack. Comes in an easy to squeeze plastic bottle with an easy-open cap. This is great for the entire family!" in 13 reviews
  • "I only use aveeno for my skin. I have a history of eczema and dry skin but aveeno keeps my skin healthy and moist. Don't know what I would do without it" in 12 reviews
  • "This is a fantastic body wash. I use this on my daughter who had eczema when she was little. It is gentle on the skin and it gives your body the moisture it needs after a shower. Afterwards your skin feels very soft and moisturised." in 9 reviews
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
This body wash from Aveeno is one of my favourites. During winters my skin tend to get really dried up. Normal body washes & soap just tend to aggravate the dryness. This is a body wash I can rely on even during harsh winters. It's quiet gentle on my skin & doesn't irritate or cause any redness. It lathers easily & cleans my skin leaving it soft & smooth with mild fragrance. It doesn't strips my body off moisture unlike many other body washes & soaps. I like that the fragrance us very mild I don't like products which tend to have strong fragrance. I like the packaging as well it's quiet subtle also as I bought 975ml the bottle came with a pump which make the usage much more easier. I would definitely recommend it to people with dry skin.
Christina P.
Philadelphia, PA
Love Love Love!! This is the best body wash I've used and continue using. Other body washes feel like they just give you a nice scent, while this gives you an amazing fresh scent and gives you a deep clean! Currently using the skin relief with soothing oat and chamomile. Very good for sensitive skin!! Always stocking up whenever I see them on sale.
Rachel B.
Buena Park, CA
My boyfriend got me this body wash and I can also use it for a nice bath to soak in. Every time I use this wash I feel great, and my skin feels so soft afterward, my dry skin is less irritated. I find this product affordable and easy to find. I like the fact that it doesn't have a strong smell to it. Plus my mom and sister like to use it as well.
Pamela G.
Franklin
I love this product for soothing dry skin. Aveeno really works on all types skin. It lathers up nice and rich with a very clean and relaxing sent. It’s very affordable and I will buy it again: I also recommend this product because it works.
Yearby B.
Gretna , LA
When my skin is in the process of healing due to excessive scratching, i have to use this soap. I believe that the oatmeal ingredient plays a role in the calming of my skin which is very important during healing. I will always keep this soap on deck during the winter months and if you suffer from skin inflammation you should too!
Lorena M.
Doral, FL
Este production is amazing, le viento mi experiences yo despues de salir de in Embarazo creo q tube reaction a la anaesthesia y me dio allergic el Dr me indicó que usara este producto y que no me colocará más nada , pues así lo hize y hoy en día es con lo único que me baño y para mí es perfecto me encanta su olor su suavidad como me hidrata la piel %100% recomendado .
Liza E.
Gilbert, AZ
I can not say enough good things about this body wash from Aveeno.  I was looking for a new body wash and so I decide to try this because it smelled amazing.  The first time I used this it left my skin feeling so soft and not to mentioned I smelled amazing.  I am definitely an aveeno member for life.  And I'm only gong to be using this bath wash for now on. Love love love it.   I'll pay the price anytime. Totally worth it compared to all others I have tried.
kayla r.
North Little Rock
This would probably have to be one of my favorite body washes. The only reason I give it 4 stars is because of the price point. I wish it were just a bit lower. However, it is defiantly worth the buy. My skin feels so great and moisturized after using this product
Tonya F.
Maidsville, WV
This is my affordable go to when I’m not using the pricier L’occitane. It smells so good first off. I get zero breaking out from dry skin after the shower when I use this. I feel very moisturized. It lathers up quite a bit and a little goes a long way.
Caroline A.
Glenwood, IL
I sent my husband a picture of the usual body wash I use from Aveeno so that he could buy me another one as I had ran out. He called and told me that this kind was the only one available. I told him to go ahead and buy it for me so that I can try it. He bought the big one which comes with a pump. I love the smell of it. It’s light but still pleasant. It’s thick, lathers easily, and rinses clean as it claims to do. It hasn’t irritated my skin since I started using it. I think I have found a winner for my sensitive skin.
Laddyanne O.
SPRINGFIELD, MA
How this product smell???
Elise C.
Easton, PA
Does this body wash leave your skin soft afterwards?
Latoya W.
Eutaw, AL
I hear Aveeno products are good to use on your face. Have anyone tried their facial products?
Savannah W.
Does this have a pleasant smell?
afra m.