BY AVEENO

SPF 15 with UVA/UVB Sunscreen Oil-Free Noncomdeogenic Hypoallergenic Dermatologist Tested Aveeno® Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer SPF 15 goes beyond moisturization to help actively manage sensitive skin. It s clinically proven to visibly reduce redness and soothe irritation, so your skin looks and feels back to its healthy best. You ll notice improvements in your sensitive skin in as little as one week. This lightly fragranced moisturizer is hypoallergenic and dermatologist-tested, so it s gentle enough for even hypersensitive skin. This light, fast-absorbing lotion moisturizes skin all day long to help actively manage sensitive skin. With natural calming Feverfew, a natural ingredient related to Chamomile, it s proven to visibly reduce redness and calm and soothe irritation, so skin is naturally smooth and healthy. This formula is shown in clinical studies to deliver vi see more...

Aveeno Daily Moisturizer
  • "It's a decent moisturizer for sensitive skin and never broke my out, but I wouldn't purchase again; but if you have a drier face and much less oil than I do, you may enjoy this. " in 10 reviews
  • "I find it also works really well with my foundation and the two don't clash at all unlike some moisturizer/foundation combos. " in 3 reviews
Anastasia H.
i am a very pink girl- and by this i am not referencing that I wear alot of pink clothing, accessories, or nail colors- no I am referencing that my cheeks have never ever needed blush until now. The Aveeno Daily ultra calming lotion has allowed me to hide the natural pinkyness and actually blush when I am embarrassed. Of course not all products are for everyone but if you struggle with rosecea i would reccomend trying their ultra calming products ( facewash and lotion) :)
Miranda B.
This is my holy grail moisturizer! I use this everyday after cleansing my face and this provides the perfect amount of moisture and a little bit of spf before applying my makeup. I have very oily very sensitive skin and I really prefer this lightweight moisturizer over high end ones, it's never broken me out or felt too heavy. I will forever repurchase this!
Katelynn E.
I was having some major skin issues and i just could not find a daily moisturizer for day time that gave me enough moisture through out the day that also didnt irritate my skin, until i found this just randomly bought it and fell in love. Im on my second bottle and i dont see myself getting another else anytime soon
Lauren P.
Rahway, NJ
I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this product! Very creamy and hydrating without feeling heavy. I typically use this version in the fall/winter months and stick to the other aveeno moisturizer (with the green top) for the spring/summer just because it feels lighter and the product isn't as thick.
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
Unfortunately, I have sensitive skin, and the fragrance aveno puts in most of its products is too strong for me. I always get a rash after using these, so if you're in the same boat, maybe try something else. But for people with hardier skin, the smell is really nice and this product goes in smooth.
Jahlani S.
Nashville, TN
This is my go to for the winter and summer so basically all year round. It's a great value at around 10 bucks at your local drugstore and it protects my face from the sun while keeping my dry sensitive skin happy hydrated and break-out free! This is always a repurchase and stays in my beach bag :)
Katie N.
Hamilton, NJ
Love this moisturizer. Leaves my face feeling soft without excess residue. The cream is thick enough to cover my white face in one pump, yet thin enough that it dissolves right in without making my face look greasy. I've used this every morning for years and still love it
Kristin K.
Tinton falls , Nj
Great daily moisturizer. Does not leave your skin feeling greasy at all! Soaks in nicely and provides an all day feel. My skin is mor towards the oily side so I can't use it every day in the summer. But this is a definite go to in the winter months when my skin is drier.
Amy T.
Troy, MI
I did not like this product. It made my face cakey. I still burnt after using it, and since my face was peeling, the color of this lotion revealed discoloration and the noticeable peeling. I used it once and then quit. Would not buy again, and wouldn't recommend.
Hannah W.
Noblesville , IN
LOVE this stuff. I use it every morning and evening. It is great for my skin. My face feels soft and moisturized after every single use. It has a light scent and it is refreshing. I purchased it from Target and I will definitely purchase it again!
Kerri M.
Pasadena, MD
Have have extremely sensitive and dry skin in the winter.. Would this be a good product to try out?
Jenasea T.
Does this product work well with combination skin? My face can be dry and oily at times and I need a product that will work for both.
Jessica W.
Does anyone know what stores this would be available at? I'm looking for a good moisturizer and Aveeno has always been good to my skin, so I would like to try this.
Ara H.
Roseville , Ca
I have combination skin as well as sensitive skin would this help calm my redness and hyper pigmentation from acne?
Maria T P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this safe for acne prone skin?