BY AVEENO #49 in Facial Sunscreen

SPF 15 with UVA/UVB Sunscreen Oil-Free Noncomdeogenic Hypoallergenic Dermatologist Tested Aveeno® Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer SPF 15 goes beyond moisturization to help actively manage sensitive skin. It s clinically proven to visibly reduce redness and soothe irritation, so your skin looks and feels back to its healthy best. You ll notice improvements in your sensitive skin in as little as one week. This lightly fragranced moisturizer is hypoallergenic and dermatologist-tested, so it s gentle enough for even hypersensitive skin. This light, fast-absorbing lotion moisturizes skin all day long to help actively manage sensitive skin. With natural calming Feverfew, a natural ingredient related to Chamomile, it s proven to visibly reduce redness and calm and soothe irritation, so skin is naturally smooth and healthy. This formula is shown in clinical studies to deliver vi see more...

Aveeno Daily Moisturizer
  • "I love Aveeno and I love this daily moisturizer. I use it absolutely every single day when I get out of the shower after washing my face. I have tried millions of different things for my ultra sensitive skin and found nothing that worked until this. Great product for sensitive dry skin!" in 61 reviews
  • "Love love love this product. Use it everyday! Cleared up my dry skin! " in 25 reviews
  • "Aveeno ultra-calmin daily moisturizer is amazing. I have been using it daily for over a year. It smells wonderful and isn't too overpowering given that it's being put directly on your face. As for the moisturizing aspect, it does exactly what it says. It calms my red and irritated face and acne, as well as moisturizes any dry parts on my face. I have combination skin, and this product never makes my face greasy or oily, and it does a perfect job moisturizing the areas that need it most (around mouth and nose). It has SPF so it's perfect to wear in the summer to protect your skin. It's fairly priced ($12-$15). A must-have for me." in 21 reviews
  • "I find it also works really well with my foundation and the two don't clash at all unlike some moisturizer/foundation combos. " in 3 reviews
Evelyn H.
I love this product for your face is really good I like it can be pricey because it has a small bottle and not like the other aveeno product I think it comes in a really good packaging because it small and cute and this product helps to take care of your skin and facial face it is a moisturizer with a sun screen together I always put this product after taking a shower because it will refresh my face and feel so good it can leave your face soft and protective for your own good I really recommend this product of aveeno you can also try different types of products aveeno has even a shampoo that I love try it !
Iana D.
I use this moisturizer every day, no matter what season. My skin is naturally oily and this product is very lightweight and doesn’t look shiny when applied. It may not be enough for the winter because I do get dry patches that this moisturizer can’t tackle, but it’s enough for me because I don’t want to look too oily. In the summer, it’s great too to avoid dryness and it has SPF 15, which isn’t really enough if you really want protection, but I’ll always opt for it. Aveeno products are always on the pricier side, but this moisturizer lasts me for months.
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
This is an affordable face cream for sensitive skin. I love that it contains sunscreen and it keeps my face moisturized throughout the day. It is a great price and can be bought at any drugstore. I love Aveeno products and I will recommend aveno to anyone looking for affordable skin care products. I will buy this face lotion again when I run out.
Courtney W.
Keswick
I’ve used aveeno product on and off for years. I’m always pleased with how soft and gentle their products are, and for the price you really can’t go wrong. This moisturizer is smells nice, goes on well with no oily residue and it is great that it has spf on it. I usually mix it with my foundation to add some sun protection.
jeramie P.
Denver, CO
I have been using this product for a very long time and I found this product when I was with my ex-boyfriend because he use this every day. I loved it because I don’t have to worry about putting some sunscreen on my face because this one has SPF 15 and I use it on a daily basis. It gives me a nice shimmer my glow
yola l.
I like this product. At first i thought it was a face cream but it can be used all over your body. Ot has sunscreen in it. It is actually a but too think for the face. A little goes a long way. The packages is also calming because of the neutral colors. I got this in a gift pakage for mommy's and babies
Shelby R.
Raleigh , NC
This review is for the Positively Radiant daily moisturizer with SPF 30. I have the 2.5 oz bottle which was still pretty pricey because of the higher SPF coverage, but I like having a small enough bottle for travel like going to the beach. My face is protected from the sun and doesn't feel greasy!
Laura T.
Saint Peters
Love love love! This does such a good job at keeping my dry spots moisturized. It feels a little bit heavy at first, but after a couple minutes it feels like absolutely nothing. It’s kept my skin looking super healthy. Would definitely recommend, especially considering it isn’t even expensive.
Emmeline S.
Smells great! Does the job although slightly more oily then I prefer in a moisturizer with sunscreen. It does protect against the sun well. I pirchased at Walmart and arrived in good packaging. The formula was gentle on my skin and I would buy again if my normal product was not available.
Courtney B.
I love this product and I use it almost every day. It feels great on my skin and has spf in it which I also love. The scent isn’t too great because it does have that annoying sunscreen smell but it goes away within a few minutes and after you apply the rest of your makeup
Kerri M.
Pasadena, MD
Have have extremely sensitive and dry skin in the winter.. Would this be a good product to try out?
Jenasea T.
Does this product work well with combination skin? My face can be dry and oily at times and I need a product that will work for both.
Jessica W.
Does anyone know what stores this would be available at? I'm looking for a good moisturizer and Aveeno has always been good to my skin, so I would like to try this.
Ara H.
Roseville , Ca
I have combination skin as well as sensitive skin would this help calm my redness and hyper pigmentation from acne?
Maria T B.
Is this safe for acne prone skin?