BY AVEENO #52 in Facial Sunscreen

SPF 15 with UVA/UVB Sunscreen Oil-Free Noncomdeogenic Hypoallergenic Dermatologist Tested Aveeno® Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer SPF 15 goes beyond moisturization to help actively manage sensitive skin. It s clinically proven to visibly reduce redness and soothe irritation, so your skin looks and feels back to its healthy best. You ll notice improvements in your sensitive skin in as little as one week. This lightly fragranced moisturizer is hypoallergenic and dermatologist-tested, so it s gentle enough for even hypersensitive skin. This light, fast-absorbing lotion moisturizes skin all day long to help actively manage sensitive skin. With natural calming Feverfew, a natural ingredient related to Chamomile, it s proven to visibly reduce redness and calm and soothe irritation, so skin is naturally smooth and healthy. This formula is shown in clinical studies to deliver vi see more...

Aveeno Daily Moisturizer
  • "I find it also works really well with my foundation and the two don't clash at all unlike some moisturizer/foundation combos. " in 3 reviews
Evelyn H.
I love this product for your face is really good I like it can be pricey because it has a small bottle and not like the other aveeno product I think it comes in a really good packaging because it small and cute and this product helps to take care of your skin and facial face it is a moisturizer with a sun screen together I always put this product after taking a shower because it will refresh my face and feel so good it can leave your face soft and protective for your own good I really recommend this product of aveeno you can also try different types of products aveeno has even a shampoo that I love try it !
yola l.
I like this product. At first i thought it was a face cream but it can be used all over your body. Ot has sunscreen in it. It is actually a but too think for the face. A little goes a long way. The packages is also calming because of the neutral colors. I got this in a gift pakage for mommy's and babies
Shelby R.
Raleigh, NC
This review is for the Positively Radiant daily moisturizer with SPF 30. I have the 2.5 oz bottle which was still pretty pricey because of the higher SPF coverage, but I like having a small enough bottle for travel like going to the beach. My face is protected from the sun and doesn't feel greasy!
Ana A.
Normally I love aveeno products, but this one was a dissapointment. I feel like it didn’t moisturize properly, it was chalky, and the smell was horribly overpowering.my skin was irritated after using this and I don’t have terribly sensitive skin to begin with.
Nascha M.
If you have super sensitive skin this is perfect for you! I have rosacea and my skin is super sensitive and red a lot. This helps my skin stay moisturized with out making it break out even more. Nice packaging, it’s a little pricey but definitely worth the money!
sandra t.
Greeneville, TN
This Aveeno® Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum Spf 30 is so great. It’s lightweight, not greasy, absorbed by the skin quickly and, the best part is, it has SPF. It has everything I’m looking for in a daily moisturizer.
Kelly S.
Dartmouth, MA
I only have used this moisturizer for the last four years. I love it in the summer because it’s just enough moisturizer and sunscreen to keep me hydrated and protected, I would suggest using something heavy if you have dry skin in the winter months.
Lauren R.
The best! This sunscreen has no fragrance, goes on smoothly and doesn’t cause clumping or caking under makeup, is readily affordable for most families, and is the best for sensitive skin types! No matter your skin type, this works for you! It’s so gentle!
Ashlyn D.
Jacksonville
This facial moisturizer is great for my dry skin. I put it on in the morning and it keeps my skin moisturized all day. It does have a tendency to leave my face feeling oily! I feel like this product is really expensive for such a small bottle.
Meagan E.
Phillipsburg , NJ
With my extremely dry skin, the aveeno moisturizer keeps my skin hydrated and smooth. This moisturizer is gentle on my skin and the scent is not overwhelming like so many other moisturizers. I would recommend this for anyone with dry skin.
Kerri M.
Pasadena, MD
Have have extremely sensitive and dry skin in the winter.. Would this be a good product to try out?
Jenasea T.
Does this product work well with combination skin? My face can be dry and oily at times and I need a product that will work for both.
Jessica W.
Does anyone know what stores this would be available at? I'm looking for a good moisturizer and Aveeno has always been good to my skin, so I would like to try this.
Ara H.
Roseville , Ca
I have combination skin as well as sensitive skin would this help calm my redness and hyper pigmentation from acne?
Maria T B.
Is this safe for acne prone skin?