BY AVEENO #37 in Facial Sunscreen

SPF 15 with UVA/UVB Sunscreen Oil-Free Noncomdeogenic Hypoallergenic Dermatologist Tested Aveeno® Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer SPF 15 goes beyond moisturization to help actively manage sensitive skin. It s clinically proven to visibly reduce redness and soothe irritation, so your skin looks and feels back to its healthy best. You ll notice improvements in your sensitive skin in as little as one week. This lightly fragranced moisturizer is hypoallergenic and dermatologist-tested, so it s gentle enough for even hypersensitive skin. This light, fast-absorbing lotion moisturizes skin all day long to help actively manage sensitive skin. With natural calming Feverfew, a natural ingredient related to Chamomile, it s proven to visibly reduce redness and calm and soothe irritation, so skin is naturally smooth and healthy. This formula is shown in clinical studies to deliver vi see more...

Aveeno Daily Moisturizer
  • "I love Aveeno and I love this daily moisturizer. I use it absolutely every single day when I get out of the shower after washing my face. I have tried millions of different things for my ultra sensitive skin and found nothing that worked until this. Great product for sensitive dry skin!" in 61 reviews
  • "Love love love this product. Use it everyday! Cleared up my dry skin! " in 25 reviews
  • "Aveeno ultra-calmin daily moisturizer is amazing. I have been using it daily for over a year. It smells wonderful and isn't too overpowering given that it's being put directly on your face. As for the moisturizing aspect, it does exactly what it says. It calms my red and irritated face and acne, as well as moisturizes any dry parts on my face. I have combination skin, and this product never makes my face greasy or oily, and it does a perfect job moisturizing the areas that need it most (around mouth and nose). It has SPF so it's perfect to wear in the summer to protect your skin. It's fairly priced ($12-$15). A must-have for me." in 21 reviews
  • "I find it also works really well with my foundation and the two don't clash at all unlike some moisturizer/foundation combos. " in 3 reviews
James J.
The new Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer with SPF30 is most definitely my new favorite daily Moisturizer!! From Aveeno's Active Naturals line, this moisturizer is super gentle on skin with sensitivities and works great on all skin types because of that important factor. This daily moisturizer is not only gentle on the skin, but infused with 100% mineral sunscreen! It works wonders on dry skin too!! It's very difficult when you suffer from very dry skin, but sensitive, to find a moisturizer that won't be too heavy and irritating. Aveeno's Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer is the answer to that problem. It worked beautifully in providing instant moisture & hydration along with combatting the redness and irritation I suffer from a lot of times. In fact, it was almost instantaneous in soothing while removing the redness at the same time. It left my skin looking and feeling soft, smooth, and vibrant! Needless to say, I'll be stocking up on Aveeno Ultra-Calming Daily Moisturizer!!
Allison C.
chestertown
I can’t imagine a day without my aveeno! It does cost a bit more than I would like but it last for a good while and it works beyond imagination. Smooth and long lasting. My skin hasn’t ever felt so soft and felt so refreshing. I prefer this to about any lotions or moisturizers I’ve ever used. It has assentials in it. Like oatmeal, vitamins.. etc. Even the child aveeno for eczema works amazing on my son. I recommend it and even though it’s pricy it’s worth it! Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion with OatmealAveeno® Baby Daily Moisture LotionAveeno® Baby Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream
Chevy (Cassidy) K.
Denver, CO
So I couldn't select Aveeno Positively Radiant daily moisturizer with sunscreen broad-spectrum spf 30. That is what this review is for. I love my positively radiant. It slightly brightens my skin while also keeping it protected from sun rays. It is light enough to use under makeup or just by itself. Doesn't leave my skin feeling like I have a pound of sunscreen on. It's a great combo lotion/sunscreen for my face. Hasn't caused any breakouts and is great for my dry, sensitive skin.
Iana D.
I use this moisturizer every day, no matter what season. My skin is naturally oily and this product is very lightweight and doesn’t look shiny when applied. It may not be enough for the winter because I do get dry patches that this moisturizer can’t tackle, but it’s enough for me because I don’t want to look too oily. In the summer, it’s great too to avoid dryness and it has SPF 15, which isn’t really enough if you really want protection, but I’ll always opt for it. Aveeno products are always on the pricier side, but this moisturizer lasts me for months.
Kat💕 B.
This moisturizer is perfect for my normal to dry skin!! Perfect for sensitive skin, and doesn’t leave a greasy film on the face. It also contains SPF 15 which is a plus, especially for summer time when you don’t want to be wearing much foundation or any. This product is also light and fast absorbing!Aveeno® Ultra-calming® Daily Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 15
Evelyn H.
HOUSTON, TX
I love this product for your face is really good I like it can be pricey because it has a small bottle and not like the other aveeno product I think it comes in a really good packaging because it small and cute and this product helps to take care of your skin and facial face it is a moisturizer with a sun screen together I always put this product after taking a shower because it will refresh my face and feel so good it can leave your face soft and protective for your own good I really recommend this product of aveeno you can also try different types of products aveeno has even a shampoo that I love try it !
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
This lotion is well worth the money if you are struggling with a dry face. It is so moisturizing and really does lock in the moisture without making your skin oily. It feels so good when you apply it on your face and it soaks in fast. You only need a little bit and the bottle lasts forever. I used this first in high school and fell in love. It is great for sensitive skin and has never made me breakout. Aveeno is an amazing brand that is so reliable.
Alison✨ R.
Colonia, NJ
I use the green one with spf15 and this is my favorite drugstore moisturizer. If it's a hot and sunny day out, I will add another sunscreen that's stronger in my morning routine. It's lightweight alone and adds a nice radiance to the face. I've been using this for years now and one bottle lasts for at least 8 months for me. Great value and gentle for my sensitive skin.
Martha C.
I use this moisturizer every day. It’s been a favorite for about a year now. I like that it has SPF otherwise I would never wear sunscreen. Having the two mixed in one product works best for me. It doesn’t leave my skin feeling greasy. It’s soft and gentle on my face and doesn’t add more oil to my face even though I naturally have oily skin.
Katherine S.
I like this product a lot in fact I use it everyday. It's pretty gentle and has a light scent. The only thing that bothers me is how thick in consistency this moisturizer is. I mean when I say it's thick I mean it. I haven't really had any problems with it just the consistency of the product bothers me a bit
Kerri M.
Pasadena, MD
Have have extremely sensitive and dry skin in the winter.. Would this be a good product to try out?
Jenasea T.
Does this product work well with combination skin? My face can be dry and oily at times and I need a product that will work for both.
Jessica W.
Does anyone know what stores this would be available at? I'm looking for a good moisturizer and Aveeno has always been good to my skin, so I would like to try this.
Ara H.
Roseville , Ca
I have combination skin as well as sensitive skin would this help calm my redness and hyper pigmentation from acne?
Maria T B.
Is this safe for acne prone skin?

back