AVEENO® Daily Moisturising Yogurt Body Wash Vanilla & Oats

by Aveeno

This rich, creamy body wash gently cleanses and nourishes for healthy looking skin that is soft and smooth long after your shower. This unique formula with Oatmeal and nutrient-rich yogurt helps to revitalize your dry skin and leaves it feeling moisturized for an enriching experience that is good for your skin and your senses.

Ingredients: Water, glycerin, sodium laureth sulfate, cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium hydrolyzed potato starch dodecenylsuccinate, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, fragrance, citric acid, sodium benzoate, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, glycol distearate, polyquaternium-10, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, yogurt powder, laureth-4, sodium hydroxide

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of AVEENO® Daily Moisturising Yogurt Body Wash Vanilla & Oats!
Santa Barbara, CA
I cannot say this enough: this product is amazing! This is the only body wash i’ve ever used that is perfect. It’s scent is unreal and so delicious, it makes my skin so unbelievably soft, and is so lightweight and easy that it takes me 30 seconds. It froths up and is just so much fun to put on. I 100% recommend this!!
Gulfport, MS
I didn’t really like this body wash at first, but I recently fell back in love with it. I bought the dove shea butter one, but I felt like it didn’t moisturize me as well as this one did. I enjoy the smell a lot better and a little goes a long way. I really recommend this one!!
Reva, VA
this is by far my favorite body wash in the world. The smell is to die for and it seriously takes away any dry skin that I have. The only complaint I have is that it’s a little pricey, not too bad. I would definitely recommend to anyone. It’s a godsend.
Roswell
Looooooooooove this!!!! My favorite by far. So moisturizing!! I love the smell of vanilla. I also love that it feels like lotion. It’s affordable: I’d recommend it to anyone especially people who suffer with dry skin
Collierville, TN
My ALL TIME favorite body wash. Smells incredible and feels so amazing on my skin. Always makes my skin super soft and moisturizer and it’s amazing for the price! I will keep repurchasing and recommend to others!
Dallas, TX
I like this product be cause I have really dry skin. It smells really yummy without being overpowering. I have sensitive skin so I need something that will not build up a lot of residue and this works well.
Lima, OH
The smell is amazing!! The best body wash for comfort and overall smoothness. There is no cons to this product. This body wash gives you a sense of comfort in the way it feels and smells.
Lakewood
Great for daily use especially if you have eczema like me. Leaves your skin hydrated & soft and allows you to use a product with scent because they are all natural
Las Vegas, NV
I started using this because I somehow got eczema. This was recommended by a dermatologist & it actually works. I used to use Dove, which nothing is wrong with it. But Aveeno makes my skin feel softer & it smells super yummy! The oats soothe my skin & make it so soft!
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a great body wash for someone who may have dry, sensitive skin like I do. It moisturizes and lathers great. I love the soft, sweet vanilla scent. It isn’t overpowering, but still noticeable. I would buy this body wash again, or maybe check out other Aveeno body wash products.